• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
Low damage character with lots of iframes. He can stay alive, but is going to need a uni to be great. He is probably a good Shadowlands character - but no good in World Boss Ultimate

He is worth farming manually, but not worth crystals/money right now in my mind

I've read that his summons sort of "negate" his iframes since it still allows people to target them and hit you when you aren't i-framed up. Basically the same issue as Mysterio until you get the opponent stun locked.

He's currently only farmable in the bio lab so unless you need x-23 too, he's not even worth farming :-/

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
i wanted to bump this for ages, but never did. I like what I see in the new update.

I am still trying to figure out the Morgan Le Fey Bio situation. I think she is like Singularity, Sister Grimm, She Hulk (not in the main bios, but in the class specific ones). She is also in the shop and in the lab.

Reddit seems to think she is in ALL the bios, but i dont see that happening.

The new Special Mission is a good surprise, and gives me a reason to T2 some bad characters.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Well, looks like the latest sneak peek heavily implies a Fantastic 4 without outright saying that. Should be good, and get some people back aboard

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
To add more fuel to the F4 fire, the Taiwanese Mobirum called the tokens we're collecting "Fantastic tokens".

If/when this is confirmed to be the F4 update, we need to change the OT title to "Fantastic Four and Where to Find Them" (thanks Palette Swap).

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I'd probably laugh myself to death if they launched the Fantastic Four with movie uniforms.

Still, not gonna lie, I've been enjoying all the craziness lol.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I almost have 7000 crystals, what should I use them on? I already bought the Magneto pack.

Bikkun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
South Carolina, USA
To add more fuel to the F4 fire, the Taiwanese Mobirum called the tokens we're collecting "Fantastic tokens".

If/when this is confirmed to be the F4 update, we need to change the OT title to "Fantastic Four and Where to Find Them" (thanks Palette Swap).

Specifically "Fantastic tokens and Four Heroes" is the blurb. The English uses "mysterious" which is how the Mandarin can be read but the same characters can also be "Fantastic", like the Chinese title for "Fantastic Beast and Where to Find Them".

I wonder now if there's a similar duality in Korean...

I almost have 7000 crystals, what should I use them on? I already bought the Magneto pack.

If you don't have her, I recommend Psylocke, she's a total powerhouse. Otherwise, I'd wait for the next update.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

MAN really?? how come they didn't tell us that, I haven't been doing the tokens because I hate Timeline

argh grr

I'd probably laugh myself to death if they launched the Fantastic Four with movie uniforms.
I will fucking boycott if they do that. I'm glad that movie became a huge failure because of that reason

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Pretty happy with the new characters so far.
I love how the uniforms look but I don't know that I'll be getting any of them, if only to save up for Captain Marvel.

I really, really hope Doom is great, like Phoenix-tier great. All hope lies in Doom!

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Update is good for me too. Even without the new characters, there seems to be a ton places to get new materials and items which makes me happy. New achievement / quest system is solid.

The rewards for the Doom's Day Deluxe Mission are great too, and worth the crystals to farm daily for the next year+ (and will pay itself off in no time)

None of the unis seem worth it though - but that is the only downside

MagicPhone

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Well, opened this app back up after not touching if for... like a year? FF brought me in. They gave me a bunch of free character things so I got human torch and will use some biomes or whatever to upgrade some of my old faves. I always find this is a game I open up and fiddle in menus with every day but don't actually play.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Well, opened this app back up after not touching if for... like a year? FF brought me in. They gave me a bunch of free character things so I got human torch and will use some biomes or whatever to upgrade some of my old faves. I always find this is a game I open up and fiddle in menus with every day but don't actually play.
Most people don't actually play the game. It's all shuffling through menus, hence the thread title.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The menus are the game. These times you see characters hitting each other are just mini games they put there to spice things up.

MagicPhone

Oct 25, 2017
Los Angeles, CA
Most people don't actually play the game. It's all shuffling through menus, hence the thread title.
Oh man, now I feel a lot less guilty, thought I was playing it wrong. Do you feel like the developers know that this is how people are playing the game? Seems like you could go really far in this "hero management" direction if you didn't have to make the punching and shooting as much.

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Oh man, now I feel a lot less guilty, thought I was playing it wrong. Do you feel like the developers know that this is how people are playing the game? Seems like you could go really far in this "hero management" direction if you didn't have to make the punching and shooting as much.

They know. They've been refining the UI regularly because of it. It's why you can access everything from a single button in the top right corner now.

There are only two modes you really need to play manually for the rewards: World Boss daily and Shadowland weekly. The rest you just auto clear day to day as needed. Alliance Battle is take it or leave it at this point.

Strangelove_77

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Is there a reason why the character's faces never look like the actors who portray them? Is it a legal issue?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Is there a reason why the character's faces never look like the actors who portray them? Is it a legal issue?

Probably a likeness cost issue, I would think.

So now instead of getting Chris Evans and Chris Hemsworth with beards confused, I can get confused by Invisible Woman, Captain Marvel, and Sharon Carter (ha, like anyone uses Sharon Carter)

OP
OP
Oct 25, 2017
Screenshot_20190319-220056.png

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I assume Wolvie takes double the normal amount to level him to 70 just like Deadpool?

I've T3'd one of each type so far (Cap, Thor, Sharon, Spidey) and now I'm wondering which I should work on next? I know Deadpool is great but he'll also take twice as long.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
I assume Wolvie takes double the normal amount to level him to 70 just like Deadpool?

I've T3'd one of each type so far (Cap, Thor, Sharon, Spidey) and now I'm wondering which I should work on next? I know Deadpool is great but he'll also take twice as long.
how the heck u have 4 of T3s already?? i only have 1...

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
How do you only have 1? I just feed all extra bios into characters. I don't even do Shadowlands regularly (and I have to check out what changed) because I'm so lazy. And I only do WBI on lvl 1.
I have tons of extra bios, but my roadblock are the mats to enhance potential. forgot wat they're called, cosmic cube fragments? and black anti-matter and chaos norn stones

i never have tons of those

I guess cause I don't do WBU much. I'm at the point where I don't force myself to do it every day, only when I feel like it randomly

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I have tons of extra bios, but my roadblock are the mats to enhance potential. forgot wat they're called, cosmic cube fragments? and black anti-matter and chaos norn stones

i never have tons of those

I guess cause I don't do WBU much. I'm at the point where I don't force myself to do it every day, only when I feel like it randomly
Yeah, World Boss is essential. But you should be able to breeze through at least Black Dwarf without even looking at the screen (except maybe when his shield is up). You won't get the bonus but that doesn't matter that much, the only time you have to deviate is when you're looking for specific books after you T3 someone.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah, World Boss is essential. But you should be able to breeze through at least Black Dwarf without even looking at the screen (except maybe when his shield is up). You won't get the bonus but that doesn't matter that much, the only time you have to deviate is when you're looking for specific books after you T3 someone.
haha yea on the rare days I do randomly feel like doing WBU, I only do Black Dwarf lol

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
I just checked where we are T3-wise, and looking at the alliance, most regulars/veterans are at 6-8 T3 chars.

Except poseidon, that guy has 10 of them and should be our leader.