• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
Please: No unmarked spoilers for other Marvel media.

oc05q0X.jpg

9f6CqdU.jpg

obYB4aG.png

Last edited:
OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
(I'm not really 100% happy with this and might tweak the thread a bit later. Bed now, though.)

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
I don't know why but I felt like the wait for this show's return was as long as the wait for the final season of GoT.

DrScruffleton

Oct 26, 2017
I had no idea this show was starting this soon, might need to watch the last episode again I completely forgot what happened

Famassu

Oct 27, 2017
I still have to watch most of season 5 and I had already forgotten they had already confirmed a season 7 ahead of season 6 even airing. I think I need to catch up.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
Damn, forgot this was coming back already.

Guess I'll rewatch S5.

Laserdisk

Banned
May 11, 2018
UK
I'd be totally OK if the show ended right at that point, but at the same time I like the cast so much that I wouldn't mind sticking around for another 2 seasons if they could keep up the same quality of story-telling.
Same, I want more of it but also worried that they don't blow the moments they had at the end.

Chemo

Oct 28, 2017
I'm never going to be able to let Grant Ward go. Hope there's an episode this season that somehow features him!

Very hyped for season 6, either way! It has been far too long.

jph139

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Season 5 feels like forever ago. And yeah, it was a pretty perfect finale - but I sort of picture these last two short seasons as a victory lap. It's all gravy from here.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
Who is the woman in the center of the video thumbnail?

Bear and bird

Oct 27, 2017
Get this man a S.H.I.E.L.D season premiere.

Really glad the show is back again. Most fun TV show in the MCU imo.

Saifu

Oct 27, 2017
So for those that watched the new Spiderman trailer,
I think it would make more sense if season 6 took place post-endgame since the movie is now starting to deal with the multiverse. But since S6 is taking only 1 year after IW, it just seems awkward in terms of story telling. I get that there is this divide between Film and TV division and season 6 was filmed way before Endgdame. But I just find it unfortunate that they couldn't work something out to make the stories more in line with one another.

AoM

Oct 31, 2017
I love how Hulu literally just has S5E22. That's it lol.
The episode has to air on TV first, then appears on the ABC app at around 5am the next morning. You'll be watching on Saturdays if you wait for the app every week.
I guess Hulu will still put the episodes up (and then remove them after a certain amount of time)?

OP
OP
StarCreator

StarCreator

Oct 25, 2017
And then eventually, when Disney+ gets going, the show will be exclusive to that (taken off Netflix)?
I don't think Netflix would have signed a contract that stipulates they lose broadcast rights as soon as x happens but like everything they carry, an expiration date is probably attached. It might not happen right when Disney+ launches but if Disney chooses not to renew any agreement in place, it could get delisted with seemingly little notice as far as the general public is concerned.

RatskyWatsky

Are we human or are we dancer?
Oct 25, 2017
Wonder if they were given a head's up wrt the events of Endgame or if shit's gonna be wonky...

Oct 27, 2017
Omaha
It will be interesting to see if they acknowledge the snap at all. I have the feeling they are just going to stop trying to match the movies and do their own thing. because i figure if an alien space ship crashes after the events of infinity war, then some bigger names are getting involved.