ZattMurdock

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Earth 616

Beautiful Vulture profile by Abraham Riesman:

Like today couldn't get any worse. Rest in peace, Steve. Thank you for creating my favorite character in fiction.

Last edited:

Loxley

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
There's no denying he's a legend of the industry. RIP :(

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
The gross thing about this is he Tweeted a teaser for it:
DhdZ95eU0AIM23y.jpg

He deleted it.

Shadownet

Oct 29, 2017
Rest in Peace Ditko. I'm glad at least he was able to see Spider-Man and Doctor Strange done right on the big screen.

Wulfric

Oct 25, 2017
RIP Mr. Ditko. His work inspired literally thousands of current and future creators in comics, gaming, and beyond. These characters are literally our modern mythology. I can't imagine culture without them.

brinstar

User requested ban
Oct 25, 2017
I was just reading an old Squirrel Girl comic he did not even 30 minutes ago, as soon as I finished I checked Twitter and saw this :(

RIP

OneThirtyEight

Avenger
Oct 28, 2017
Rest in Peace Ditko. I'm glad at least he was able to see Spider-Man and Doctor Strange done right on the big screen.
Was thinking the same. Even though i never read any Strange comics as a kid i think the movie was a blast and a joy to watch and spectate because of the visuals wich i only guessed was Ditkos work respectfully re-created.

RIP.

Vibranium

Oct 28, 2017
Ditko was a legend, he could be a very cranky fellow to fans although also kind to creators. He is one of the best artists comics will ever have. Hope he rests well with Kirby and other artist masters.

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
RIP. Spidey's my favorite character. I hope they give him something in Into the Spiderverse later this year.