• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
What he said. Fuck yeah, Warwolf.

For QS I always use my 4 Ignore Dodge Ally's (Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Black Widow, Songbird), and then murder him with one strong character - either Wolv, Strange, Magneto, or Sharon - and some back up. I like to think that setup helps. It certainly helps more than using Increase Supervillain Damage Ally's - as he is not a Villain. I made that mistake for a while :(

Ah, that's the ticket- and an unlocked Quicksilver, thanks!

I had gotten to the point where I was melting Corvus so consistently without them, the ignore dodge strikers never even occurred to me. Beat him with my usual teams after.

Now, figuring out how to do it in 30/15 seconds; that seems ludicrous.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Friendly reminder not to do a mass gold spend on anything today, as this is happening tomorrow

1509510137750.jpg

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Friendly reminder not to do a mass gold spend on anything today, as this is happening tomorrow

1509510137750.jpg

Sweet. I'm unlocking Apoc tomorrow, so I was going to spend that money anyway.
Same here. 2 X-Genes away from unlocking him and I just capped my feathers today. Should be able to get him to at least 4*, I'd think. Haven't looked at costs yet. I just hope I have enough bios... I've been leaving all the new WBs at 55/6/6 to have enough for the next character.

Deadpool

Oct 27, 2017
Good timing for the event for me too. I'll have Apoc to unlock on Sunday.

Been capped on feathers and crystals now for like a month lol

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
kHNYTk8.png

Got a 5 second QS clear, too bad I didn't use Coulson, probably would have been 3 seconds.

Alo0oy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bahrain
Started running around only casting the 3 and 5 skills, I died with 30 seconds remaining and an 86k score. I probably need an invincibility obelisk.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
NeoGAF Capes specifically if you want to apply. We got a discord too if you wanna hop in. Let me know and I'll throw you invite.

ThirdROB

Oct 27, 2017
I've been playing this with almost no guidance for over a year. I should try to get into the alliance.

Edit: Just applied as 30Plus

Last edited:

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Yeah, our alliance is like top ten worldwide and we're really nice, helpful people. Join us if you want endless rewards.

I might be overselling things a bit.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Pretty sure the alliance chat is dead because we're always in Discord now. It's nice to not have a character limit and be able to post links and images on the fly.

Plus we got teams.
I would always miss a bunch of alliance chat because for whatever reason when i'm on my work's wifi I can't connect to alliance chat, or do co-op stuff, even.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Half the time, I got a weird glitch on the alliance chat where I wouldn't see what I was typing. No autocorrect is also a big no when you're on mobile and can't be bothered to type properly.

ThirdROB

Oct 27, 2017
Ugh, I guess I should have done ab today before I left my old public alliance. Any status on my application? No rush, I mostly just need the gold.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Hmmm, no idea who I want to Tier 2. I don't really need anyone, I supposed I could sit on the ticket but I don't think anything major is happening any time soon. Leaning towards Hulk, Spider-Man, Gwenpool, Yondu or Robbie Reyes.

3elssvp.png

sFaoP6j.png

jPq3elw.png

Last edited:

Sagatron

Oct 30, 2017
Hmmm, no idea who I want to Tier 2. I don't really need anyone, I supposed I could sit on the ticket but I don't think anything major is happening any time soon. Leaning towards Hulk, Spider-Man, Gwenpool, Yondu or Robbie Reyes.

Out of the ones you pictured, I would lean toward T2ing Ancient One for the support buff of his passive.

Apply to: Team

+25% to All Type Damage
Ignore Dodge 25%

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
It's not all type damage, it's all *elemental* damage, which is decent for Jean Grey and Dormammu, but really not that big of a deal.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Venom and Hulk would get the biggest boosts from being T2 out of everyone on your list. None are must haves though, so sitting on the ticket is also a wise choice. We'll probably start getting update previews in the next week or so, which may help determine if you want to hold on to the ticket or not.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017

3elssvp.png

sFaoP6j.png

jPq3elw.png

Take the 's' out of the https when posting imgur urls or else they won't display for everybody.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Venom and Hulk would get the biggest boosts from being T2 out of everyone on your list. None are must haves though, so sitting on the ticket is also a wise choice. We'll probably start getting update previews in the next week or so, which may help determine if you want to hold on to the ticket or not.
isn't the new Hulk costume T2 pretty good??

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
With Marvel Heroes shutting down I dont think I am going to spend any more money on this game going forward. I usually bought the Stark package to have a decent reason to come back daily, but I am not confident in Disney anymore - even if Netmarble are doing great work. Also, I noticed this game is very keen to upsell players in recent months, which does not fill me with hope either. Every seconds screen I go to is either asking me to spend money or crystals.

I will still play, and hope it continues, but wallet staying shut.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Heroes shutdown was on Gaz, not Disney; this game should be fine by all accounts.

Unless the head of Netmarble is also sexually harassing people while their business leaks money, but it seems like were okay.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Not even Gaz, just that scumbag Dorman. Just came in and ruined every damn thing. Disney wasn't gonna play around with that shit.

Deadpool

Oct 27, 2017
Super disappointing news but I think Future Fight will be safe. Still a much larger player base and they're pouring the content out.

I've been a bit disheartened just with Netmarble catering to the whales lately but don't think that's a reflection of direction or situation, just smart business decision.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
America Chavez? Interesting choice. She should be Universal but will probably be combat.

Almyn

Oct 26, 2017
N-Ireland
Is there an Era alliance? I've only been playing a few weeks, But it would be nice to not be in a random alliance where no one says a word most days :(

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Is there an Era alliance? I've only been playing a few weeks, But it would be nice to not be in a random alliance where no one says a word most days :(
Yup. It's still called NeoGAF Capes because a name change costs 3k crystals, >_<. Post your IGN here when you apply so someone can approve you.

We also have a Discord. I'll let someone else link that, because I don't have access to an invite link atm.

AdawgDaFAB

Oct 25, 2017
Update info:

CM Wingfot said:
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D.

The Marvel Future Fight story continues, and we have more information about our next update! We have already seen that this update is bringing us, America Chavez, what else could the update contain?

New Story Mission
The story of Marvel Future Fight continues as our heroes continue to fight for peace. The new missions will take place at S.H.I.E.L.D. Headquarters, the Triskelion and also the Alpha Flight Space Station.
1511315978447.jpg

These are Earth's first and last lines of defense against cosmic entities. What threats could possibly warrant a trip to the Alpha Flight Space Station?

Story Mission Character Upgrade Changes

To help new and returning agents, as well as veterans who have yet to fully complete their whole roster, we are reducing the costs for upgrading your characters to Tier-2!

Characters in Chapters 1 to 10 will have the requirements for their tier-2 advancement cut significantly. All the materials needed to tier-2 these characters has been reduced by 50%! This means that you will be able to collect the Tier-2 materials much quicker, and distribute them across different characters!
1511316021447.jpg

Note:
Other prices to upgrade your characters remains the same.
Story mission chapters 1 ~ 8 only applies to characters that you can acquire biometric data in the mission. (Fixed)

Starlog, 11/22

There is nothing to do up here. The Alpha Flight Station is phenomenally quiet when none of the supers are here. Sometimes we peer off the edges of the station, looking straight down into the black. It's almost enough to drive you insane. What's down there? Surely you'd reach the end of the Universe at one point, and then what's after that? That's some deep philosophical stuff right there. Still as long as there is no one threatening to split the moon in two, or asteroids the size of Arkansas rocking around, we'll be pretty alright. Until then, we have to hope that.
http://www.mobirum.com/article/detail?cafeId=futurefight_en&bbsId=75&id=974275