• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Shaun Solo

Oct 25, 2017
Greta Gerwig also mentioned on the press tour for Lady Bird a couple years back she'd love to do a superhero movie, and while I have a hard time imagining she would want to work within Marvel's structure, she'd be a great get for Captain Marvel 2. And would double as a way to bring Saoirse Ronan into the MCU!
I didn't know I wanted her as Mystique until right now.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
In Endgame when Tony says he thought Rocket was a Build-a-Bear, Rocket says "Maybe I am." Up until that point he had been constantly fighting people whenever they questioned what he was, but he was so defeated by then he just gives up on correcting them.

It's played for a joke, but it's pretty sad.

mjc

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I think this is legit? It's a Chinese version poster for Eternals:

EPDnd8oXkAE4PaV.jpg

luca

Oct 25, 2017
It's not that he is a late addition, they just announced it now. Noah was spotted on set some weeks ago.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Loki getting a Season 2 already? So I guess the shows can extend depending on how things turn out?

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Marvel Universe is expanding and this is after how big the Infinity Saga was. Currently in Vegas and I've seen so many Marvel characters wanting money for pics and nothing from DC. You'd think there'd be at least some Wonder Womans but nope.

kurahador

Oct 28, 2017
At least MODOK and Hit Monkey are animated. What I don't understand is why Helstrom managed to survive the purge. The creative staff behind it aren't exactly stellar.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Hitmonkey was more ahead than Howard is weird. Also after seeing Jay and Silent Bob 2, yeah...Howard should be in better hands

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I just saw Man of Steel I'm 4D. Has anyone seen a Marvel movie in 4D, was only 15 mins of Man of Steel but it was a funny and cool experience, not just cool because of the water splashing on me.

Slyonic

Oct 29, 2017
I just saw Man of Steel I'm 4D. Has anyone seen a Marvel movie in 4D, was only 15 mins of Man of Steel but it was a funny and cool experience, not just cool because of the water splashing on me.

I've seen Black Panther and Captain Marvel in 4DX. CM was nothing special, but BP was pretty fun with the car chase and the end fight.

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
It seems like Feige is on the phone with damn near every director with some buzz like, 20 minutes after said buzz is generated.

Robert Eggers said he got a call minutes after he showed The Lighthouse for the first time at Cannes. It's fucked.

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
I mean, Feige wants to get these people higher gigs. It's a big jump. Granted sometimes that backfires.

MrKlaw

Oct 25, 2017
Just binged agent carter over the last couple of weekends (been sitting on my TiVo for about two years). Really enjoyed it, and is a shame it's unlikely to ever have any more shows. Stark, Jarvis and carter have great chemistry, and I loved Dottie

agents of shield season 6 next up

BrokenFiction

Oct 25, 2017
ATL
Just binged agent carter over the last couple of weekends (been sitting on my TiVo for about two years). Really enjoyed it, and is a shame it's unlikely to ever have any more shows. Stark, Jarvis and carter have great chemistry, and I loved Dottie

agents of shield season 6 next up

Agent Carter was the best. They could have done so much with just a little more budget.

denx

Prophet of Truth
Oct 27, 2017
So about the Disney+ shows, it's looking something like this:

- What If
- Falcon and Winter Soldier
- WandaVision

- Loki
- Ms Marvel
- She-Hulk
- Hawkeye

???
- Moon Knight

2021 is gonna be insane. We'll get four movies and four Disney+ shows.

Somewhat OT, but given how stacked things are looking for Marvel, I can't see Feige's Star Wars project happening for a couple of years at least.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
We might get a first look at WandaVision very very soon. Maybe at the Super Bowl in a week.

It's f***ing bonkers. It's so out there and nuts, the choices they are making. Fans will not have to wait that much longer, well they've moved it up a little bit, but also they'll get much more of an insight very, very soon.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Oh shit, just noticed Black Widow premieres here on April 29. I'm so ready.

Tom Hiddleston preparing for Loki:

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
Seattle
Just looked at the Roger Wardell tweets again (The guy that got all the endgame stuff right months before it aired). and he has had a couple of other tweets back in December that looks interesting now.

With all the recent rumblings about the Thunderbolts..

Status
Not open for further replies.