• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

est1992

Oct 27, 2017
Several characters for Crystal Dynamic's upcoming game Marvel's Avengers have leaked through various Lego Sets. These characters include Hawkeye, Black Panther, Captain Marvel, War Machine, Nick Fury, M.O.D.O.K. and Loki.

FormatCompatible

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Wasn't there some leak that said something about MODOK being the final boss or something? Was that confirmed to be a fake?

Oct 27, 2017
I've no doubt they'll expand their roster, but providing unique gameplay mechanics for the announced heroes is an ambitious undertaking in itself. Hoping the glimpses of Hank Pym will lead to Ant Man being playable, too.

hikarutilmitt

Dec 16, 2017
TBH, any time Kamala is there you're almost certain to get Carol, too. I would have been surprised to not see her pop up regardless, since Marvel has been pushing her still (thankfully) but this comes as less than a mildshock.gif.

Gimme the BP with the popped collar though! I kept hoping he'd get it in one of the movies, so maybe if we're lucky we can get it in BP2.

JigglesBunny

Prophet of Truth
Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Chicago
Given the character designs we've seen thus far, I'm surprised that Modok isn't photorealistic severed head floating around inside the casing of a Macbook.

Lashley

<<Tag Here>>
Oct 25, 2017
What we've seen so far indicated he was a part of the story, for sure, but I've yet to find a source that confirms he's playable. Where did you read that?
Was last year when they said how characters they added would be free, and outfits would be the MTX in the game

Pretty sure it was around e3 time

Era Uma Vez

Feb 5, 2020
Why they gave Tchalla a cat cone?
I assume there's a cape behind him.

ff5ff948d4740913d69b731e5bd44539.jpg