• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Hey Figboy , sorry if this is rude to ask... Is the news that FN will be sold going to affect the game? I really hope not. I've been playing since launch and having a great time. I understand if you can't answer. Hope your job is not in any danger as well. Thanks for making a game that I enjoyed playing for so many months.

likely whoever they sell it too will just get a deal on the licensing, or just outright keep whatever contract they had originally with Fox. Would be more telling if they just straight closed the studio but trying to sell it kinda says otherwise.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
We have a few openings if anyone may fit the bill. Let me know if interested.
DCD512-CE-0-FF9-4-CED-8-E6-D-E24-A4-D38-C369.jpg

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA has an opening for one active daily player to join our Alliance.

If interested, please send me a DM.

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
You happy in your alliance? We are looking for a person. Level 79 alliance. Most 3-6 million tcp.
I took a break for a while, so I'm at Lv 73 and only a few characters are at that level. I'm not sure what tcp is.

I'm only interested if it's more casual, I'm not particularly looking to get booted if I'm not going crazy in every raid, war, etc.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
I took a break for a while, so I'm at Lv 73 and only a few characters are at that level. I'm not sure what tcp is.

I'm only interested if it's more casual, I'm not particularly looking to get booted if I'm not going crazy in every raid, war, etc.
Total collection power. We have assigned lanes in raids. Expect 6 attacks and 2 boosts for war, except on Saturday is our chill war day. We do Greek raids at 60%+ and ult 7 at 30% fairly easy. We dish out "strikes" for missed donations or failure to get in 6 attacks/2 boosts and whatnot but nothing usually comes from them cause recruiting is so hard. We're pretty laid back good group of people that push forward without the tyrant type attitude. We know life happens. Just let us know if you will miss something or can't do this or that? Can you post or message me your profile shot?

A8-A649-F7-8016-40-F5-BDEA-6-C9-EA92-A2-BFB.png

Birdito

Oct 30, 2017
Total collection power. We have assigned lanes in raids. Expect 6 attacks and 2 boosts for war, except on Saturday is our chill war day. We do Greek raids at 60%+ and ult 7 at 30% fairly easy. We dish out "strikes" for missed donations or failure to get in 6 attacks/2 boosts and whatnot but nothing usually comes from them cause recruiting is so hard. We're pretty laid back good group of people that push forward without the tyrant type attitude. We know life happens. Just let us know if you will miss something or can't do this or that? Can you post or message me your profile shot?

A8-A649-F7-8016-40-F5-BDEA-6-C9-EA92-A2-BFB.png
I'm good, I'll stick with the one I'm in for now. It's more of a commitment to the game than I'm interested in making.

SanwaDenshiMonster

Alt Account
Banned
Aug 11, 2019
All caught up now?

I played a lot at launch but bailed around the time they released Nick Fury, downloaded it again since there's been a bit more free time and it would be good to get an idea of what people think of it now
I'm like rank 60, my highest teams are like comprised of heroes that are 20-28k power. The grind is real. lol

I don't like how it's real slow getting the shards and the ability shards to upgrade. Kinda gimps progress a lot.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA is looking for two daily active players for a long-term commitment.

We are:
Stark Tech 80
Ultimus 7: 60% multiple times per week
Greek IV: 60% multiple times per week
Raid Season: 11 - 25%
War Season: 11 - 25%
Currently Gold III at 959

We expect:
TCP of 3 mil or greater.
600 keys daily
10k donation daily
5k World Warrior points minimum
Regular participation in Raids
Regular full participation in War (offence and defence)

We are a group that has been together for a long time, and has seen very little change in our membership over the past 1.5 years.
We are a friendly bunch, and can be both casual and competitive. We are happy to provide advice and guidance to help grow your collection.
DM me if interested.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Haha, it's really nice to see we still have a team going.

I dropped the game pretty quickly after we had to resize teams and don't have it in me to come back to it tbh