• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
I left the OG era alliance because no participation. Joined a random and they are pretty good participation wise. That's all I expect. Just play. Don't care if you spend money or not.

Papilloma

Oct 27, 2017
I've just been promoted to leader of Great Lakes ERAvengers. We're down to about 11 active members. How are the other alliances doing? Could we consolidate into fewer, more active alliances?

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
I like to think Blue Capes is doing okay. We got 70% in last raid and have 17 active members out of 22 (logged in within a day)... or 14 that actively played within the last 12 hours

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Hmm, we're still really struggling. 5 participating in latest raid. Do you want an extra active member?

I am not the leader of the Blue Capes, but I think new people are always welcome. If you apply (search for "Era Capes Blue Team") and post your in game name here you should be let in.

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
LCUomzE.jpg

I may have a problem.

Li Kao

Oct 25, 2017
Are there free spots available for Great Lake ERA members in other ERA alliances ? Daily players have been disintegrated by the heat. We are talking 5 daily users and 9 if you count the ones that haven't played for a week.
It breaks my heart to see the alliance being the shadow of its former self, basically coming from 'man, another raid, you people are annoying' to 'there will be a raid one of these days'.

Edit - I have applied for Blue, same name.

Last edited:

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Are there free spots available for Great Lake ERA members in other ERA alliances ? Daily players have been disintegrated by the heat. We are talking 5 daily users and 9 if you count the ones that haven't played for a week.
It breaks my heart to see the alliance being the shadow of its former self, basically coming from 'man, another raid, you people are annoying' to 'there will be a raid one of these days'.

Edit - I have applied for Blue, same name.
Got you !

And yeah, like Keyser said we're not super competitive or anything but we're doing okay, with ups and downs.

Namikaze1

Oct 25, 2017
Is there any spots open on other alliances? Great Lake ERAvengers is pretty much dead. Set up a raid the other day and only one other besides myself participated.

Oct 26, 2017
Just advise if you want to join Era Capes Blue Team and we will open up some of the inactive spots. We have 2 open spots now.

Last edited:

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
New update released yesterday:

Looks like Mystique, Ultron and Venom about to release, with:

Jugg, Sabertooth, Pyro and Carnage releasing soon after.

(Magneto Legendary Event)

Last hero this year seems to be Ultimate Spider-man.

Keyser S

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Look like they are finally going to do a subscription services according to the datamines (which are usually close to correct)
https://www.reddit.com/r/MarvelStri...amine_mystique_ability_kit_and_a_whole_bunch/

Energy Subscription
Save over 70% by purchasing this subscription to get 120 Campaign Energy every day for as long as you are subscribed, even if you miss a day!
LIMTED TIME SPECIAL: Receive 100 Thor Shards with your first purchase (only)!"

Energy Subscription
Save over 70% by purchasing this subscription to get 120 Campaign Energy every day for as long as you are subscribed, even if you miss a day!
LIMITED TIME SPECIAL: Get the first month free!"

Energy Subscription
Save over 70% by purchasing this subscription to get 120 Campaign Energy every day for as long as you are subscribed, even if you miss a day!"
This offer is weekly/monthly/yearly. Payment of {cost} is charged to your account at purchase confirmation. Your subscription will auto-renew unless turned off at least 24 hours prior to the end of the current period, at which point your account will be charged {cost} for renewal within 24 hours. After purchase, you can manage your subscriptions in your account settings."

I have not paid anything for this game since release, but would try one of these depending on how they roll out

Josh Fichter

Dec 11, 2017
St. Louis
I'd try it out, depending on what the actual pricing is. though it's interesting to me that it's a subscription for more campaign energy, not energy cores. Seems odd.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
So I gotta say while the game is still abundant with over priced microtrans now that I've been playing daily since just after release things have started to really click nicely the last few months...

