• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Do we know how hard and how far into the game magneto is to unlock? He is by far my favourite hero.

Cuburger

Oct 28, 2017
With the Marvel Knights pack confirmed for September, I could see the first "season" of DLC looking something like this:
  • August - Cyclops & Colossus (FREE)
  • September - Marvel Knights pack
  • October - Black Bolt & Medusa (FREE)
  • November - X-Men pack
  • December - Vision & Valkyrie (FREE)
  • January - Fantastic Four pack
I thought the same thing. In fact, since the press release says the game will get support until Q1 2020, there may even be a bit more characters and costumes beyond that.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
Finally, an OT! Can't wait to play the game whenever it arrives.

Lesson learned: this is the first and last time I'll ever pre-order from and use Amazon's "release day" delivery.

JRKRKxl.png

The price was lowered by $10 after it shipped, and Amazon doesn't price adjust. And while getting the game before midnight still technically counts, c'mon Amazon.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017

Lesson learned: this is the first and last time I'll ever pre-order from and use Amazon's "release day" delivery.

JRKRKxl.png

The price was lowered by $10 after it shipped, and Amazon doesn't price adjust. And while getting the game before midnight still technically counts, c'mon Amazon.
They sent mine from the other side of the country so I wouldn't get it a day early. Thankfully I caught it when it was 9 bucks off as a prime perk a few months back(had to do a new order though)

EvilChameleon

Oct 25, 2017
Ohio

JRKRKxl.png

You'll likely get it when you get your mail. Mine has shipped USPS and says the same thing, and I know for a fact it's going to get here way before 11PM, maybe even 11AM.

Oct 25, 2017
I caved and bought. Had almost $20 in gift card and $5 promo from Prime Day so after taxes it was less than $30 total.

Won't be here until next week for some strange reason. Nothing like Prime shipping taking an estimated 5 days! Oh well I'll be a few days behind everyone. No big deal.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
You know if Punisher gets a Frankencastle skin we have a full Legion of Monsters team!
I caved and bought. Had almost $20 in gift card and $5 promo from Prime Day so after taxes it was less than $30 total.

Won't be here until next week for some strange reason. Nothing like Prime shipping taking an estimated 5 days! Oh well I'll be a few days behind everyone. No big deal.
Don't worry, due to work I can't play till Saturday and my next day off to really dig in is monday

Blunoise

Oct 25, 2017
Atlanta, GA
So my team right now is crystal, spider Gwen, black panther, and Psylocke, I'll be on at midnight if anybody wants to do story together

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
They sent mine from the other side of the country so I wouldn't get it a day early. Thankfully I caught it when it was 9 bucks off as a prime perk a few months back(had to do a new order though)
You'll likely get it when you get your mail. Mine has shipped USPS and says the same thing, and I know for a fact it's going to get here way before 11PM, maybe even 11AM.
I preordered this on Amazon way back in January. I have prime and my order shipped without including the new $10 prime promotion. Just got off the phone with customer service and they issued me $10. Just giving this as a heads up for anyone who preordered on amazon. Check and make sure you got the discount.

Thanks to a tip from Vidiot, I called up Amazon CS and was able to get the difference (and some extra) in credit. I went ahead and pointed out that the promotion didn't get applied, and boom.

As for the delivery, I wish that were the case. In my neck of the woods, UPS tends to do residential deliveries after 6PM, and seeing the "11PM" ETA reminded me of that.

No worries, though. Looking forward to playing it when I can. I have a feeling the game won't leave my Switch for a long time.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Just ordered same day shipping from Amazon, what are my chances to get it tomorrow?

Valkerion

Oct 29, 2017
Was not expecting free DLC, I decided to not get the season pass until we get details on whats coming in it mission wise.

Can't wait for work to end and dive in!

Darknight

"I'd buy that for a dollar!"
Oct 25, 2017
Thanks to a tip from Vidiot, I called up Amazon CS and was able to get the difference (and some extra) in credit. I went ahead and pointed out that the promotion didn't get applied, and boom.

As for the delivery, I wish that were the case. In my neck of the woods, UPS tends to do residential deliveries after 6PM, and seeing the "11PM" ETA reminded me of that.

No worries, though. Looking forward to playing it when I can. I have a feeling the game won't leave my Switch for a long time.
If you had waited a bit, you would have gotten a refund of the difference automatically. Amazon guarantees the lowest price on pre-orders. They tend to ship first and then refund once it's officially out. Remember, it's not out till tomorrow.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
So Crazy thought, since three of the four Marvel Knights characters are heavy supernatural involvement and one has had periods of it(Frankencastle) what if the dlc story chapter is Transylvania with a Dracula boss? All four characters have had dealings with him, only other thing that could get involved is say Man Thing and the nexus of reality

But Dracula and Transylvania seems like a super obvious level choice

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
If you had waited a bit, you would have gotten a refund of the difference automatically. Amazon guarantees the lowest price on pre-orders. They tend to ship first and then refund once it's officially out. Remember, it's not out till tomorrow.

Good to know. I hadn't used Amazon before for video game preorders, so didn't know that was their official policy.

Santini

Oct 25, 2017
So Crazy thought, since three of the four Marvel Knights characters are heavy supernatural involvement and one has had periods of it(Frankencastle) what if the dlc story chapter is Transylvania with a Dracula boss? All four characters have had dealings with him, only other thing that could get involved is say Man Thing and the nexus of reality

But Dracula and Transylvania seems like a super obvious level choice

A Marvel horror-themed level with the Legion of Night helping out would be great. And with the Nexus involved, you could even have Howard the Duck make an appearance.

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
A Marvel horror-themed level with the Legion of Night helping out would be great. And with the Nexus involved, you could even have Howard the Duck make an appearance.
If we get Man Thing we have a full legion of monsters team.... technically we already have one: Ghost Rider, Elsa, Morbius and Frank(well as Frankencastle)

Gemeanie

Oct 27, 2017
SEA
Wished they had a demo on ehsop. Need a game to kill time before FE comes out and would love to know which is more playable on handheld, this or Bloodstained?

Akita One

Oct 30, 2017
Wow, lots of new info here.

And let's be honest, just this having 4 player online co-op (unlike Fire Emblem and Hyrule Warriors) makes this an amazing game!

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
In fact, throw in man Thing and you've got a mini Frankencastle arc if Transylvania is the level
latest

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
A horror story would be pretty cool, and with the DLC releasing in September it'd be an appropriate lead-in to Halloween.

XaosWolf

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
Well it feels like Ultimate Alliance so far. Just got my team set up: Rabbit & Tree, Tin Man, Wallcrawler and Snikt.
I'm impressed with the amount of voice work so far! =D

Anbec

One Winged Slayer
Oct 26, 2017
I just ordered it from Amazon, will I get it? Who knows! But I'm there!

J-Wood

Oct 25, 2017
Do we know what time this unlocks? I'm debating getting digital and cancelling my physical copy, but not if it doesn't unlock at 10:00PM MST

Terraforce

One Winged Slayer
The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
The OP is fantastic. Can't wait until tomorrow so I can play this. Glad I have the whole day off of work to do nothing but laze around and grind in this.

Platy

Oct 25, 2017
Brazil
So I heard it get chaotic in local coop so I ask ... Can you guys make a tier list of teamates that creates less visual flair? xD

Cross

Oct 25, 2017
Did they confirmed only 4 characters per pack? This tweet makes it sound like there might be more to be revealed