Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3 announced exclusively for Nintendo Switch (Team Ninja developed, Nintendo published)

Nov 27, 2017
Although at least I have Lockjaw and Crystal..... wait a sec Lockjaw!!!!!
Megaton! This has to be timed though cause no way Disney leaves money on the table for this IP.
They did with Spider-Man, I mean for what we know Nintendo acted as Koei Tecmos intermediatary to help make this happen

Slayven

You probably post about me on another board.
Oct 25, 2017
Original was one of my all time faves and now we got a combat proficient team behind it I’m so hyped, just need my main Moonknight back
I need Squirrel Girl, Antman and Thing... unless I missed one of him... so hope this comes out mid year
They better have the random teamup moves

Wait, so you pull out budget games to overshadow the great games like Luigi’s Mansion and Metroid? FYI, Nintendo publishes more great games than not so great games (those games you posted about weren’t even bad lol)...you look like you have an issue with Nintendo if your first response is to be negative...
Star Fox Zero: trash
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival: lmao
Luigi's Mansion 3DS: poorly reviewed
Ever Oasis: mediocre

They are more miss than hit lately as a publisher.

Oct 26, 2017
people are trying so hard to shit on this

"it looks like a mobile game"
"it'll come to other systems....after 5 years"
To be fair, the game does look rough, better than your average phone game for sure but I wouldn't put it noticeably above the best looking, at least not nowadays, but I do find the port begging amusing, especially with how hardcore people are against Switch port begging

Mar 2, 2018
Star Fox Zero: trash
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival: lmao
Luigi's Mansion 3DS: poorly reviewed
Ever Oasis: mediocre

They are more miss than hit lately as a publisher.
I’m not going to go into list wars with you since this is in fact not true (those games release dates are so far apart and they aren’t even that bad lol) and I’m ending your terrible opinion conversation with you right here since you are arguing in bad faith. Bye...

Last edited:
Oct 27, 2017
From the YouTube page:

In this new storyline, heroes and villains unite in a race across the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. From Avengers Tower to the X-Mansion and beyond, every stop on the dangerous quest to thwart Thanos results in unexpected collisions of fan-favorite characters and iconic locations.

Get closer to the action by shifting the view to an over-the-shoulder “Heroic Camera” perspective—a series first that offers a more immersive way to play single-player or multiplayer on up to four systems. Play online*, offline via local wireless, or simply pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend, so they can join your team. With another pair of Joy-Con™ controllers (sold separately), four players can team up on one system! The drop-in/drop-out co-op possibilities let players create their own “Ultimate Alliance” at will.
Sounds great, Thanos is the bad guy this is def coming close to the movie sweet