It seems daunting but once you make your strong hero and villain team and dedicate time you start making more teams it's then about leveraging multiple teams and making the most out of being a free player but lately just seems to be working out much better... Gold is still an issue as always and thought the Alliance Donations would be a huge sink but finding myself with a lot of content to finish daily.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
He's kinda last on my plate working on a merc team outside of just building stars. I'd say that's my biggest issue right now knowing what's best when to focus on... I really wanna keep building up my cosmic team but getting iron man and an avengers team would be solid... it's really all about synergies! That's why I'd really love a new tier list with all the new chars... wanna know who's worth boosting storm, venom, marvel.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
He's kinda last on my plate working on a merc team outside of just building stars. I'd say that's my biggest issue right now knowing what's best when to focus on... I really wanna keep building up my cosmic team but getting iron man and an avengers team would be solid... it's really all about synergies! That's why I'd really love a new tier list with all the new chars... wanna know who's worth boosting storm, venom, marvel.

the best synergies right now are shield and defenders, pick one and start grinding. defenders are easier to get, nick fury is stronger but harder to get.

storm is good for nuking tough raid nodes

venom is mediocre, bad synergies

marvel is good but brawler synergy isn't as good as shield/defenders

Josh Fichter

Dec 11, 2017
St. Louis
I have a 5* Kree team now, but nowhere close to 5. The closest I am is on Iron Man, who I MIGHT be able to do by the next time his event rolls around.

I am hating these venom raids. They don't seem balanced very well.

I just got my 4th 7* character in Gamora, that gives me her, Daredevil, Crossbones, and Wolverine at 7*. Working on getting Yondu and Capt. America to 6* and then on to 7*, while I am working on skills for a second team now that my main team are all 6/6/6/4.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
the best synergies right now are shield and defenders, pick one and start grinding. defenders are easier to get, nick fury is stronger but harder to get.

storm is good for nuking tough raid nodes

venom is mediocre, bad synergies

marvel is good but brawler synergy isn't as good as shield/defenders

No kidding shield really strong? My cosmic team been doing wonders, Gamora, Yondu, and Thanos all 23k+ power and just feed energy too each other for days.

Night Nurse doesn't count as a defender hurts!

Think I may focus Shield over Defender to get Iron Man. Then work on Kree to round it out.

Need to work on getting Groot... cosmic doesn't have the best healers and he just seems solid!

Last edited:

MathYou

Mar 6, 2018
I have my teams ready to get Iron Man and Star Lord both to 6* next time they come around. But i wont make it to 5* Kree for Fury. I only have one Kree minion that is 5* the rest are all 4*.

*Edit* Yeah, my cosmic team was pretty good and then i added Star Lord and he makes a huge difference.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
No kidding shield really strong? My cosmic team been doing wonders, Gamora, Yondu, and Thanos all 23k+ power and just feed energy too each other for days.

Night Nurse doesn't count as a defender hurts!

Think I may focus Shield over Defender to get Iron Man. Then work on Kree to round it out.

Need to work on getting Groot... cosmic doesn't have the best healers and he just seems solid!

shield is very broken, I can clear the entirety of my alpha 3 raid path

your cosmic team, if not using star-lord is actually not as broken as it could be

even though NN is not defender she is used with defenders in raids if heals are needed

groot is bad right now and barely is a healer, the people doing the cosmic lanes in my alliance have MacGyvered a healer out of Dr. Strange being fed tons of energy with Thanos and Star-Lord to feed his 7 energy heal that works better than nothing

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
shield is very broken, I can clear the entirety of my alpha 3 raid path

your cosmic team, if not using star-lord is actually not as broken as it could be

even though NN is not defender she is used with defenders in raids if heals are needed

groot is bad right now and barely is a healer, the people doing the cosmic lanes in my alliance have MacGyvered a healer out of Dr. Strange being fed tons of energy with Thanos and Star-Lord to feed his 7 energy heal that works better than nothing

Yeah I'm hoping for a Groot buff, gonna start being more active in the reddit at least reading and being prepared. But yeah Cosmis healers has been rough and trying to figure out where to maximize my time is best... do I rank up lower guys and amass a lot of 16-20k hero's or keep pushing my main 5 and another set up five slowly but surely up? That's where I am right now currently slumping most of my daily energy into getting NN, and Yondu to 7 Star and work on getting Kingpin shards because he just seems a beast.

I had a slump a few months back where I was just doing the bare min daily and some days at work I can't get all the resets! But my progress the last few weeks has been really solid... bit reinvigorated after getting 180 Loki shard premium orb and venoms release but bummed he's not great, but rumored Carnage coming and and future buffs may have him solid for buff flipping.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Yeah I'm hoping for a Groot buff, gonna start being more active in the reddit at least reading and being prepared. But yeah Cosmis healers has been rough and trying to figure out where to maximize my time is best... do I rank up lower guys and amass a lot of 16-20k hero's or keep pushing my main 5 and another set up five slowly but surely up? That's where I am right now currently slumping most of my daily energy into getting NN, and Yondu to 7 Star and work on getting Kingpin shards because he just seems a beast.

