• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
Another W for Niche-Man, now with "political correctness".

Can't wait for the sequel and Spider-Gwen.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
"People only care about Peter Parker"

96d639c70e121c75ad524960743dca65.gif

BrickArts295

GOTY Tracking Thread Master
Oct 26, 2017
They're also making Ratchet and Clank, and that team can try new stuff after that I suppose. (or maybe they're also stuck with R&C lol)
VR title for PSVR2 is probably on the pipeline for that team, then again they probably already have a VR team since they made Stormland for Oculus in 2019.

Tyaren

Character Artist
Verified
Oct 25, 2017
Congratz! :) Bought the game, played a couple hours, but didn't properly play and finish it yet. From what I saw so far super pretty, fun and polished tho.

Almost 90% of PS5 users are subscribed to PS Plus?! O: That seems crazy to me. I'm in the small minority then, which I would not have thought.

Rosebud

Two Pieces
Apr 16, 2018
Congratz! :) Bought the game, played a couple hours, but didn't properly play and finish it yet.

Almost 90% of PS5 users are subscribed to PS Plus?! O: That's seems crazy to me. I'm in the small minority then, which I would not have thought.

The "free" games are a great incentive even for SP gamers.

Brix

Oct 25, 2017
Well done Sony and insomniac. My favorite PS5 game so far. (Yes I beat demons souls)

Nov 21, 2017
I mean everyone knows the only reason Miles Morales sold this much in the holidays is because it didn't have to compete against a brand new Tomb Raider game.

Oct 30, 2017
Just got the platinum trophy on PS5.
much preferred it to Spider-Man (which I loved), it was just the right length for me.

vhm74

Oct 30, 2017
87% PS+ on PS5 damn.. those free PS collection games totally helped huh lol
My thoughts exactly, actually I'll renew my sub after a 2-year hiatus once I'm able to get a PS5.
Regarding the success of Miles Morales, well deserved sales, the game looks stunning, and will probably be one of my first purchases for the system (along the Spider-man Remaster, despite owning alredy the PS4 version).
Congrats to Insomniac, hopefully Ratchet will do great, too.