• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
wait is it confirmed that every single character in that keyart is getting a new costume?

Every one of them looks signficantly different except Captain Marvel, so maybe you're right, and they won't change her costume. But it would be weird to include her in a shot where everyone else clearly has a new costume.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Every one of them looks signficantly different except Captain Marvel, so maybe you're right, and they won't change her costume. But it would be weird to include her in a shot where everyone else clearly has a new costume.
oh I don't have any idea, was just asking

didn't know if there were any specific info from Netmarble yet

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Are you saying there's a different class of uni now or am I misunderstanding?

Yeah they're releasing two types of uniforms. The white quantum suits and the individual Endgame character looks. Thor wasn't listed as getting a regular one, just the quantum "team suit". Since it's highly unlikely they release two completely different uniforms, the guess is that the "team suits" are just look variations of another existing uniform.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Yeah they're releasing two types of uniforms. The white quantum suits and the individual Endgame character looks. Thor wasn't listed as getting a regular one, just the quantum "team suit". Since it's highly unlikely they release two completely different uniforms, the guess is that the "team suits" are just look variations of another existing uniform.
whoa fro, do u have inside info like u did with MARVEL HEROES too??

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017

So are they just cosmetic or do they alter the existing uniforms some other way?

yap

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
KvGC8Yx.png

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Another CM after we just had one? I didn't even realize they changed the costume at all when I watched the movie. I assume Thor also has two costumes. Ugh.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
Carol at least has synergy with the old uniform, so it should be cheaper and stronger if you have that.

Thor gets that and the team suit though, yeah.

Frostinferno

Oct 25, 2017
Oh, the new CM uniform isn't a full uniform, it's one of those paired ones?

It's a paired one, yeah, but the bonus is already better than the other. Remains to be seen if there are any skill changes. This is the only synergy uniform so far that's paired with one from before Endgame, so the extent of differences is unknown.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
just got the new update today!

um is there some reason the new THOR costume he look fat?? no spoilers i mean

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
How do you get more rank up tickets? I need to make beast 3 stars so I can move on in the X-men epic missions?

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
How do you get more rank up tickets? I need to make beast 3 stars so I can move on in the X-men epic missions?
Why do you need a rank up ticket? You can basically farm him for free in his mission, you're guaranteed 10 bios a day at least, i would just do it that way than waste rank up tickets on him (which you should save for harder to get characters).

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
I don't remember where Beast bios come from, but if mrmoose is correct that it's from a regular mission type, then you should not use rank-up tickets on those chars

It's the second Epic Quest in Rise of the X-men (you can farm Rogue, Beast, Storm and Cyclops from there)

Similarly, you can farm Fantomex and Domino from X-Force and Thing and Human Torch from First Family. Those are all guaranteed drops too. If you have the energy just do them every day, I think they're still the most cost effective ways of getting bios unless I've missed something recently.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
Thanks. How do I level up wolverine? I've done epic quests with him and nothing happens.

Eventually you'll get to epic quests where you will gain stars, levels, and mastery for him. It just takes a while, a long while, but you get a free top (or near top) tier character when you're done.

Also, if you've been saving those crystals the magneto quests (I forgot what they're called but they're under Mutual Enemy) are worth it... you basically get two more quests where you get magneto x-genes and some mkraan shards, phoenix feathers and mkraan crystals. They have a max and you'll be swimming in those things eventually but then you'll need them for the x-characters later. Plus, unlocking Magneto is essential for unlocking Jean, who is still one of the best characters in the game.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Eventually you'll get to epic quests where you will gain stars, levels, and mastery for him. It just takes a while, a long while, but you get a free top (or near top) tier character when you're done.

Also, if you've been saving those crystals the magneto quests (I forgot what they're called but they're under Mutual Enemy) are worth it... you basically get two more quests where you get magneto x-genes and some mkraan shards, phoenix feathers and mkraan crystals. They have a max and you'll be swimming in those things eventually but then you'll need them for the x-characters later. Plus, unlocking Magneto is essential for unlocking Jean, who is still one of the best characters in the game.
Thanks!

