• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

predict the metascore

• 90-100

Votes: 6 0.9%
  • 85-89

Votes: 25 3.8%
  • 80-84

Votes: 173 26.2%
  • 75-79

Votes: 306 46.3%
  • 70-74

Votes: 126 19.1%
  • 65-69

Votes: 18 2.7%
  • under 65

Votes: 7 1.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

hussien-11

Oct 27, 2017
Jordan
uuuh 75, i wonder if this will have any effect on sales at all
I think it will sell super well long term, it will be a million seller title without a doubt. it will also do better if Nintendo included it in promotions/bundles.
it is an exclusive Marvel game, and a co-op experience, a lot of people are gonna buy it when they see it on stores shelves.

Blitzrules240

Self requested ban
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Midwest
Yeah, I posted some screenshots in my review and the other thread:

4Ey9TFz.jpg

3kNgTRF.jpg

You can imagine that on a portable screen.
giphy.gif

Still preordered lol

JediMPG

Avenger
Jan 6, 2019
I'm probably gonna get this along with another game for my voucher. I mightttt go fire emblem, as it does look good, but I never played them before. Ah well, I'll be getting this game for $25 with my gold points plus voucher which feels like a good deal!

noyram23

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Lol even my prediction of 75 is actually higher than the real score, this will probably get lower once the other outlets are out

NotLiquid

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Era posters: "Damn y'all, game looking like a big disappointment"

Me at it being tantalizingly close to a green score:

D_nkd2MUEAAgxpc.jpg

//ARCANUM

Oct 25, 2017
I beat Bloodstained on switch so I'm guessing the performance will be amazing in comparison lol. I was expecting this to land somewhere in the 70s. Pretty close to pulling the trigger.

banter

Jan 12, 2018
About what i expected/hoped. I'm excited to get it and never have time to play it 😂🤣

LossAversion

The Merchant of ERA
Oct 28, 2017
Damn, I was really hoping for something with more depth. The combat looks fun but I wanted lots of outfits to unlock that all have different effects, gear to enhance my abilities, or something along those lines. There's nothing wrong with a more straightforward co-op action game but I was hoping for something more. Marvel's Diablo with Team Ninja combat sounded great but I guess this isn't quite that.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Games that are 7 on average means they are still good and fun games

Not gonna be a Spider-man success but I think I will have fun playing it, I wasn't a fan of the first two games but this looks improved.

A really exciting time to be a Marvel fan

DatManOvaDer

Oct 25, 2017
Damn, I was really hoping for something with more depth. The combat looks fun but I wanted lots of outfits to unlock that all have different effects, gear to enhance my abilities, or something along those lines. There's nothing wrong with a more straightforward co-op action game but I was hoping for something more. Marvel's Diablo with Team Ninja combat sounded great but I guess this isn't quite that.
It was never going to be. The UA/Legends games were only ever decent to good co-op action games with marvel fanservice and this seems to be more of the same

Nere

Dec 8, 2017
Is there any mention if it compares more like MUA1 than 2? Because 2 took away a lot of the rpg elements and as much worse than the 1st.

PRrambo_

PlayStation.jif
Oct 25, 2017
Digital Foundry's performance analysis is brutal. They pretty much says it doesn't seem like working on only one platform really helped the performance. Drops to under 20 FPS in handheld mode and doesn't look so hot on there.

Docked tries to stay at 30 but depending on heroes it goes lower. Pretty bad frame time pacing stutters too make it seems choppier than it should.
Oh yikes. And it's not like the game is a looker, surprised at this

karmitt

Oct 27, 2017
I kind wanted this game to be my next Diablo 3, but looks to be compared more often to musou? I still like the look, but with DQB2 taking all of my time up until FH3H it's an easy decision to pass.

I could see getting it further down the line. But this year is probably stacked enough

Tygerjaw

Oct 25, 2017
Seems about what I expected, I'll probably pick it up tomorrow. I never really played any Ultimate Alliance game, is it very musou?

Deleted member 2340

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
10 chapters, around 15 hours for my playthough. You could probably go faster.

Oh you played it? Nice.. personal impression, liked it? Yay? Nay?

On the one made by IGN, they mentioned 13 hours (If I heard correctly)
The reviews seem to say 8-12 hours for the campaign.

I just started watching review videos now and I didn't see it mentioned in the GameXplain review. I'm currently going back and forth on if this game is worth a voucher or price drop.