• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
tFbQXhP.png

Marvel Future Fight is a free-to-play mobile action/roleplaying game featuring many well known Marvel superheroes and villains. Players can acquire resources to unlock, customize, and upgrade new characters across several modes of play, create teams, join alliances with other players, and engage in competitive and co-operative activities.

yt7xFN6.png

There are currently over 140 playable characters in the game, and each fall into one of four classes: Combat, Speed, Blast, and Universal. Combat characters have a damage advantage over Speed characters, Speed characters have an advantage over Blast, Blast beats Combat, and Universal characters are equally balanced against all classes.

tcpIw2v.png

Resources acquired through gameplay can be used to upgrade character gear, skills, and uniforms to maximize stats. Players can assemble teams of three characters and enable additional stat bonuses for teams with unique synergy.

BHm85QK.png

Mission: Progress through narrative adventures to acquire resources for unlocking and building characters.
Challenge: Endgame content worthy of your strongest characters.
Arena: Face off against other players and be rewarded with additional resources.
Co-Op: Team up against villains to earn even more resources.

ipOCDk2.png

Join or create an alliance with other players to engage in cooperative activities. As your alliance grows stronger players are rewarded with resources and stat bonuses to further maximize the strength of your personal roster. Alliance members can hang out and coordinate via the Alliance Chat.

doUqGaB.png

Marvel Future Fight is frequently updated with new content. Because it is free-to-play, access to game modes is restricted by the consumption of rechargeable energy. However, when in-game resources become a bottleneck, players can still further their progress via the in-game store with real and in-game currency.

Last edited:

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Here we go! Thanks, Kree.
I guess we survived that final incursion, guys.

We still need 3k crystals. I'm not restarting a new alliance after putting my lifetime savings in the current store.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Hey guys.

Skurge sucks, don't waste resources on him. Valk and Heimdall seem legit though.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
When's Kaine?
When's Anya?
When's Agent Venom?

Glad to see you guys on the other side.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I missed seeing this thread pop up. Had to search for it. Nice to see you guys again. Having fun with the new update, but there is too many games out right now to farm everything optimally

Deadpool

Oct 27, 2017
Working on leveling up my Thor and Hulk uniforms. Don't see them replacing my mains but they're a lot of fun to watch in action. Especially happy that Hulk is halfway decent now!

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
Well it gives you time to grind out the stupid uniform upgrade kits that you'll run out of faster then you expect.

Alo0oy

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Bahrain
I should probably insta-clear less content then, is the XP from story missions in the earlier chapters even worth it though?

Sagatron

Oct 30, 2017
Hey, I reset.

Thanks Kree for setting this thread up! I've added it to my watch list.

For some reason I accidentally removed myself from the Discord, can I get another invite via PM? Thanks!

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Finally finished the X-Men quest today, also unlocked the QS stage. What's the general strats for Pietro- fighting him like I do the Cul Obsidian was taking too much time.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Finally finished the X-Men quest today, also unlocked the QS stage. What's the general strats for Pietro- fighting him like I do the Cul Obsidian was taking too much time.

For QS I always use my 4 Ignore Dodge Ally's (Kate Bishop, Sharon Carter, Black Widow, Songbird), and then murder him with one strong character - either Wolv, Strange, Magneto, or Sharon - and some back up. I like to think that setup helps. It certainly helps more than using Increase Supervillain Damage Ally's - as he is not a Villain. I made that mistake for a while :(

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question: Where should I be getting my Norns from? I have issues keeping up with raising my masteries to match the amount of six star people I have, and I need more of them to successfully do more than, like, two floors of Shadowlands. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels without making any progress.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
I have a question: Where should I be getting my Norns from? I have issues keeping up with raising my masteries to match the amount of six star people I have, and I need more of them to successfully do more than, like, two floors of Shadowlands. I feel like I'm spinning my wheels without making any progress.

Best source of norn stones is World Boss invasion as far as energy per return ratio. Only problem is the random nature of it.

Other then that, grinding story mode or buying them with honor/chaos tokens.

Mo0

Oct 25, 2017
Best source of norn stones is World Boss invasion as far as energy per return ratio. Only problem is the random nature of it.

Other then that, grinding story mode or buying them with honor/chaos tokens.
Are honor/chaos tokens a good use of them if I don't have the primary bios from them yet?

I realize this might be a "it's up to you" question but just making sure.

Sinatar

Oct 25, 2017
None of the token characters are what you'd call essential, if you need the norn stones, you need the norn stones.

I mean without the norn stones you wouldn't be able to rank up Elsa/Warwolf anyways even if you had them.