• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

ratcliffja

Oct 28, 2017
People were wondering before if Feige would keep working at Marvel when his contract was up. More likely he sticks around until he gets upgraded to Disney CEO or something at this rate lol
There's no point in making him the Disney CEO when he's much more valuable as a head creative guy. The CEO should be somebody more in charge of business decisions. Regardless, he's going to be making tons and tons of money.

Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
I was hoping this meant Perlmutter would be out but he's not. :(

the only divisions he's overseeing now are "publishing operations, sales, creative services, games, licensing and events," only one of which has a narrative component (gaming), though it sounds like he still has the power to pinch pennies at Marvel Publishing, which could result in some interesting friction with Feige

Kevin Feige now has creative control over Marvel TV and publishing
Oct 25, 2017
Brooklyn, NY

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
Feige PLZ resurrect Donald Glover's Deadpool TV show
And re: Inhumans....I'd rather other actors get those roles, and if ATJ is coming back to the MCU, I'd want him back as Quicksilver

ThatMeanScene

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Miami, FL

Alexandros

Oct 26, 2017
There's a number of MCU actors that could return and play other characters without much issue. Anyone under heavy makeup or voicing a CGI character should be no problem. Bradley Cooper seems like an obvious choice.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
Sounds like Feige wants to erase the stench of the Inhumans TV show and put his own stamp on the Inhuman Royal Family.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Sony likely doesn't have the right to call them a mutant, so no. (I mean, Marvel couldn't call Wanda and Pietro mutants, why would sony have that right?)

mreddie

Oct 26, 2017
Kevin Feige today
source.gif

Oct 31, 2017
There's no point in making him the Disney CEO when he's much more valuable as a head creative guy. The CEO should be somebody more in charge of business decisions. Regardless, he's going to be making tons and tons of money.

Yeah I think he'll take Horn's job at some point in the next decade. I'm still of the believe that he might oversee both Marvel and Lucas at some point before then.

Sounds like Feige wants to erase the stench of the Inhumans TV show and put his own stamp on the Inhuman Royal Family.

Sounds good to me. You already have Khan coming, so yeah. Just make believe like that horrible show never happened.

Can we please get Marvel Games under Feige?

I think only if Disney starts developing and publishing in house. As a licensing entity it makes little sense to have that under him.

Sony likely doesn't have the right to call them a mutant, so no. (I mean, Marvel couldn't call Wanda and Pietro mutants, why would sony have that right?)

They don't unless Marvel allows them to.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
Yeah I think he'll take Horn's job at some point in the next decade. I'm still of the believe that he might oversee both Marvel and Lucas at some point before then.

Sounds good to me. You already have Khan coming, so yeah. Just make believe like that horrible show never happened.

I think only if Disney starts developing and publishing in house. As a licensing entity it makes little sense to have that under him.

They don't unless Marvel allows them to.

I don't understand why Marvel would give Sony the privilege of introducing mutants to the "MCU" (pending Holland's actual appearance in a Sony film)

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
If the Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumor is true, sounds like Quicksilver has no future in the MCU at all.
Even when the X-Men is finally introduced in the MCU.

Chasing

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
If the Aaron Taylor-Johnson rumor is true, sounds like Quicksilver has no future in the MCU at all.
Even when the X-Men is finally introduced in the MCU.

Technically he ain't even a mutant anymore in the comics.

We'll see how long it takes for them to flip-flop on that again.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I hope that Vin rumor is true. Would mean Black Bolt on screen which is something I want done right.

Go from only saying I Am Groot to not saying anything at all.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Looks like Ms. Marvel may start filming sooner than expected (the previous rumor was September 2020, if I recall).

If nothing else, at least Ms. Marvel could very well be on Disney+ by the end of 2021. No word on She-Hulk or Moon Knight, though.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
That moment when you realize that one of your best friends dated Hailee Steinfeld (who's likely gonna be Kate Bishop). Said relationship would have progressed further if his phone didn't get fucked up by water.....the one with her number on it. She even had a lego version of him on her keychain.

He's probably gonna cry himself to sleep tonight. ;_; I wish I could help him.

Status
Not open for further replies.