• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 26, 2017
people are trying so hard to shit on this

"it looks like a mobile game"
"it'll come to other systems....after 5 years"
To be fair, the game does look rough, better than your average phone game for sure but I wouldn't put it noticeably above the best looking, at least not nowadays, but I do find the port begging amusing, especially with how hardcore people are against Switch port begging

jrDev

Banned
Mar 2, 2018
Star Fox Zero: trash
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival: lmao
Luigi's Mansion 3DS: poorly reviewed
Ever Oasis: mediocre

They are more miss than hit lately as a publisher.
I'm not going to go into list wars with you since this is in fact not true (those games release dates are so far apart and they aren't even that bad lol) and I'm ending your terrible opinion conversation with you right here since you are arguing in bad faith. Bye...

Last edited:

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
From the YouTube page:

In this new storyline, heroes and villains unite in a race across the Marvel Universe to find the Infinity Stones before Thanos and The Black Order use them to unleash cosmic chaos. From Avengers Tower to the X-Mansion and beyond, every stop on the dangerous quest to thwart Thanos results in unexpected collisions of fan-favorite characters and iconic locations.

Get closer to the action by shifting the view to an over-the-shoulder "Heroic Camera" perspective—a series first that offers a more immersive way to play single-player or multiplayer on up to four systems. Play online*, offline via local wireless, or simply pass a Joy-Con controller to a friend, so they can join your team. With another pair of Joy-Con™ controllers (sold separately), four players can team up on one system! The drop-in/drop-out co-op possibilities let players create their own "Ultimate Alliance" at will.

Sounds great, Thanos is the bad guy this is def coming close to the movie sweet

RPG_Fanatic

Oct 25, 2017
Wow, I didn't see this coming at all. With the story focusing on Thanos and the Inifinity Stones, this game could be big if they can match the release date with Avengers 4 hype.

Deleted member 11413

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Star Fox Zero: trash
Animal Crossing Amiibo Festival: lmao
Luigi's Mansion 3DS: poorly reviewed
Ever Oasis: mediocre

They are more miss than hit lately as a publisher.
Ever Oasis and Luigi's Mansion 3DS are both great, and what the hell do you mean lately? They've had at least 10 critically acclaimed game releases since Star Fox/Amiibo Festival. Are you trolling?

VanDoughnut

Oct 30, 2017
Damn kinda does look like a phone game.
Switch could do way better.

Still liked the Ultimate Alliance games, good fun in co-op.

Xx 720

Nov 3, 2017
Thanks to the movies, marvel is way bigger now than when the older games came out. Nice to see Xmen in there, so excited.

Sealtest

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm already sold on this but I really hope Spider-Gwen is a skin for Spider-man. Spider-gwen is the reason why I started buying comics again.

UltraMagnus

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
I think this may be an example of the new leadership at Nintendo, because I can't see this happening 7-8 years ago.

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017
I very rarely believe the Switch is the best place to play any 3rd party game, but this probably is the best example of one. It's a pretty damn great fit.

It's not a third party game.

But yeah I know people get shit for the "perfect on switch" stuff but if this game is like it's predecessors it fits. I'm okay with this being only on Switch.

Oregano

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Just woke up and thought this thread title was generated by that AI.

WTF.... Never could have guessed this.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Yes Scarlet Witch is in! Dr. Strange better be playable too!
aabe4e0fe635e508-e1490304349905.jpg

jmizzal

Oct 27, 2017
I mean, its not thaaaaaat big...

Not that big? LOL this is a 12 page thread already while the Game Awards is still going on, its Marvel with the whole crew exclusive to Switch this is a really big deal.

Just because the game doesnt have AAA 4K graphics doesnt make it some small announcemnt

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Looks amazing! Marvel going all in on these console exclusives! Great get for Nintendo. Wow!

TAJ

Banned
Oct 28, 2017
My immediate reaction was "Shit. I guess I'm buying a Switch." Then I watched the trailer.

Tratorn

Oct 25, 2017
Was interested when I saw the Marvel Logo but that didn't hold long. Looks pretty generic and low budget. :/

TheBeardedOne

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Derry
Shame it's an exclusive for a console I don't really care about. The first Marvel Ultimate Alliance was pretty good for a while, but the second got super dull before I finished it.

This one looks...ok.

spman2099

Oct 25, 2017
My interest is VERY strongly tethered to the X-Men representation. Wolverine ain't enough. If Cyclops makes it into the mix, I'm down. Nightcrawler would probably also secure my purchase.

Braaier

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
Gonna sell a ton with the new avenger movie coming. Damn! Can't believe Nintendo is getting this exclusively! Watched the trailer a couple of times. Coop gonna be a blast! Wooooooo