I had a slump a few months back where I was just doing the bare min daily and some days at work I can't get all the resets! But my progress the last few weeks has been really solid... bit reinvigorated after getting 180 Loki shard premium orb and venoms release but bummed he's not great, but rumored Carnage coming and and future buffs may have him solid for buff flipping.

depends what you want to push, I would recommend focusing on either a global/city/cosmic team that can do well in raids and arena for you. then start making additional teams for blitz so you can eventually start getting top 10% or top 1500 finishes.

example teams:

Bx0RG7u.png

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Hey PogChamp been searching quite a bit on the reddit but have you seen any guide or images that give suggestions on best teams for 3 starring majority of Cosmic and Mystic Campaigns. I was lucky enough to pull a Loki 180 Shards and have heard he's essential for both. Just curious as id like to complete these to maximize material farming.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey PogChamp been searching quite a bit on the reddit but have you seen any guide or images that give suggestions on best teams for 3 starring majority of Cosmic and Mystic Campaigns. I was lucky enough to pull a Loki 180 Shards and have heard he's essential for both. Just curious as id like to complete these to maximize material farming.

Nice pull!

Mystic: Loki, Mordo, Scarlet Witch, Thanos, Yondu

Cosmic: Thanos, Loki, Mordo, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon

Those would be the best teams. Of course that doesn't mean they're the most easily acquired. The Mystic team you can't really change, the mystic campaign is very very very difficult and really wasn't feasible to complete until Loki came out. The cosmic campaign you have more leeway, you don't necessarily need SL and Rocket. You can use Yondu and Gamora instead.

You're at a very large disadvantage if you don't have Thanos unfortunately. You can use Drax instead for Cosmic but there is no other good option for Mystic.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Nice pull!

Mystic: Loki, Mordo, Scarlet Witch, Thanos, Yondu

Cosmic: Thanos, Loki, Mordo, Star-Lord, Rocket Raccoon

Those would be the best teams. Of course that doesn't mean they're the most easily acquired. The Mystic team you can't really change, the mystic campaign is very very very difficult and really wasn't feasible to complete until Loki came out. The cosmic campaign you have more leeway, you don't necessarily need SL and Rocket. You can use Yondu and Gamora instead.

You're at a very large disadvantage if you don't have Thanos unfortunately. You can use Drax instead for Cosmic but there is no other good option for Mystic.

So I'm fortunate I have been playing since maybe a week or so after launch so I have a large amount of characters... and actually that's kinda my stand still you hit a point where you kinda have so much to put your time and resources into it's really hard being able to pinpoint what really is the most effective!

So here's all my characters was able to get them on two images aside from 1 single 107 rated hydra character.

As said currently Thanos, Gamora, Yondu, NN and swapping between CB, Capt, and Drax is my current bread and butter but working on rocket and SL!
DWJ6nIr.jpg

zpqxWpD.jpg

Wolvie can be 7* but feel the 500k always goes to better things then making him 7*... every morning I spend my first 120 energy on 5x12 Night Nurse mission, and 5x12 Yondu mission trying to get them to 7*... then all rest of my energy has been going to either gear or random character shards like Kingpin and Capt... need to zero in on where to focus but getting NN and Yondu to 7* seems fruitful as anything.

So I'm kinda set on I need to get a blaster team to take advantage of the material challenges and that in turn will help my merc score on payday events... these two will really help with my money and tier mats. And I guess focus on getting my Cosmic and Mystic campaigns set while working on those blitz teams... then work on getting SL, Iron Man, and Fury!

If that seems off and I should focus else where first fully up for suggestions as I said kinda at that situation where I have tons I can focus on but need to zero in on what's gonna be best in long run.

Also thank you for all the insight!

Last edited:

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
So I'm fortunate I have been playing since maybe a week or so after launch so I have a large amount of characters... and actually that's kinda my stand still you hit a point where you kinda have so much to put your time and resources into it's really hard being able to pinpoint what really is the most effective!

So here's all my characters was able to get them on two images aside from 1 single 107 rated hydra character.

As said currently Thanos, Gamora, Yondu, NN and swapping between CB, Capt, and Drax is my current bread and butter but working on rocket and SL!
DWJ6nIr.jpg

zpqxWpD.jpg

Wolvie can be 7* but feel the 500k always goes to better things then making him 7*... every morning I spend my first 120 energy on 5x12 Night Nurse mission, and 5x12 Yondu mission trying to get them to 7*... then all rest of my energy has been going to either gear or random character shards like Kingpin and Capt... need to zero in on where to focus but getting NN and Yondu to 7* seems fruitful as anything.

