Marvel Ultimate Alliance 3: The Black Order |OT| Marvel's Knights Xtremely Fantastic Adventure

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Whelp, looks like I was way wrong about there being no story content. Psyched to play through it shortly. Loving all this good DLC that's dropping right now.

HeRinger

Oct 28, 2017
Just getting back to the game after months. How do I unlock Old Logan costume? I don't understand the events thing. If the event is over I can't get the rewards anymore? I think the Logan costume is buried in an event that is already expired.

Supermanisdead

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Just getting back to the game after months. How do I unlock Old Logan costume? I don't understand the events thing. If the event is over I can't get the rewards anymore? I think the Logan costume is buried in an event that is already expired.
after the event ends, the costumes end up in the shield depot. didn't buy old man logan, but i got punk storm and house of m nightcrawler and those are from the same dlc pack.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
Does anyone know where The Thing's alternate color is located? I'm assuming it's in a crate somewhere in story mode.

Ryce

Oct 25, 2017
I found The Thing's alternate color, and I noticed I'm at 14/15 for prizes on all difficulties. Is there a crate hidden somewhere that isn't super obvious?

OP
OP
Mandos

Mandos

Nov 27, 2017
I found The Thing's alternate color, and I noticed I'm at 14/15 for prizes on all difficulties. Is there a crate hidden somewhere that isn't super obvious?
It’s a known glitch, will be fixed in the next patch, same with the rift retry glitch(there is a workaround for that one)

There’s also still a number of costumes missing so there should a final set of events too

m4st4

Oct 28, 2017
Hey guys, I wanted to ask a question about DLC 3, Shadow of Doom. As a huge Fantastic Four fan I couldn't resist buying the expansion. But I never finished the vanilla. So now I'm going through that first, mission 7.

How come other two DLCs are already unlocked whereas DLC 3 is still shadowed for me. When can I enter that content?

Thanks in advance!