• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Variety: Alfred Molina details role in Spider-Man: Far From Home
  • Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
    (Variety) Alfred Molina Details Doc Ock's Return in 'Spider-Man: No Way Home': 'The Tentacles Do All the Work' (EXCLUSIVE)

When the actor asked Jon Watts, the director of "No Way Home," how the movie would bring Doc Ock back — since, as he pointed out, "I died" — Molina said the director told him, "In this universe, no one really dies."
    In their early conversations, Molina said, Watts told him that the movie will pick up Doc Ock's story from "that moment" in the river, which in a franchise that include multiverses, time-travel and diverging timelines seems…plausible enough.

Oh, boy...

Shang-Chi images
  • BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
    ATL

EzVspfMVUAY0MQW

EzVspfUVoAAzVab

EzVspfDVgAcahT6

First Look at New Spidey Suit in Far From Home
  • Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
    Spider-Man No Way Home Lego set revealed, nothing spoilery revealed

www.instagram.com

Falcon Fan 1414 on Instagram: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarvelsuperheroes #legoavengersendgame #legoavengers #legospiderman #legominifigures #legominifigure #legominifigs #legominifig

6,777 likes, 243 comments - 1414falconfan on July 1, 2021: "Spider-Man no way home set revealed! Follow @1414falconfan for more! #lego #legomarvel #legomarve..."

And here's Spidey's new suit for the film:

Hmm, looks like a cross between the MCU Iron Spider and the PS4 suit to me.

Last edited:
    Several MCU films delayed for next two years
  • Fuzzy

Completely non-threatening
    The Fallen
    Oct 25, 2017
    Toronto
    Bunch of delays.
    DOCTOR STRANGE IN THE MULTIVERSE OF MADNESS (Disney) previously dated on 3/25/22 moves to 5/6/22

THOR: LOVE AND THUNDER (Disney) previously dated on 5/6/22 moves to 7/8/22

BLACK PANTHER: WAKANDA FOREVER (Disney) previously dated on 7/8/22 moves to 11/11/22

THE MARVELS (Disney) previously dated on 11/11/22 moves to 2/17/23

ANT-MAN AND THE WASP: QUANTUMANIA (Disney) previously dated on 2/17/23 moves to 7/28/23

UNTITLED MARVEL (Disney) previously dated on 7/28/23 is removed from schedule

UNTITLED MARVEL (Disney) previously dated on 10/6/23 is removed from schedule

UNTITLED MARVEL (Disney) previously dated on 11/10/23 moves to 11/3/23

deadline.com

Marvel Movie Shifts: ‘Doctor Strange 2’ To Kick Off Summer 2022, ‘Thor: Love And Thunder’ Heads To July & More

Disney has just shifted its entire Marvel movie theatrical schedule for 2022 and beyond.

I didn't copy/paste the non-Marvel delays from the article.

Last edited:
    BET Interview with Kevin Feige
  • Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
    BET talks to Feige about the MCU.

He says this in regards to Black Panther 2:

One last future question. There is a rumor that Killmonger will be returning for Black Panther 2. Any truth to that?

KF: Pure rumor. The honest answer to that is that is pure rumor and speculation, because Mr. Coogler is just only in recent weeks sitting down at his keyboard and beginning to outline the movie. It's early, so nothing is set yet in any way that far, because Mr. Coogler is sitting down and will share it with Nate Moore and myself in coming weeks.

Simu Liu talks about landing the role of Shang-Chi
  • luca

Oct 25, 2017
    ET Canada has an interview with Simu Liu, where he talks about receiving that call from Kevin Feige among many other things:

If you wanna get to know him more, here's also some articles on his fight for representation:

And a bullet points overview:

And here Simu talks about why getting the role of Shang-Chi is so important to him:

Simu Liu also seem to have been fond of both Sunfire from the X-Men and Namor:

So one is Sunfire," Liu began. "So Sunfire is one of the way back, OG member of the X-Men, he just never made it into the movies, for some reason I can't imagine why. But his name is Shiro Yoshida, he has a really cool backstory where he is basically raised as a terrorist with very anti-American values and then goes to America to plan an attack. It fails and then he realizes what he's doing is wrong and he kind of reforms himself into a superhero. Actually when I first started out in this industry, because I knew the film roles wouldn't just fall into my lap, I started just writing things on a whim. And I sketched out this 12-part series of a Sunfire perspective show, and I still have those files. It's very bad, but I put a lot of time into it when I was 22 and just getting started.

And before he became Shang-Chi, he was a stock photo model.

stockvtjd9.jpeg

Last edited:
    Kevin Feige now has creative control over Marvel TV and publishing
  • Oct 25, 2017
    Brooklyn, NY
    Updates on Eternals, WandaVision etc. from CCXP start here
  • luca

Oct 25, 2017
    CCXP panel is in 2 hours. Feige is gonna talk about both Black Widow and Eternals. I don't expect any announcements out of the panel but surprises would as always be nice, like a Deadpool release date please.

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.