• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017

It was just the immediate fallout for like 10 minutes including the avengers holding a press conference to explain what happened and then a time jump. Somehow Tony was able to beam the message he was recording to earth and so thor went looking for him. While the others are on earth dealing with the aftermath and trying to help rebuild society. Thor is in a random alien city looking for Tony and finds this Information broker that while trying to get away I'd abducted by new black order goons and get away in a tiny 4 door car leaving thor stumped. It just felt really emotional too for some reason.

This was interrupted constantly by the 60mph winds outside, ugh.

Jombie

Oct 27, 2017
As long as Cap's arc comes to a satisfying end, I don't need a cynical tugging of the heart strings with Peggy. That sounds like fan-fic.

Kurdel

Nov 7, 2017
Cant't wait!
giphy.gif

demosthenes

Oct 25, 2017
It was just the immediate fallout for like 10 minutes including the avengers holding a press conference to explain what happened and then a time jump. Somehow Tony was able to beam the message he was recording to earth and so thor went looking for him. While the others are on earth dealing with the aftermath and trying to help rebuild society. Thor is in a random alien city looking for Tony and finds this Information broker that while trying to get away I'd abducted by new black order goons and get away in a tiny 4 door car leaving thor stumped. It just felt really emotional too for some reason.

This was interrupted constantly by the 60mph winds outside, ugh.

Follow up. I went to bed thinking about this first dream trying to dream more on it and it worked. I can't remember anywhere near as much but thors story above continues with rocket investigating abandoned ships. There were some scenes with widow and Hawkeye, and sadly that's all I can remember. There was more though, ugh.

The thirst is real.

Ichthyosaurus

Banned
Dec 26, 2018
Follow up. I went to bed thinking about this first dream trying to dream more on it and it worked. I can't remember anywhere near as much but thors story above continues with rocket investigating abandoned ships. There were some scenes with widow and Hawkeye, and sadly that's all I can remember. There was more though, ugh.

The thirst is real.

Now I want a short video of Thor from Ragnarok doing a press conference and stumbling through it like a well intentioned oaf. Darryl will ask a question from the press, afterward Thor moves in with him again.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
Woah.

In case it gets taken down:

Hulu announced today at their session of the Television Critics Association that they will be partnering with Marvel Television to bring four new adult animated series as well as a special to the the Hulu Originals slate.

The streaming network and Marvel will create four new animated series, all executive produced by Jeph LoebMarvel's M.O.D.O.K., Marvel's Hit-Monkey, Marvel's Tigra & Dazzler Show and Marvel's Howard the Duck. The four originals will culminate in Marvel's The Offenders.

One would have thought the 1986 movie, Howard the Duck, would have scared any studio away from tackling the story of a duck from space again. But apparently not writers Kevin Smith and Dave Willis who tackle the story of an extraterrestrial fowl and his adventures to get home.

In Marvel's M.O.D.O.K. an egomaniacal supervillain with a really big head and a really little body, struggles to maintain control of his evil organization and his demanding family.

Marvel's Hit-Monkey tells the tale of a wronged Japanese snow monkey, mentored by the ghost of an American assassin.

Marvel's Tigra & Dazzler Show is a story about two woke superheroes and best friends, Tigra and Dazzler, as they fight for recognition among powered people who make up the eight million stories in Los Angeles.

The characters from the four series will join together in Marvel's The Offenders, when they are all forced to team up in order to save the world and certain parts of the Universe.

With most of the Marvel series on Netflix cancelled or nearing cancellation (the second season of The Punisher and the third season of Jessica Jones are slated for release on Netflix in 2019), audiences are already searching for ways to fill the Marvel void. With these new series, audiences won't have to look very far.

The Marvel Adult Animated Universe confirmed. deadpool cartoon when

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Those all sound pretty awful if I'm being real. I'm all for more adult-focused animation, particularly if it's not pure comedy... but not setting my hopes high here.

Status
Not open for further replies.