• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
I love the first 20 minutes of Captain Marvel. I need more of this sci-fi space feel.

1sck75.gif

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Finished watching Captain Marvel again. I really need Captain Marvel 2 to be set straight after this one, maybe somewhere in the 90/00s. She sent that message to the Supreme Intelligence with the promise of ending the war, and while she can probably do it all by herself, she could probably get some help from other Skrull factions and they could turn the tide. Maybe they'll fight back against the Kree and end up making a peace treaty so they won't war against each other. This way we could also get more of the Maria-Carol dynamic that was one of the movie's strongest points. And a real look at the Supreme Intelligence. We can get more of grown-up Monica in WandaVision and other movies.

20qknl.gif

Movie should have also ended on this shot.

Last edited:

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Chadwick talks about is Guardians audition and his "I'm dead" response (0:15):

Michael Douglas on his Ant-Man 3 slip and how Marvel Studios responded (3:30):

And another Daily Bugle upload:

Last edited:

Geist 6one7

Oct 29, 2017
MASS
Damn there's art of Nebula using the gauntlet

Baby thanos

Shuma gorath? or some squid looking thing. Yeah just some squid creature it seems. Design reminds me of shuma.

Strange in Iron Man armor and Stark with Strange's cloak. This would have been the battle on the ship during infinity war. It looked super intricate.

Then they were like "naw just blast a hole through the ship"

here's some pics, sorry for the glare:

*I meant Nebula, that's 2014 Nebula.

They're saving baby Thanos for Eternals.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
More set photos from Falcon and the Winter Soldier. The lady you see in the yellow jacket is Adepero Oduye. We don't know who she plays, but it could be Sam's sister Sarah Wilson or a potential love interest in Leila Taylor.

There's also set photos out there showing US Agent propaganda. And they've been filming a prison riot as well.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Nice little touch at the end of Captain Marvel: She absorbs energy from the powerlines in the background as she lands just before she knocks the shit outta Jude Law.

Sandstar

Oct 28, 2017
More set photos from Falcon and the Winter Soldier. The lady you see in the yellow jacket is Adepero Oduye. We don't know who she plays, but it could be Sam's sister Sarah Wilson or a potential love interest in Leila Taylor.

There's also set photos out there showing US Agent propaganda. And they've been filming a prison riot as well.

If she is his sister, it'd be interesting if she survived the snap, and lived the past 5 years believing Sam was dead.

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I can't wait for it. I thought the government would label Captain Marvel the next face of the US but it being US Agent works a lot better with Bucky and Falcon involved.

If we get Winter Soldier like fight scenes then I'll be watching episodes over and over lol. And hopefully the return of badass Bucky, just been downhill for him since Civil War. Yeah he's fighting Thanos and Aliens so it's basically all guns but for a guy who had some great action scenes it's disappointing seeing him do basically nothing.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
To be clear, most of us expect Sam to embrace the mantle of Captain America & put on the suit at the end of the season, right?

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
To be clear, most of us expect Sam to embrace the mantle of Captain America & put on the suit at the end of the season, right?

Basically I think the season mid point will be USAgent crossing the no killing outside a war line and then Sam realizes that Steve was right about who should wield the shield and suits up.

Probably after a speech from Bucky explaining why he can't do it, thus undermining the point of a minority taking up mantle of Captain America during one of its most trying times.

Raguel

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
Oof, I get chills just thinking about it! Seriously, one of the greatest cinema experiences ever.
Excuse me?!! Cinema??? You disgusting marvel Stans. How dare you defile the avatar of true kino. You need to know your place. Read up what real cinema is.

*Smirks as he pushes up his gold rimmed glasses*

Anth0ny

Oct 25, 2017
I can't even imagine how many great ideas probably got scrapped for that final battle

So many potential combinations ; _ ;

Oct 28, 2017
England
Charles Murphy, who got the Ant-Man 3 scoop before everyone else, said that he heard
Doctor Doom
would be the villain of Black Panther II from a trustworthy source, although keep in mind that he has not been able to verify it with a second source yet, and thus, is just a rumor and not definitive yet

As a follow up, Charles Murphy has tweeted that BP2 will have a seven letter subtitle.

Charles Murphy said:
Always subject to change and still much we don't know:

MCU 2022-24
2/18/22-
5/6/22-Black Panther: _ _ _ _ _ _ _
7/29/22-Ant-Man 3
10/7/22-

2/17/23-
5/5/23-
7/28/23-
11/3/23-

5/24-

DOOOOOM?

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
I think I'd prefer Namor over Doom. Maybe they can hint at Latveria and Doom though. The BP sequel could be about Kings, could even hint at Black Bolt as well.

deimosmasque

Ugly, Queer, Gender-Fluid, Drive-In Mutant, yes?
Apr 22, 2018
Tampa, Fl
I think I'd prefer Namor over Doom. Maybe they can hint at Latveria and Doom though. The BP sequel could be about Kings, could even hint at Black Bolt as well.

The thing without AVX and the Phoenix 5 thing Namor and Black Panther have no reason to fight over anything.

Even Namor's usual war with the Surface thing doesn't work because Wakanda uses green energies and is a land locked nation.

I'd rather them save the sub-mariner for the Fantastic Four reboot and have him be the first antagonist

Callibretto

Oct 25, 2017
Indonesia
they already use 'war' twice with civil war and infinity war. kinda wish they get away from another ___ war title. is calling the subtitle simply Von Doom would be too weird?

Neoxon

Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
they already use 'war' twice with civil war and infinity war. kinda wish they get away from another ___ war title. is calling the subtitle simply Von Doom would be too weird?
The spaces refer to the story they're supposedly adapting, not the final title of the movie.

Assuming this is legit, while they'd be adapting Doomwar, that may not be the actual title of the film.

Status
Not open for further replies.