• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Josh Fichter

Dec 11, 2017
St. Louis
I do wish the offers in this game worked like they do in Disney Heroes Battle. In that game, when they have special offers, you get the bonus items on top of getting the gems you would get for making a purchase of that amount. Makes me a little more willing to spend a little money here and there in that game.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
$14.99 for Mega Orb and 700 Mega Orb Shards waiting to see the big bundle! But if it's as good as the other two well I am in...

Nice! 50 Vision Shards for the unlock!

Deleted member 16657

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
$14.99 for Mega Orb and 700 Mega Orb Shards waiting to see the big bundle! But if it's as good as the other two well I am in...

Nice! 50 Vision Shards for the unlock!

Goddamn, looks like you're gonna make a meta team

Haven't spent since launch but the $20 deal is truly tempting. Only thing that annoys me is that I would have to spend the energy immediately.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Goddamn, looks like you're gonna make a meta team

Haven't spent since launch but the $20 deal is truly tempting. Only thing that annoys me is that I would have to spend the energy immediately.

Yeah I'm in the same boat, only spent money on the Capt starter pack.

So these 3 sales are welcome but I wouldn't say they deserve any other MT support until they change their horrendous pricing structure.

This is my only mobile game though and as a huge marvel fan it feels fine to finally throw it a bone after all these months and fingers crossed maybe they will take some data from this sale and hopefully maybe normalize some offers going forward otherwise I'll be solely waiting for these sales to "support" the game.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
I will say this!

You ain't slick FoxNext... you haven't done a decent "offer" priced with cores in forever certainly not before guild donations started and I had 2500 Cores saved! But now after everyone is sitting pretty with tons of Energy, lots of shards for upgrades and just a tiny bit of gold... all of a sudden you sell people 1560 cores and offer a much needed Gold Offer for 2400 Orbs! You ain't slick!

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
PogChamp have you heard if Mystique and brotherhood gonna be worth focusing on to join other mutants? Or stick with current metas.

Her being a stealth killer intrigues me and Magnetos and Juggs datamined abilities look interesting as well. Pyro May be a strong blaster.

Also what's the best way to tackle Dark Dimension with my top team being about 125k? Just hit it every day and try to do as much damage as possible and get better?

Last edited:

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
PogChamp have you heard if Mystique and brotherhood gonna be worth focusing on to join other mutants? Or stick with current metas.

Her being a stealth killer intrigues me and Magnetos and Juggs datamined abilities look interesting as well. Pyro May be a strong blaster.

Also what's the best way to tackle Dark Dimension with my top team being about 125k? Just hit it every day and try to do as much damage as possible and get better?

Sorry saw your post but forgot to respond. From the snippets I've heard it sounds like Brotherhood will counter SHIELD because they have nice debuffing abilities. But, they won't be an amazing raid team because no healer. Simply the rock to SHIELD's scissor.

Dark Dimension yeah just peck away at it. Check TonyBing on YouTube for a good guide, he shows how he one-shots the nodes with a stacked team but what's important is the kill order he describes.

ZeronosVega

Dec 8, 2017
Thomasville, GA
Does anyone here on Era still play this? I'm at a point where, if there's an existing community, I'd like to be in a more stable Alliance rather than the default.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA is looking for new blood. We have multiple openings and would love some daily players to join us in Raids, etc. We are mainly a level 60 to 70 (almost) Alliance, but we are good with lower level players joining as long as they regularly participate.

Send a join request in-game, and contact me here via PM with your IGN, so I know to keep an eye out for your request.

ZeronosVega, if you are still looking for an Alliance to join, let me know.

ZeronosVega

Dec 8, 2017
Thomasville, GA
Marvel ERA is looking for new blood. We have multiple openings and would love some daily players to join us in Raids, etc. We are mainly a level 60 to 70 (almost) Alliance, but we are good with lower level players joining as long as they regularly participate.

Send a join request in-game, and contact me here via PM with your IGN, so I know to keep an eye out for your request.

