• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Mr.LightMan

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
X-Men legends, Marvel ultimate alliance 1-2, love those games, some of my favorite. Can't wait for this to come out.

Professor Beef

Official ResetEra™ Chao Puncher
Oct 25, 2017
The Digital World
Team Ninja is doing this????

giphy.gif

Sanox

Oct 25, 2017
The fact that this is Team Ninja and the gameplay didn't stand out in the trailer isn't exactly the best look

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
This is gonna be a big deal IMO, Nintendo seeking out Marvel specifically is the exact demographic sweet spot that will do well on Switch.

ILikeFeet

DF Deet Master
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Nintendo is publishing even. wonder if Microsoft will get their own game too

Fright Zone

Dec 17, 2017
London
Fuck I just checked on PSN and the first two games have been delisted... when did that happen? I never got round to buying them :(

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
While watching this I was wishing for a Musou Marvel, and it looks like this might be pretty similar.

Sgt. Demblant

Self-requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
France
Yellow costume Wolvie + Team Ninja? Fuck yes.
No idea why it's a Switch exclusive though. Not that I mind, it's just a bit strange

Spehornoob

Nov 15, 2017
It looked a little lower budget, but that's not necessarily a bad thing. The series was always pretty gameplay focused. There's no way this type of game would have been given the high budget treatment.