• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Updates on Eternals, WandaVision etc. from CCXP start here

luca

Oct 25, 2017
CCXP panel is in 2 hours. Feige is gonna talk about both Black Widow and Eternals. I don't expect any announcements out of the panel but surprises would as always be nice, like a Deadpool release date please.

Last edited:

BigSkinny0310

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account.
Banned
Dec 7, 2017
I thought of this Phase 5 Master Plan to intergrate Doom, F4, and X-Men. I thought of the timing of the films, but they maybe incorrect if Marvel has stated otherwise. It begins with Black Panther 2 in February 2022. Whatever conflict in the movie could be orchestrated by Doom, and its revealed to be him behind it all. Next is a F4 movie in November 2022. It takes place in the 1960s and the group are scientists working on time/space portals. They encounter Doom and F4 get their powers through space/time portal magic (or however they want to explain it). Doom follows them in the portal. They fight it out and it ends with Doom leaving them on a planet. Endgame could be the explanation of them returning to Earth or making their way back. A doom solo movie could be in 2023 or they could wait until the end of 2023 with an xmen movie for him to be pulling strings with the X-Men. I hope they'll build to a secret wars or Avengers vs X-Men. Again this is all speculation, off the dome.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Streams died. But they're about to show a first-look at Eternals. Only for the audience.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
"Eternals will redefine and change the MCU." - Kevin Feige.

They're gonna show exclusive Black Widow footage now as well.

Also Lizzie looks great in her 50s get-up.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Nope, that's all new information.

The footage of Eternals showed the team already assembled and in mythological armor.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
New Black Widow poster they're giving away to the audience:

The Black Widow movie will set up the future of the MCU and tell us something about the MCU that we didn't know beforehand.

Boo, Kevin Feige is off stage already. So it wasn't 45 minutes long after all lol.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Cool they already have footage for the Eternals. Hope we get to see a teaser or something in a few months.
Feige did, in fact, say that the footage wouldn't be shown anywhere for the next couple months. I guess then, we're not going get any footage till about May-June?
First trailer will highly likely show with the Black Widow movie in May. Which is also 6 months ahead of the movie's premiere.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Do they mean release or finish filming by the end of 2020? At the earliest, I could see Ms. Marvel coming out in Mid 2021 & the other two in Early 2022.

Richiek

Nov 2, 2017
First look at WandaVision:

p2db75s5g9341.jpg

Soupman Prime

The Fallen
Nov 8, 2017
Boston, MA
Yeah, I'm expecting it with Widow. Gonna be a long wait, everything I have heard makes it sound epic though. Eternals could be huge.

Everytime I see WandaVision I get excited, it could really be them just having dinner and mowing the lawn and I might love it.

Have any of you guys been watching Mandalorian? I think its good but a good amount of fluff for episodes that are only about 30 minutes. Do you guys expect the Marvel shows to be like that?

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Feige did, in fact, say that the footage wouldn't be shown anywhere for the next couple months. I guess then, we're not going get any footage till about May-June?

FWIW, Ragnarok's teaser was released in early April and that was also a November release.

Have any of you guys been watching Mandalorian? I think its good but a good amount of fluff for episodes that are only about 30 minutes. Do you guys expect the Marvel shows to be like that?

No, I figure Feige has a lot more ideas to pack into the stories for the MCU shows, especially with them tying into the films. I feel like Favreau just wanted to keep it simple for the Mando.

Lotus

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017

I haven't watched Mandalorian yet (waiting for it to all be out first), only read impressions, but no, I don't expect the same for the Marvel stuff. The shows have future plotlines/movies to set up, and even then, I would expect some real nice characterization/depth for the leads in comparison.

luca

Oct 25, 2017
wvsqkmd.jpg

"[We have] the opportunity to tell their story, and show more of what Wanda can do, more of what makes Vision, Vision, and most importantly, reveal a name that I'm not even sure we've said in the MCU yet, but we make a big deal of in the show, is the fact that Wanda is the Scarlet Witch. And what does that mean, that she is the Scarlet Witch? That's what we play into with this show in ways that are entirely fun, entirely funny, somewhat scary, and will have repercussions for the entire future of Phase 4 of the MCU."

Apparently Kevin Feige also mentioned that the dog Sparky from the Vision comic book run will appear.

He also had this to say about Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness and the Loki show:

"The multiverse is the next step in the evolution of the MCU, and Doctor Strange in the Multiverse of Madness is gonna crack it wide open in ways that will have repercussions for a Disney+ series just before it, that's not WandaVision, and for movies just after it in a big, fun way."

luca

Oct 25, 2017
Do they mean release or finish filming by the end of 2020? At the earliest, I could see Ms. Marvel coming out in Mid 2021 & the other two in Early 2022.

what. how. this has to a mistake right? ( i hope not)
They'll be done filming those three series at the end of 2020. Ms Marvel starts filming in April likely until October. So all of Ms Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk will come out in 2021.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
2021 is fucking stacked:

Shang-Chi
WandaVision
Loki
Doctor Strange3
What-if
Spider Man 3
Hawkeye
Ms. Marvel
Moon Knight
She-Hulk
Thor 4

It blows my mind how they won't spread all these things out more over a few more years of time.

doinkies

Jun 20, 2018
I don't think Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk are going to come out in 2021. I think they'll just be ready to shoot by 2021 (particularly the latter 2 shows), and they'll actually be released in 2022.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I don't think Ms. Marvel, Moon Knight and She-Hulk are going to come out in 2021. I think they'll just be ready to shoot by 2021 (particularly the latter 2 shows), and they'll actually be released in 2022.
Ms. Marvel begins production in April 2020, so that'll definitely be out by 2021. The other two may not be far off.

Status
Not open for further replies.