• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

ManaByte

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Southern California
https://twitter.com/MarvelGames

The official Marvel Games Twitter account changed their logo to "Marvel G4MES"

Fn8WcBS0_400x400.jpg

MvC4?

Fantastic Four Mobile game?

sibarraz

Prophet of Regret - One Winged Slayer
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Wouldn't infinite be marvel 4?

Or they are going to pretend than this never happened?

WindUp

Oct 30, 2017
Would Marvel Games be involved with MvC?

Not sure how you'd translate FF to a game.

Jimnymebob

Oct 26, 2017
It's probably MvC4. Looks like they've got the Capcom guy who makes typos on all their boxes, and he actually meant to just type GAMES.

sredgrin

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Spider-Man 4, an adaptation of Raimi's lost Spiderman 4 script, excluisvely for the SoujaGame console.

Trike

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Nov 6, 2017
Wasn't there a rumor that MvCI was getting an update to be MvC4? Replacing a letter with 4 does remind me of the Fantastic 4 though. Or just Fant4stic.

Yog-Sothoth

Oct 1, 2018
Hopefully MvC4, especially now that Marvel owns X-men so they won't be putting any more lame ass excuses.

Let's forget MvCI ever happened.

TDLink

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there a rumor a month or so back that they were going to try to release a re-jiggered MvC: I with more characters and call it MvC 4?

MatrixMan.exe

Oct 25, 2017
How could it be MvC4 when Infinite just recently bombed so spectacularly. I would have assumed Marvel/Disney would never let them touch the universe again.

ShadyK54

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Texas
Well they teased FF/showed Silver Surfer for a Contest of Champions anniversary video last month, so maybe related to that.

Village

Oct 25, 2017
Hey whoah whoah, It could be something Fantastic 4 related , next year they get the movie rights back. Problably ramping up for things for them and the X-men to get back into a lot more games and stuff and if some rumors are true that game is so early in development that it wouldn't even be ready yet

SHAKES UNCONTROLLABLY AT THE IDEA THOUGH

Z-Beat

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Marvel Ultimate Alliance 4. Finally, I was afraid I'd have to wait for 3