• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Oct 25, 2017
TrT6aK0.png

Spoiler Policy
  1. Use spoiler tags for text or pictures containing story information not found in official marketing materials for unreleased movies or TV shows.
  2. Properly label links to pictures, videos, social media posts, and news articles containing story information not found in official marketing materials for unreleased movies and TV shows.
  3. Use spoiler tags when discussing or posting images from newly released movies and TV shows for one week after release.
  4. Properly label links to pictures, videos, social media posts, and news articles containing story information for newly released movies and TV shows for one week after release.
  5. Do not use spoiler tags for casting announcements, unsubstantiated rumors and speculation, nonspecific impressions of released movies and TV shows, or your meaningless headcanon.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Good to be back boys, this' my place. It feels so right.

And I'm gonna watch Thor: Ragnarok in 14 hours. My excitement will rise once I'm seated in my seat.

Last edited:

Quick

Oct 25, 2017
Hey everyone.

Toa TAK left me the Ragnarok OT he was going to put up. I'll get that up by this weekend.

ZeoVGM

Oct 25, 2017
Providence, RI
Who wants some great news to start off the new forum with?

http://deadline.com/2017/10/daredev...howrunner-season-3-marvel-netflix-1202194518/

Vincent D'Onofrio has been set to reprise as Wilson Fisk for the third season of Daredevil, I've learned. As the Kingpin crime lord, the Emmy nominee was the main villain in Season 1 of the Netflix series and made an imprisoned appearance in last year's Season 2. The ex-Law & Order actor hinted to fans recently that official word on his Daredevil return was in the cards with a banner photo of the Fisk character up on his Twitter page

In Addition to D'Onofrio's return, Erik Oleson will be taking over as showrunner as things gear up on the New York City set of the Charlie Cox-led series. Marvel and Netflix haven't announced a launch date for Daredevil's Season 3 — nor for Jessica Jones or Luke Cage's second seasons for that matter.

Deleted member 268

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Been hearing good things about the third act. Would you agree? How's the action?

Mate, it was great all throughout. Action was really dope, but it's the comedy that really sells this film. It was such a crowd pleaser, the audience in my screen were laughing every couple minutes, myself included.

The film also really showed how Mahvel don't give a fuck no more about holding back on more colourful jokes and such.

I had a great time.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Mate, it was great all throughout. Action was really dope, but it's the comedy that really sells this film. It was such a crowd pleaser, the audience in my screen were laughing every couple minutes, myself included.

The film also really showed how Mahvel don't give a fuck no more about holding back on more colourful jokes and such.

I had a great time.
Sounds great, seems like Taika Waititi killed it yet again.

radian8

Oct 25, 2017
Wife and I are going to watch Thor: Ragnarok tomorrow night, i'm so hyped! Pretty stoked also as kiwi's to see a MU film made by Taika!

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017

I had a great time.
This is what I want to hear. I need more wackiness in my comic book movies.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I'm seeing Thor: Ragnarok on Monday with my friend at the Time Magazine offices... I am so excited.

I'm also SUPER GOD DAMNED PUMPED to have all my internet MCU pals back.

KDash

Oct 25, 2017
Florida
Good to be back! I'll be getting my Thor: Ragnarok tickets tonight. Just need to talk to my brothers about where we'll go.

IHaveIce

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Thor on tuesday.
Really good OT btw

Is it allowed to post spoilers all the way in here again?
I want to know the postcredit scenes for Thor

luca

Oct 25, 2017
IHaveIce said:
Is it allowed to post spoilers all the way in here again?
I want to know the postcredit scenes for Thor
Just be decent and spoiler tag anything in a movie currently- or -coming up in theaters, so as not to spoil others who may not see a movie until it's out digitally or on disc.

Or just do as The Kree says above.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017

I had a great time.

Glad to hear. You're making these next nine days that much harder.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
Thor's up to 99% on Rotten Tomatoes. That's insane. It's only 20ish reviews away from its "Certified Fresh" moniker. As much as I enjoyed the first two movies, if you told me that Thor: Ragnorak (if the RT stays where it is) could be the super hero movie with the highest RT score (even if you include The Incredibles), I'd not believe you.

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to Ragnarok. It looks like it might legitimately be the best Marvel film this year, and this year's been a pretty strong one.

Kinda crazy looking back at how it was initially revealed compared to it's visual identity now:

6c7KxIE.png

I certainly wasn't excited at all when they first announced it. It was just a logo, but it gave off the impression of following right in the footsteps of it's predecessor. How wrong I was!

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Really looking forward to Ragnarok. It looks like it might legitimately be the best Marvel film this year, and this year's been a pretty strong one.

Kinda crazy looking back at how it was initially revealed compared to it's visual identity now:

6c7KxIE.png

I certainly wasn't excited at all when they first announced it. It was just a logo, but it gave off the impression of following right in the footsteps of it's predecessor. How wrong I was!
They made it look super grimdark back then, well, at least the logo did.

NMFried

Oct 25, 2017
TX
Extremely pumped for Ragnarok and Black Panther. The leaked footage for IW seemed wild, but how good the movie ends up remains to be seen. Gonna set up a GoTG Vol. 2 and Spidey rewatch this weekend.

EdReedFan20

Oct 25, 2017
phase 3 has been top tier quality. except for Doctor Strange
Don't agree on your Doctor Strange thoughts, but yup, Phase 3 has been top tier quality. All five current movies of Phase 3 have been 82% or higher on RT. In fact, apart from AOU in 2015, every Marvel movie beginning with Captain America; Winter Soldier in 2014 has been 82% or higher (both 82% movies being Ant-Man and GOTG2). I think it was around this time Kevin Feige and Marvel Studio broke free from Marvel Entertainment (and Ike Perlmutter) and became their own division under the Walt Disney Studios umbrella.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
Doctor Stranger has been the 'worst' movie in Phase 3 but that was still really enjoyable.
Ip1LhPo.gif

That scene was so well done, too.

Fhtagn

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Doctor Strange was, well, more legitimately strange but I really enjoyed it anyway. I hope the sequel gets weirder.

Also, hi MCU crew! Good to be posting with y'all again!

Starlite

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
They made it look super grimdark back then, well, at least the logo did.
Yeah, really gave off an impression that it'd be super-serious. Which I don't really have an issue with, provided it was done well, but at the time I thought they were gonna get a film crew similar to Dark World.

Maybe that was the plan at the time? Who knows! We know they didn't really have any solid plan for Captain Marvel yet.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
I wish Doctor Strange was, well, more legitimately strange but I really enjoyed it anyway. I hope the sequel gets weirder.

Also, hi MCU crew! Good to be posting with y'all again!
I do agree that it should've been more weird. They hired a director known for horror but then didn't have any in the movie, a bit odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.