• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
OP
OP
PadWarrior

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Here you go

yJIc5h.png
DEEZot.png
SLtWQN.png
qTWkHY.png
nfJac0.png
Sweet! Thanks again!

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
So in the tree house the guy only mentions 4 skills (he doesn't say there is only 4 though) but then says that ISO-8s can add even more skills. So I have no idea what's going on with the skills in this game. Especially after what was said yesterday where they specifically said that you had skills to choose from and making builds.

Brixx

Jan 26, 2018
So in the tree house the guy only mentions 4 skills (he doesn't say there is only 4 though) but then says that ISO-8s can add even more skills. So I have no idea what's going on with the skills in this game. Especially after what was said yesterday where they specifically said that you had skills to choose from and making builds.
In the menu, it looked like you could cycle through skills, but whether or not it was to allow for you to access equipped skills and make adjustments or to change skills is unknown.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Hopefully with that ask marvel thing they are doing for the game we can get some clear answers. Because yesterday i thought it was pretty clear, and today they muddied the water a bit.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Not sure.

Did you guys see that trial where you fight juggernaut and kingpin at the same time? Looked good!

Very good. I hope that it's easy to play with your friends online because clearly playing with randos is going to be really hard for some of the trials. Two of those people playing were from Marvel Games, and they BARELY carried the other 2. And that Magneto was much higher level than the trial.

OP
OP
PadWarrior

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Some team affiliations

New Avengers (Dur): Spider-man, DD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Dr. Strange

Guardians of the Galaxy (Res): Carol, Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket and Groot, Drax

Femme Fatales (Mas): Black Widow, Gamora, Elektra, Psylocke, Elsa

Agents of Shield (Vit): Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Elektra, Wolverine

X-men (Str): Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Magneto

Villains (Vit): Deadpool, Venom, Magento

Defenders (Dur): Hulk, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, Dr. Strange

Anti-Heroes (Str): Deadpool, Venom, Elektra, Wolverine, Magneto, Elsa, Ghost Rider

Original Avengers (Mas): Iron Man, Wasp, Hulk, Thor

Midnight Sons (Mas): Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch. Elsa, Ghost Rider

Web Warriors (Res): Black Widow, Spider-man, Gwen, Miles, Venom

The Crew (Res): Falcon, Black Panther, Storm, Luke Cage

Marvel Royalty (Ene): Black Panther, Storm, Thor, Star Lord, Rocket and Groot, Crystal

Gods & Demons (Vit): Storm, Thor, Ghost Rider

Generations (Dur): Captain America, Falcon, Carol, Spider-man, Miles, Kamala

Heavy Hitters (Str): Hulk, Thor, Drax, Venom, Luke Cage, Kamala

Agile Fighters (Mas): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Gamora, Spider-man, Gwen, Miles, Daredevil, Iron fist, Elektra, Nightcrawler

Ultimate Alliance 3 (Vit): Wasp, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot, Gwen, Miles, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, Elsa

Avengers (Ene): Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Wasp, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Crystal, Scarlet Witch

X-Force (Vit): Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler

Oct 29, 2017
So the deluxe preorder on e-shop right now has zero discount for getting the expansion pass with the preorder? Is this a game that works with the nintendo online game pass thing? If it is I should just get that and buy the expansion pass separately since there's no reason to get the bundle.

SlyCoug88

Jan 10, 2018
I'm really looking forward to this mostly because I'm a fan of the characters. I've never played an MUA game, though. From the trailers I'm trying to figure out to what extent the game is similar/different from a Musou game. I played the crap out of Fire Emblem Warriors if that helps.

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
I'm really looking forward to this mostly because I'm a fan of the characters. I've never played an MUA game, though. From the trailers I'm trying to figure out to what extent the game is similar/different from a Musou game. I played the crap out of Fire Emblem Warriors if that helps.

