• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

TheMadTitan

Oct 27, 2017
All I know is that Cap better have his Charging Stars move. It was in the first two games, so it better be in the third. I'll even forgive them for not having the ability to control the direction of the shield after it's thrown (unless that unlocks after leveling up). Wolverine looks like he has all of his old moves, so he's fine. Cap, I'm gonna need him to be exact.

Oh, and Storm or Thor better have a tornado, too!

tim1138

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Awesome looking forward to hearing your impressions! If you can let us k on how Spider-Man and Black Panther play.

Didn't get to use Spidey, but Black Panther played great. Panther is pretty quick and agile and his attacks are based on his claws with some kicks as well.
The whole game was very smooth, it played just like the old games. Graphics were crisp and clean, and it was easy to keep track of your character on the screen.

OP
OP
PadWarrior

PadWarrior

Oct 25, 2017
Didn't get to use Spidey, but Black Panther played great. Panther is pretty quick and agile and his attacks are based on his claws with some kicks as well.
The whole game was very smooth, it played just like the old games. Graphics were crisp and clean, and it was easy to keep track of your character on the screen.
Nice!! Thanks for this!!

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Some team affiliations

New Avengers (Dur): Spider-man, DD, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Wolverine, Dr. Strange

Guardians of the Galaxy (Res): Carol, Star-Lord, Gamora, Rocket and Groot, Drax

Femme Fatales (Mas): Black Widow, Gamora, Elektra, Psylocke, Elsa

Agents of Shield (Vit): Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Black Widow, Elektra, Wolverine

X-men (Str): Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler, Magneto

Villains (Vit): Deadpool, Venom, Magento

Defenders (Dur): Hulk, Daredevil, Luke Cage, Iron Fist, Elektra, Dr. Strange

Anti-Heroes (Str): Deadpool, Venom, Elektra, Wolverine, Magneto, Elsa, Ghost Rider

Original Avengers (Mas): Iron Man, Wasp, Hulk, Thor

Midnight Sons (Mas): Dr. Strange, Scarlet Witch. Elsa, Ghost Rider

Web Warriors (Res): Black Widow, Spider-man, Gwen, Miles, Venom

The Crew (Res): Falcon, Black Panther, Storm, Luke Cage

Marvel Royalty (Ene): Black Panther, Storm, Thor, Star Lord, Rocket and Groot, Crystal

Gods & Demons (Vit): Storm, Thor, Ghost Rider

Generations (Dur): Captain America, Falcon, Carol, Spider-man, Miles, Kamala

Heavy Hitters (Str): Hulk, Thor, Drax, Venom, Luke Cage, Kamala

Agile Fighters (Mas): Hawkeye, Black Widow, Black Panther, Gamora, Spider-man, Gwen, Miles, Daredevil, Iron fist, Elektra, Nightcrawler

Ultimate Alliance 3 (Vit): Wasp, Falcon, Star Lord, Gamora, Drax, Rocket and Groot, Gwen, Miles, Crystal, Scarlet Witch, Elsa

Avengers (Ene): Captain America, Iron Man, Hawkeye, Wasp, Black Widow, Falcon, Black Panther, Hulk, Thor, Captain Marvel, Crystal, Scarlet Witch

X-Force (Vit): Storm, Deadpool, Wolverine, Psylocke, Nightcrawler

hahaha fuck that original Avengers where only Pym isn't there :(((((((

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
hahaha fuck that original Avengers where only Pym isn't there :(((((((
Antman is likely Lang, since he's been Antman since the 80's(Antman was leaked via merchandise) however Janet's bio quote on the website mentions that Ultron is still Pym's creation so I wouldn't rule out Pym being a late game unlockable as Yellowjacket

IronTed

One Winged Slayer
Jun 6, 2019
Antman is likely Lang, since he's been Antman since the 80's(Antman was leaked via merchandise) however Janet's bio quote on the website mentions that Ultron is still Pym's creation so I wouldn't rule out Pym being a late game unlockable as Yellowjacket

Is the game confirmed to be in the same timeline as the others? Yellowjacket played a somewhat notable role in 2, and Pym was in 1, so at the very least you'd expect him to be in the game in some form.

Deleted member 5535

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017

Uh, I know that Ant man is Lang. I wasn't talking about him. lol