I'm still looking for an alliance. I'm only level 52, but I will do what I can to contribute.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017
Is it possible to play this casually and get anywhere without getting into alliances, raids, etc.? I'd like to play a Marvel mobile game but don't really want to bother investing so much time into all that.

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Is it possible to play this casually and get anywhere without getting into alliances, raids, etc.? I'd like to play a Marvel mobile game but don't really want to bother investing so much time into all that.

Its sort of possible early on, but the late game ability materials are exclusive to raids, and it will be hard to progress in the campaign or events without them.

Credo

Oct 25, 2017

I just sent a join request in-game. I may be too low level for you to consider, but I'm playing a lot every day.

Last edited:

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Era Capes Blue Team is looking for active members. We're 20/24 but if necessary we can make room, as there's some inactive people on the roster. Pretty much everyone that is active is 65+ but we'll take anyone that is willing to contribute regularly. Either send a request in-game or leave a post here and I'll try to make sure you get in.

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Marvel ERA welcomes active daily players. We currently have some spots available, so if you are interested send a join request in-game, and send me a PM here, so I know what your IGN is when I receive your request.

Bunta

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Marvel ERA welcomes active daily players. We currently have some spots available, so if you are interested send a join request in-game, and send me a PM here, so I know what your IGN is when I receive your request.
How many active players do y'all have? Era Capes Blue Team has about 12. We're 21/24 on our roster but many haven't logged in for awhile.

Palette Swap

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We currently have 15 players active daily.
I'm quoting this here to be as transparent as possible and not leave everything only on Discord.

We're going to fold Blue Team into MarvelEra. Unfortunately, the active member numbers don't add up perfectly, so I think someone will be left with me on Blue Team until there's room in MarvelEra. I'm not going to kick anyone out, you guys just have to ask ingame to join MarvelEra.
I'll turn off the lights whenever everyone has moved on.

I feel silly for even having to write it, but obviously, there are no hard feelings or drama here.

Caliaztec

Oct 27, 2017
Palm Desert,CA
Wish you guys all the luck with the merger and hope it gets you guys on a solid track with raids! Was in Marvel Era about 6 months ago but really needed an alliance that was doing UltVI to progress! Hope you guys will have solid numbers now!

ghostmind

Oct 25, 2017
Hopefully FN will add some slots to the Alliance so we can get some of you in.

We are currently getting at least 30%, and sometimes 60%, in the Ultimus VI Raids, are winning more Alliance Wars than we are losing, and a few of us have completed Enter the Darkness (and the speed run).

It's a good group of folks.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
My current alliance usually gets 100% on ultimus iv, crazy strategic on wars but our alliance leader is a fucking megalomaniac that takes this game way too serious if people are mia every now and then. Pushing a lot of people out unfortunately. Rewards are nice though.

RetroGiant

Oct 25, 2017
Part of me wants to join a weaker alliance where I can help build members up.
Not that I'm crazy powerful or anything.
1.8 million total collection power and 232k strongest team power.

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Speaking of, is anyone in a alliance that has space for someone? I played a ton at launch, but then quit, and left the era alliance to free up a spot.

The game put me in a rando alliance that isn't active whatsoever, so I currently don't get to do raids or anything.

Rvaan

Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guess this thread isn't that active anymore? Damn. I just started and I was hoping ERA has a community.

Xequalsy

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
So I'm guess this thread isn't that active anymore? Damn. I just started and I was hoping ERA has a community.
People still play as far as I am aware. Feel free to start a discussion and people will join in!

Hopefully they have some new spider-verse characters planned for the film. Though since we're currently in the middle of the Dark Phoenix movie tie in, not promising :(

Nihilus

Oct 28, 2017
Ok guys started playing again, sent a join request to era capes blue...
In game name : Shuma

Finaika

Dec 11, 2017
Started playing a few weeks ago, am hooked now.

Would like to join an active alliance :D

Deleted member 16657

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Hey Figboy , sorry if this is rude to ask... Is the news that FN will be sold going to affect the game? I really hope not. I've been playing since launch and having a great time. I understand if you can't answer. Hope your job is not in any danger as well. Thanks for making a game that I enjoyed playing for so many months.