• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I'm wondering if WandaVision will be the last we see of Paul Bettany in the MCU. If so it'll be sad to see him gone after being there from the beginning (Jarvis).

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta GA
5cbbba041c7db207-600x338.jpg

IT IS ACTUALLY CONTROLLED BY THE BIRD

And then the burt gets caught up in an unfortunate cloning experiment

5F2AE42E-5501-4035-944C-114DFDB8E617.jpeg

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
I've reached the post-Civil War era in my neverending Marvel Unlimited marathon. Bucky has taken on Cap's shield in Brubaker's run. I think it works well, Cap wanted the symbol to continue and Bucky would never allow anyone else to do it, and he's got the arm strength to throw the shield lol. Suit redesign is better than the feathery suit Cap was wearing previously too.

I think the MCU's take is still valid considering Steve's friendship with Sam, and that Bucky is way more PTSD than in the comics. Dude looks like he wants to crawl in a hole forever. So I'm interested to see how the TV show brings him back into action, and hopefully we get a more spirited performance from Sebastian Stan. Definitely need to see a US star on his metal arm too.

(I don't know anything about US Agent yet, he hasn't popped up in comics from 2000 - 2008 so far.)

Bentendo24

Feb 20, 2020
I'm so excited for the cast off Ms Marvel to be announced. You just know that they're looking for someone who has a quirky, childlike attitude that the world will fall in love with similarly to Tom Holland.

One of the creators is on Twitter and she seems so pumped that she is staring in this show and in the new video game

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I hope SWORD will somehow address the state of Shield in the MCU.
I feel like both AoS and the movies are playing fast and loose with the idenity of Shield for the past couple of years.
It's seems to be a legitimate organization one day, and then becomes defunct the next day.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
The more Jimmy Woo we get the better. Randall Park leading an Agents of Atlas series is what the whole MCU experiment has been building towards.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
www.independent.co.uk

Marvel boss Kevin Feige almost quit over lack of representation, says Mark Ruffalo

Speaking to The Independent, ‘Avengers’ actor says that Marvel is leading the charge for representation on-screen

Mark Ruffalo has revealed that Marvel boss Kevin Feige nearly left the franchise over its lack of representation.

Speaking to The Independent, Ruffalo recalled an encounter with Feige on the set of 2012's The Avengers, in which he said he was about to urge his Disney superiors to launch a female-driven superhero movie.

Feige was unsure whether Ike Perlmutter, at that point Disney's largest shareholder, could be convinced.

Ruffalo said: "When we did the first Avengers, Kevin Feige told me, 'Listen, I might not be here tomorrow.' And he's like, 'Ike does not believe that anyone will go to a female-starring super movie.' So if I am still here tomorrow you will know that I won that battle.'

Ike Perlmutter is a colossal douche, no surprise.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
New Falcon and the Winter Soldier set pic:

Reminds me of the Korean Asgard church in Spider-Man Homecoming.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
True, but you would assume that they'll finished post-production completely before they even drop the first episode.

I mean, why would you do that, if you have 6 extra weeks to finish episode 6? I figure all the episodes will be mostly done, but an extra month to finish episode 5 and 6 is huge.

cognizant

Dec 19, 2017
Alison Brie is the best rumour I've seen yet. Do it Feige.

Random, but somewhat related: I'm currently reading Iron Man: Director of Shield (2007) and Tony is drawn like Timothy Dalton, and Dugan drawn like Tommy Lee Jones. Pretty good casting for a hypothetical 90's MCU movie.

Deception

Nov 15, 2017
After watching Horse Girl, i'm not too convinced about Alison Brie tbh.
Although, perhaps that was the fault of the script and not her.

Last edited:
OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
How would you guys feel about Tony talking to Natasha in the Soul Stone after he snapped his fingers instead of his daughter in the deleted scene?

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
There's another lame thread on OT about how Endgame's ridiculous because the OP can't believe a minor plot point. Of all the picky bullshit to get incensed over!

(yes, I know who posted it. don't @ me)

Last edited:

Alecs27

Banned
Dec 23, 2017
How would you guys feel about Tony talking to Natasha in the Soul Stone after he snapped his fingers instead of his daughter in the deleted scene?
I just wanted a scene with Bruce and Nat, when he snapped the fingers. A very brief scene with a callback to their prevoous relationship, or the iconic "Big guy, sun is getting real low", fitting with how the scene goes after the snap.

I love the Russos but I hate the fact that they cut obvious scenes like this, why don't make a emotional scene for Bruce? Everyone got one, Clint, Antman, Thor, Cap, Tony and even Nebula, why not him? That would have been perfect to end their previous relationship as well to give advice from Thanos' ship attack.

Status
Not open for further replies.