• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Please don't give that dude a platform. He's been so wrong and has gone back to edit older posts to make it look like he was right. That's not a "leak". Seriously, any actual "information" he has is just regurgitating what others have said. He was super wrong about SFV and SCVI and has not proven to say anything real.

Also he's from r/Kappa.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Buuuullllshiiiit.

His "spot on" AE source was Flowtron's EventHubs comments.

giphy.gif

Magnet_Man

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
My favorite part of that post was how two paragraphs of it was just talking shit about Marvel and Capcom as if they were pouting children. As a leak.

k0fighter

Oct 25, 2017
My favorite part of that post was how two paragraphs of it was just talking shit about Marvel and Capcom as if they were pouting children. As a leak.

Yeah, you didn't need a leak to figure that one out.

Any leaks that are more than a list are fake.
That's what I meant by the gif I posted. Like, tell us your life story too, why don't ya? No one gives a fuck. Over complicating the info made him/her even less credible.

Deleted member 18857

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
The guy wrote 3630 words for his fan fiction.
That's a lot of words.
And it's not even an entertaining fanfiction.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
If they wait that long, the update better be huge.

This game already seems to be falling off the radar. Next to no one streams it.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Yeah the lack of streams really hurts my enthusiasm for the game as well. The few that are still streaming are definitely going to focus more on DBFZ by the end of the month so it will get worse before it gets better.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
Word. The only times where this game seems to have activity is during a major, Bum's streams, Chris G streams, or NLBC. On a normal day, this game might draw in 100+ viewers if Dekillsage is streaming. Like you said, most of them will shift the focus to DBFZ later this month. Usually when I check, MVCI has like 50-60 viewers throughout the day. Hardly anyone watches this game, and I don't see that changing unless the game has a huge (talking visuals, characters, and a lot of things) update that'll convince people to care about the game again.

As it is, game has no real legs.

roflwaffles

Oct 30, 2017
Whatever happened to WNF? I remember that was a big hub for MVC3 in SoCal back in the day but now it's on a side channel that gets barely any views and has the same people in top8 every week.

Wednesdays were huge for 3, I remember weekly streams in SoCal, NorCal, and NY that all had top players playing in them.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
MVCI started out strong on WNF and then it seems like the entrants for the game dwindled. I feel for Kevin Ha, because he's always streaming Marvel as much as possible when he can.

Marvel was at its best when they had the Runback every Thu. It separated games like Marvel and KOF from Street Fighter. Probably wouldn't make much of a difference this time around.

sandboxgod

Attempting to circumvent a ban with an alt
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Austin, Texas
Is that an actual 3d Spencer model??? Because that's the Spencer I've wanted for sooooo many months don't get me started. Surely this is a hoax?? I need to see this in action.

* Crap guys I'm on PS4 so I cant download it and I'm too cheap to buy this game on PC....

J_Macgrady

Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone here complete Dante's mission 10? Every time I press the active switch button Dr. Strange ends up on the other side of the screen making the combo impossible to complete.

DantesLink

Oct 26, 2017
Is that an actual 3d Spencer model??? Because that's the Spencer I've wanted for sooooo many months don't get me started. Surely this is a hoax?? I need to see this in action.

* Crap guys I'm on PS4 so I cant download it and I'm too cheap to buy this game on PC....

Gave the Rearmed 2 skin a test drive, absolutely love it. In truth, this is just the alt costume model from UMVC3, but the edits done to the Stache' variant are original.

(Just uploaded, so mind the mid-processing)
GO GO BIONIC

JEH

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
Did anyone here complete Dante's mission 10? Every time I press the active switch button Dr. Strange ends up on the other side of the screen making the combo impossible to complete.

There's multiple things about that mission that are dumb. One of the more impractical combos I've seen in a trial mode.

Waddle Dee

Banned
Nov 2, 2017
California
There's multiple things about that mission that are dumb. One of the more impractical combos I've seen in a trial mode.

It's annoying how so many of the combos in Capcom fighting game Mission Modes are dumb bullshit that no one would ever use in an actual match. Thankfully you only need to complete 5 different character's trials in this game/

CD99

Oct 27, 2017
Florida
It's annoying how so many of the combos in Capcom fighting game Mission Modes are dumb bullshit that no one would ever use in an actual match. Thankfully you only need to complete 5 different character's trials in this game/
I got the trophy with Frank, Nemesis, Rocket, Ghost Rider and somehow Morrigan. Spencer trial 10 can fuck off with that web throw.

Doctrine Dark

Nov 13, 2017
In that same article he said he was going to make the game more fun. Also said he was in it for the long-haul regardless.

Zero-ELEC

The Wise Ones
Oct 25, 2017
México
Chris G's a blowhard. If there's one thing I'd say the game has going for it is it being fun. Though, yeah, not a good look and anecdotally a lot of Marvel minors are just not getting people, so maybe he's on to something?

DISCLAIMER: Screw ChrisG's racist arse.