• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
It honestly doesnt look as bad as some people think. I still remember those dumb rumor saying the game would get delisted in august. That was back in 2018 lol. Still one of my favorite game to watch and play,

Skittles

Oct 25, 2017
My only complaint about the graphics is the CA and it's a shame the game didn't last long enough for that to be a toggle

ZeroCDR

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
How y'all doin, these days? Still playin? Still believing?

Game's on sale on Xbox. Go figure.

Still positive on my end, but you know that ;). Haven't actually played in a long while but I did reinstall recently, I typically get a big urge to play lots of MAHVEL around (what would have been) evo time. Might play tonight even.

things looking good with those XvSF and MvC cabs. Marvel will return... sorry about infinite though.
How dare you resurrect this thread.
That tweet is pretty neat though. Copyright 2020 Marvel? Promoting MvCI over Mega Man or Street Fighter? The former has way more games on sale.

Cmon Marvel Collection....

Maximilian

The Dood
Verified
Feb 19, 2019
That tweet is pretty neat though. Copyright 2020 Marvel? Promoting MvCI over Mega Man or Street Fighter? The former has way more games on sale.

Cmon Marvel Collection....

We made it through the dark ages of Mahvel, when the delisting happened. The XMvSF and MVC cabs are pretty great to see, as well as the Copy. 2020. I'd like to believe in anything continuing, or for there to be hope...but the chances are so tremendously low.

original.gif

Biosnake

Oct 25, 2017
The early tournaments for this game were so hype. I loved watching Richard Nguyen play, wish the game survived.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
It honestly doesnt look as bad as some people think. I still remember those dumb rumor saying the game would get delisted in august. That was back in 2018 lol. Still one of my favorite game to watch and play,
That was never a serious rumour lol, it was one dude in the steam forums. He keeps updating the post saying the delisting got delayed. It's up now to "November 24th 2020" lol

How dare you resurrect this thread.
InfantileDescriptiveCanadagoose-size_restricted.gif

The early tournaments for this game were so hype. I loved watching Richard Nguyen play, wish the game survived.
Online is still fairly alive on PS4, afik. You can also catch some pretty good streams on Twitch from time to time.

GTOAkira

Sep 1, 2018
Definitely check out CyberJapanAgan on youtube. He plays every days and he has a ton of FT50 against multiple top players From NA and Japan. The best Frank West player is also in a bunch of his video and his Frank West-MonsterHunter team is super fun to watch.
www.youtube.com

CJA Cyber

ゲーム配信用のチャンネルです🕊️ CJA|Cyber 🔽Twitter https://twitter.com/cyberjapanagent 🔽YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWb15jpJU25Gx_ckDcF0Ew?sub_confirmation=1
Imagine a marvel game where its possible to have FT50 online between NA and Japan

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Definitely check out CyberJapanAgan on youtube. He plays every days and he has a ton of FT50 against multiple top players From NA and Japan. The best Frank West player is also in a bunch of his video and his Frank West-MonsterHunter team is super fun to watch.
www.youtube.com

CJA Cyber

ゲーム配信用のチャンネルです🕊️ CJA|Cyber 🔽Twitter https://twitter.com/cyberjapanagent 🔽YouTube https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCGWb15jpJU25Gx_ckDcF0Ew?sub_confirmation=1
Imagine a marvel game where its possible to have FT50 online between NA and Japan
Nice, instant sub. Thanks for the share.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
I also reinstalled MVCI a few days ago. Got the sudden urge to play it after playing X-Men COTA the other day.

I miss the Marvel series. Not expecting anything new, but it would be nice if there was something on the horizon.