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
Jubilee is coming, I love her!!

also Bishop, he's pretty kool too

oh... and Iceman... but he sux and boring

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
i think the only character left I reaaaaaaaalllly want in the game is Kitty Pryde!!

The only thing that would be challenging is that she doesn't have much of an offensive moveset. But include Lockheed and we're set!

BTW, you get double the x-men epic mission shards during the event, so PadWarrior just a heads up if you're still collecting beast/rogue/storm/cyclops. I'll probably farm at least storm every day once I look up if her new costume makes her decent.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
The only thing that would be challenging is that she doesn't have much of an offensive moveset. But include Lockheed and we're set!

BTW, you get double the x-men epic mission shards during the event, so PadWarrior just a heads up if you're still collecting beast/rogue/storm/cyclops. I'll probably farm at least storm every day once I look up if her new costume makes her decent.
Which event? I haven't had a chance to check in. I'm still trying to get tunes to get last one of the epic stories in X-men.

mrmoose

Nov 13, 2017
So is Storm's uniform good? Seems like Psylocke's uniform is great and I assume Jean's is top tier.

I guess it's good that I didn't buy fat Thor.

Bhonar

Banned
Oct 31, 2017
what's the consensus on Jean's costume?

because the DPS seems to be worse (at base rank of the uniform) -- however I don't know how to best use the new skills or order yet

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
So I need some advice help for beating the world boss modes. My teams are not strong enough.

Make stronger teams ;) Checklist of things:

Get good cards. Your early cards should be 3-4* and all have "Ignore Defense Down" and "Cooldown Reduction" on them. Later, you can go for adding "All Attack" to them.
Get good characters to Tier 2. The cheapest options include guys like Winter Soldier (with Infinity War Uniform), Hawkeye (with EG Uniform; makes him Ronin), Sharon Rogers (with Darkstar Uniform), Captain American (EG Uniform). These are all incredibly easy to farm characters that'll at least be able to do rank 1 world boss ultimate fights.
Equip the characters properly. Roll an 8-ISO attack set, give them a damage-proc obelisk and learn their "rotation"
Get good leaders and/or supports. Characters like Coulson at Tier 2 offer a huge support bonus to your main hero. Leadership rolls are those that increase all damage or specific damage (She-Hulk bonus damage to males for example, just don't use her against Proxima :P)
Get good strikers - With a focus on characters that can mind control (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, etc.) or do all-defense down (Deadpool, Weapon Hex, etc.) This is the very last thing to worry about typically but comes over time.

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Make stronger teams ;) Checklist of things:

Get good cards. Your early cards should be 3-4* and all have "Ignore Defense Down" and "Cooldown Reduction" on them. Later, you can go for adding "All Attack" to them.
Get good characters to Tier 2. The cheapest options include guys like Winter Soldier (with Infinity War Uniform), Hawkeye (with EG Uniform; makes him Ronin), Sharon Rogers (with Darkstar Uniform), Captain American (EG Uniform). These are all incredibly easy to farm characters that'll at least be able to do rank 1 world boss ultimate fights.
Equip the characters properly. Roll an 8-ISO attack set, give them a damage-proc obelisk and learn their "rotation"
Get good leaders and/or supports. Characters like Coulson at Tier 2 offer a huge support bonus to your main hero. Leadership rolls are those that increase all damage or specific damage (She-Hulk bonus damage to males for example, just don't use her against Proxima :P)
Get good strikers - With a focus on characters that can mind control (Invisible Woman, Scarlet Witch, etc.) or do all-defense down (Deadpool, Weapon Hex, etc.) This is the very last thing to worry about typically but comes over time.
Thanks sadly I have none of these characters lol

Blank

Oct 27, 2017
You should get a Tier-2 Sharon for free just completing the Shield tutorial crap. The others can be farmed out in story mode. There are various beginner guides that can also point you in the right direction too.