• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
apps.9526.14548122672491944.e10fe0af-7d6b-4a8c-86d4-67c59d47eeda.8259fdda-34a1-4d5d-a393-87fc1d037ccf

We know 4 DLC characters are coming.

We have 4 different damage marks on this image:

Bulletholes + sword slash: Elsa Bloodstone or Deadpool

e84830c072d38213ff9b09e2c4d5654ea4f56f4d.jpg

Uncanny%2BAvengers%2B%252320%2B%25282017%2529%2B-%2BPage%2B11.jpg

Wolf scratches: Werewolf by Night

91Qe2k3Cp9L.jpg

The things start to get less clear - the lightning I'm betting is Storm and the puncture holes Morbius?

Thoughts? Who do you think they are?
uk3d4qw1xuz81.jpg

Those will be added to the base roster:

• Spider-Man
  • Scarlet Witch
  • Captain America
  • Captain Marvel
  • Iron Man
  • Dr. Strange
  • Wolverine
  • Ghost Rider
  • Magik
  • Blade
  • Nico Minoru
Plus one more we don't know yet from the base game (I am guessing Moon Knight tbh)

Last edited:

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
Moon Knight please

Man Thing too

I'll get the DLCs if there's a campaign or something attached

y2kyle89

Mar 16, 2018
Mass
"Morbius is trending, he has to be DLC!"
*weeks later, with to much work into Morbius to change characters
"Son of a..."

Greywaren

Jul 16, 2019
Spain
Elsa Bloodstone is one of my favorite Marvel characters, so now I am obligated to purchase the DLC.

I was going to anyway, but now I have to.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I'm sad the hints don't imply Moon Knight.
He could be base, he is totally the kind of nutball to be messing with you the entire game and you can't get him till new game plus where you know something to persuade him

And yeah Elsa, Werewolf, a vampire(Morbius, Jubilee, there's a couple options), and a lightning user(there's a bunch of possibilities on that one, Thor, Storm(who's a base villain), Thunderstrike)

Tho the first 3 would be a legion of monsters lineup… maybe it's a Legion of monsters dlc? That'd make too much sense. So Elsa, Werewolf by night, Morbius and either Frankencastle(the lightning being a bit more of a roundabout tease) or Satanna(it's actually magic)

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Tho the first 3 would be a legion of monsters lineup… maybe it's a Legion of monsters dlc? That'd make too much sense. So Elsa, Werewolf by night, Morbius and either Frankencastle(the lightning being a bit more of a roundabout tease) or Satanna(it's actually magic)

ohhhh darn that's a great idea. really captures the spirit of the game.

also frankencastle
is a good way to get a popular character in but in a spooky way.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
ohhhh darn that's a great idea. really captures the spirit of the game.

also frankencastle
is a good way to get a popular character in but in a spooky way.
I mean could be Frankenstein's monster who was a legion member too and has gotten various weapon attachments in the past but yeah Frankencastle would be a 2fer

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
I mean could be Frankenstein's monster who was a legion member too and has gotten various weapon attachments in the past but yeah Frankencastle would be a 2fer

I actually changed my mind. I think we have two Monster reps and two Mutant reps.

Elsa Bloodstone doesn't use a sword, Deadpool does and is insanely popular.

Storm is probably just under Logan & Deadpool in terms of most beloved mutants so she also tracks.

That leaves two Monsters who make a lot of sense with Morbius & Werewolf by Night. Which makes me think Moon Knight has to be the 13th base game character

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
Werewolf by Night would be a nice choice. id really like to see Man-Thing, though.

hydruxo

▲ Legend ▲
Oct 25, 2017
Elsa would be awesome. I really hope they don't leave out Moon Knight though, he needs to be in this.

OP
OP
jon bones

jon bones

Oct 25, 2017
NYC
Inb4 Man Thing is the last base character and that's why they're hiding him cause of his plot significance and because he's not one you think of socializing

i pray that both of you are right............

the said the game is like 40-60 hours long and they want to explore the Marvel Supernatural realm

i feel like there's a ton we haven't seen (we really only saw the opening NYC scenes) and i gotta imagine Man-Thing is a shoe in for at least a portion of the game

orlock

Oct 28, 2017
the said the game is like 40-60 hours long and they want to explore the Marvel Supernatural realm

i feel like there's a ton we haven't seen (we really only saw the opening NYC scenes) and i gotta imagine Man-Thing is a shoe in for at least a portion of the game

yeah, im in a weird spot because... that makes perfect sense? but at the same time, i don't trust anybody for a second to do whats sensible.

either way this game looks surprisingly fun and im into it and will dive in head first, but - like anyone - ill enjoy it more if i get what i want, i guess