It's more like a Diablo style game than musou

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
Newly revealed Team Bonuses (unfinished list, the video didn't scroll all the way down):

TEAM SPOILERS

New Avengers (DUR)
Spider-Man, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Dr. Strange
Guardians of the Galaxy (RES)
Captain Marvel, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket/Groot
Femme Fatales (MAS)
Black Widow, Gamora, Elektra, Psylocke, Elsa Bloodstone
Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D (VIT)
Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Elektra, Wolverine
X-Men (STR)
Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Magneto
Villains (VIT)
Deadpool, Venom, Magneto
Defenders (DUR)
Hulk, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, Dr. Strange
Anti-Heroes (STR)
Deadpool, Venom, Elektra, Wolverine, Magneto, Elsa Bloodstone, Ghost Rider
Original Avengers (MAS)
Iron Man, Wasp, Hulk, Thor
Midnight Sons (MAS)
Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch, Elsa Bloodstone, Ghost Rider
Web Warriors (RES)
Black Widow, Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Venom
The Crew (RES)
Falcon, Black Panther, Storm, Luke Cage
Marvel Royalty (ENE)
Black Panther, Storm, Thor, Star Lord, Rocket/Groot, Crystal
Gods and Demons (VIT)
Storm, Thor, Ghost Rider
Generations (DUR)
Captain America, Falcon, Captain Marvel, Spider-Man, Miles Morales, Ms. Marvel
Heavy Hitters (STR)
Hulk, Thor, Drax, Venom, Luke Cage, Ms. Marvel
Agile Fighters (MAS)
Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Gamora, Spider-Man, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Daredevil, Iron Fist, Elektra, Nightcrawler
Ultimate Alliance 3 (VIT)
Wasp, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket/Groot, Spider-Gwen, Miles Morales, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, Elsa Bloodstone
Avengers (ENE)
Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Wasp, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Crystal, Scarlet Witch
X-Force (VIT)
Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler
(LIST CONTINUES, VIDEO DIDN'T REVEAL THE REST)

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Newly revealed Team Bonuses (unfinished list, the video didn't scroll all the way down):

TEAM SPOILERS

(LIST CONTINUES, VIDEO DIDN'T REVEAL THE REST)
And of course the list doesn't include non unlocked characters
closer to diablo or gauntlet but it's like musou where this is more depth than just button mashing and higher difficulties will punish you heavily for button smashing. Also boss and tough enemies have stun meters, that should be a familiar mechanic

fiendcode

Oct 26, 2017
I sort of hope the X-Men pack is all ladies: Rogue, Emma Frost, Kitty Ryde, Rachel Summers, Magik, Dani Moonstar, Wolfsbane, Karma, Jubilee, Boom Boom, Polaris, Dazzler, Meggan, M, Husk, Siryn, Domino, Marrow, Cecilia Reyes, Firestar, so many greats to choose from. We probably just need an X-Men Legends 3 really.

If I had to narrow down to four it'd probably be: Kitty (with Lockheed), Rogue, Emma and ... uh, 3-way tie btwn Jubilee, Rachel and Magik. 😓

spad3

Oct 30, 2017
California
And of course the list doesn't include non unlocked characters

closer to diablo or gauntlet but it's like musou where this is more depth than just button mashing and higher difficulties will punish you heavily for button smashing. Also boss and tough enemies have stun meters, that should be a familiar mechanic

Yeah presumably the DLC characters and the non-unlocked, and other unrevealed characters will fit into those teams accordingly

Are we down to four moves only like MUA2?

I think you'll still have various moves just 4 slots

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017
Are we down to four moves only like MUA2?

OK here is the deal. Yesterday on the IGN stream thr Nintendo rep said in a round about way that there was more than 4. Then he talked about how part of the fun was tweaking each characters build and builds of your other teammates. Today, in the tree house a different guy only mentioned 4. So it's a tad murky right now.

2shd

Oct 25, 2017
For those joining the thread on the new page, here are the renders you may have missed.

These all look great.
I don't know how anyone can say the character models are poor and "just a step above mobile" and "not well made."

All of these are nicely modeled in a coherent comic style. If MvCI models could have been modeled this well and had this style I would have been thrilled.

My only concern and the thing keeping me from pre-ordering is the performance. I just hope it can hold a steady 30 fps.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
I really want Taskmaster in.

Taskmaster is so easy to implement, developers, you already have all the programming and animations necessary for his powers. Just make a classic skin and an Udon skin and you're golden.

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
Yeah presumably the DLC characters and the non-unlocked, and other unrevealed characters will fit into those teams accordingly

I think you'll still have various moves just 4 slots
Yeah Gods and Demons, and Villains both have one slot left open. Also Elektra is confirmed an infinity trial unlockable(I think Venom is likely one too)

thonerayman

Oct 27, 2017

At 3:45 the guy from Nintendo says that iso-8s can "augment your super powers give you new powers sometimes, or enhance your existing super powers"

That could mean each character gets 4 powers from leveling and could get more unlocked through iso-8s