• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
Exactly, me too. Some of the newer high-tech suits in MCU movies are really disappointing. Don't get me started again on the travesty that are the Iron Man armors.
Tonys suit in Infinity War to my suprise was great, now the hulkbuster lol.

The mark 50 was not only cooler but the cgi looked great, even on my 2nd viewing. But I've rambled about cgi for months so whatever.

Edit 2: I definitely think the helmets look fine, didn't look off to me.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I do hope that with his new Netflix deal, that he'll get back and do another season of Daredevil or do a Moon Knight show besides everything else he'll be doing.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Tonys suit in Infinity War to my suprise was great, now the hulkbuster lol.

The mark 50 was not only cooler but the cgi looked great, even on my 2nd viewing. But I've rambled about cgi for months so whatever.

Edit 2: I definitely think the helmets look fine, didn't look off to me.
Yep. Now Bruce in the Hulkbuster suit looked like shit by the end.
I do hope that with his new Netflix deal, that he'll get back and do another season of Daredevil or do a Moon Knight show besides everything else he'll be doing.
Who are you talking about?

Mix Master

Oct 29, 2017
"B-B-But marvel has a villain problem!!!!!"

Thanos is literally a 5th of the damn movie. Kill that fucking narrative.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
I'm still amazed that the final shot of that movie is Thanos sitting on a porch, smiling.

giphy.gif

luca

Oct 25, 2017
New international trailer revealing a Wasp vs Ghost fight:

And a new "Nightmare" tv spot:

I'm really feeling the anticipation now, I'm so excited for more fun with this pair.

Yasuke

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
People were convinced Marvel wouldn't do that and would save the Soul Stone until Avengers 4.

Like Feige hadn't already told us this movie was gonna basically be Empire Strikes Back.

Anyone even remotely familiar with Infinity Gauntlet should've known what that meant.

Only thing that surprised me about the end was the way the Russos delivered it; when Cap and Thor started looking around after Thanos had peaced out, I was sure they'd realize half the team had just up and vanished. Having the victims of the snap slowly fade away instead, with only an instant of recognition of what was happening to them was a much better (and more horrific) touch.

Arta

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I know it's a VFX breakdown, but I wish it somehow had included the Collector's "magnificent" scene. The gif would have gotten a lot of usage during the World Cup. :p

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I do expect Ant-Man and the Wasp to connect somewhat to either Infinity War or Avengers 4, and I think they've just been quiet on it. Kevin knows how to hype this shit up and I'm loving it.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I think it was obvious it and Cap Marvel are the bridge to A4.

My Wasp is gonna get Thanos'd is she? I want to see her with Carol and Widow.

Punished Goku

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I think it was obvious it and Cap Marvel are the bridge to A4.

My Wasp is gonna get Thanos'd is she? I want to see her with Carol and Widow.
I'm thinking
Both Scott and Wasp get erased. Hank and his wife team up with the OG Avengers just like the comic Feige was talking about in the above video.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
A4 I think is supposedly the last movie in the contract but they could extend it
Wait, for Evangeline Lilly too? I would think Marvel would have wanted to secure her for at least a third Ant-Man film.

I would love for Janet and Hank to get some playtime with the Avengers. I just want any Wasp to get on that team for an extended amount of time.

Status
Not open for further replies.