• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

jackdoe

Oct 27, 2017
I'm extremely excited for this (and just in time to include X-Men characters to boot). Hopefully they re-do Cap's character model though. It's almost as bad as the MVCI one due to the Liefeldian proportions.

Razgriz417

Oct 25, 2017
wow surprised about the exclusive, looks kinda eh from the trailer but I'm holding out it plays well

SAB-CA

Nov 30, 2017
I want a game with smooth framerates, that doesn't struggle to run when things get chaotic, with movesets that are fully unique between characters. Not "a spready attack with bullets on Blade, with the same animation with fire effects on Human Torch". I'll be crazy happy to have a cast that all gives me a unique reason to play each one, with super-powers that feel super to use.

Team Ninja is normally pretty smart at figuring out how to do this kind of stuff. The game has a nice stylization from what we saw. If the art can serve the gameplay first, that's fine with me.

Dec 8, 2017
Oh my god yesssssssss!!!! I miss X-men legends and Marvel Ultimate Alliance so much! This news is so great!! And Nintendo exclusive fuck yes!

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Curious to see if this is an on-going deal with Marvel and Nintendo or not. I thought Square-Enix had a deal with them.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
I got Star-Lord, I got Scarlet Witch, & I got Green Goblin. Just give me Ms. Marvel & we're good to go.

Peleo

Nov 2, 2017
Not too excited by the gameplay but Team Ninja behind it gives me some hope. Will wait for more footage before deciding.

Good 3rd party exclusive though, would have done wonders if this launched this year.

Deleted member 1839

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Hope it's like 1 and less like 2, having Team Ninja on board maybe they'll make the combat more enjoyable than it's predecessors.

AfropunkNyc

Nov 15, 2017
I love on twitter how angry the some of the Ps4 players are, asking why is this game exclusive to only the Switch.

Instro

Oct 25, 2017
Could be a timed exclusive though. Remember that Lego game when Nintendo published it as an exclusive on the wiiu and then WB published it to other platforms

Given the license it's probably reasonable to assume that it may not be a permanent exclusive, but with Nintendo publishing it will likely be several years before it shows up elsewhere. The Lego game you mentioned didn't appear on other consoles for a whole generation.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Original was one of my all time faves and now we got a combat proficient team behind it I'm so hyped, just need my main Moonknight back
I got Star-Lord, I got Scarlet Witch, & I got Green Goblin. Just give me Ms. Marvel & we're good to go.
I need Squirrel Girl, Antman and Thing... unless I missed one of him... so hope this comes out mid year