• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
DMVfan123

DMVfan123

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Virginia
D_yVA00UEAAgaRc

NeonZ

One Winged Slayer
Oct 28, 2017
Morbius is the only odd choice here.

I'm really relieved Cyclops is going to be playable. It always seemed likely, but it wasn't really confirmed. Still, the X-Men just feel incomplete without him. This also means more X-Men DLC characters too.

dmackin01

Oct 20, 2018
Morbius is the only odd choice here.

I'm really relieved Cyclops is going to be playable. It always seemed likely, but it wasn't really confirmed. Still, the X-Men just feel incomplete without him. This also means more X-Men DLC characters too.

Morbius has a solo movie coming out next year so maybe that's why they chose him?

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
And now for our Iron Man VR presentation we'll build a genuine Iron Man suit in a cave from a box of scraps in real time!

might take a while folks

Tanuki-Go

One Winged Slayer
Jul 21, 2018
US
uh oh

If those characters are the only ones in the MK pack

There's four of 'em

doesn't bode well for FF beyond the first family

I mean, I'd be more than fine having just the F4. I'm just happy to see them back after being gone for so long.

...But yeah, playable Doom would be fantastic.

Milennia

Prophet of Truth - Community Resetter
Oct 25, 2017
Single player campaign and multiplayer being after is a great model

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
You're correct. I'd never intentionally lie to any of you guys. Obviously, things are subject to change throughout development, but I can confidently state the following details.

-Kamala Khan will 100% be a central protagonist in Avengers Project. The Avengers have been disbanded for a while (due to a "catastrophic" event) and she will play an integral role in reassembling the team.
-Heavy story focus throughout (drawing moreso from comics vs MCU)
-Can be played entirely SOLO with you controlling 1 character and AI taking over the remaining 1-3. Up to 4 player co-op with friends (this # hasn't changed last I heard).
-Crashed Helicarrier will serve as your main hub.
-Kingdom Hearts-like world/level design. Think multiple large worlds/levels vs 1 huge open world map. The levels are large enough to accomodate flight based characters.
-There's definitely no "loot" like you'd find in your typical looter shooter (common - legendary drops). Everything is mostly powers based, hence the character skill trees. For example, you won't be finding Iron Man thrusters of different rarities throughout the map.
-Unless it's changed, Ms. Marvel, Iron Man and Hulk will make up the team build early on in the game (story reason).

There are 1 or 2 spoilery story details that I'm keeping for myself (wouldn't want to ruin it for you guys), but that's the majority of it.
He later mentioned a tragedy in the West Coast causing the Avengers to split up, which was later confirmed in the E3 trailer.

MadLaughter

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
The comments on the official twitter account are reaching snyder cut levels of people just replying SHOW US

SasaBassa

Oct 25, 2017
So is there any chance for a post credit scene in this panel for mvc4 or is the dream dead šŸ˜­

Great panel so far