So I'm kinda set on I need to get a blaster team to take advantage of the material challenges and that in turn will help my merc score on payday events... these two will really help with my money and tier mats. And I guess focus on getting my Cosmic and Mystic campaigns set while working on those blitz teams... then work on getting SL, Iron Man, and Fury!

If that seems off and I should focus else where first fully up for suggestions as I said kinda at that situation where I have tons I can focus on but need to zero in on what's gonna be best in long run.

Also thank you for all the insight!

You've correctly identified that working on RR and SL would be very good for you, given that your strongest characters are Thanos and Gamora.

It truly hurts my soul to see that Black Widow with green gear. Yondu, Cap, Quake, BW, Night Nurse. Instant top tier raiding team. (Not sure what raids you're currently running, but this team can do decently on Ult 6 and cleans up easily on Ult 5). The only Avengers comp superior to this is replacing Vision with Yondu, but its not of huge importance unless you're running Ult 6.

Replace NN on that team with Crossbones, boom, instant sort-of-top-tier-depending-on-your-shard arena team.

I would say immediately start working on BW so that you can make a very nice Avengers team, and then go back to working towards SL which will become your alpha raiding team.

I just noticed the gear 10 Hand Sorceress which makes the gear 4 Black Widow even funnier. Please level your Black Widow, lol.

As for the blaster challenge, there's definitely a dearth of good characters. I would say you probably need Rocket before you can start tackling the higher ones, at least that what I had to do.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
You've correctly identified that working on RR and SL would be very good for you, given that your strongest characters are Thanos and Gamora.

It truly hurts my soul to see that Black Widow with green gear. Yondu, Cap, Quake, BW, Night Nurse. Instant top tier raiding team. (Not sure what raids you're currently running, but this team can do decently on Ult 6 and cleans up easily on Ult 5). The only Avengers comp superior to this is replacing Vision with Yondu, but its not of huge importance unless you're running Ult 6.

Replace NN on that team with Crossbones, boom, instant sort-of-top-tier-depending-on-your-shard arena team.

I would say immediately start working on BW so that you can make a very nice Avengers team, and then go back to working towards SL which will become your alpha raiding team.

I just noticed the gear 10 Hand Sorceress which makes the gear 4 Black Widow even funnier. Please level your Black Widow, lol.

As for the blaster challenge, there's definitely a dearth of good characters. I would say you probably need Rocket before you can start tackling the higher ones, at least that what I had to do.

I should note I did get lucky and only unlocked BW recently after a couple nice +15 shard unlocks! Maybe a week or so ago and just put whatever I had gear and gold wise into her but must've spaced. I shall rectify this immediately! Hand Sorc was mostly for a healer for villain campaign.

She's up to Tier 5.5 level 51, 7k score should have her up in the next few days!

Currently in Marvel Era we run Ult5

So looks like my current goal should be get BW up ASAP and get Vision completed so I can use him in avenger team and keep Yondu for cosmic team till SL/RR. Work on SL/Ironman/Fury and slowly raise up Mercs/Blasters while leveling those other teams.

Vision is 39/45 so I'll have to spend some time getting to his node in mystic campaign and or next blitz!

Last edited:

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I should note I did get lucky and only unlocked BW recently after a couple nice +15 shard unlocks! Maybe a week or so ago and just put whatever I had gear and gold wise into her but must've spaced. I shall rectify this immediately! Hand Sorc was mostly for a healer for villain campaign.

She's up to Tier 5.5 level 51, 7k score should have her up in the next few days!

Currently in Marvel Era we run Ult5

So looks like my current goal should be get BW up ASAP and get Vision completed so I can use him in avenger team and keep Yondu for cosmic team till SL/RR. Work on SL/Ironman/Fury and slowly raise up Mercs/Blasters while leveling those other teams.

Vision is 39/45 so I'll have to spend some time getting to his node in mystic campaign and or next blitz!

Vision's node is near impossible. Although you do have the characters for the team I recommended, they will take a lot of resources to beat it.

Vision is not super necessary if running Ult V, Yondu does fine. Its in Ult 6 that you need vision because enemy damage becomes so over the top and you're forced to mitigate it.

Iron Man is not super necessary, overall he's just an OK character, so don't gun too hard for him. I would stay on the Rocket to Star-Lord path.