• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

modiz

Oct 8, 2018

Must connect to the network once to access the single player offline mode on all platforms:
*One-time online access required for single-player campaign; online access required for multiplayer and to download post-launch content.
Free Square Enix Members account required. Platform-specific online subscription fee may be required.

blog.us.playstation.com

PlayStation Benefits, Editions, and Pre-order Bonuses Revealed for Marvel’s Avengers

Equip outfits inspired by Tony Stark's first Iron Man armor, Black Widow's iconic black suit, and more.

49528672472_19d8e70a5e_h.jpg

49528672617_53b04d2afd_h.jpg

49528672087_1e956da8aa_h.jpg

Last edited:

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This gameplay still looks so sluggish. It's like they wanted to copy GoW 2016 but without any finesse.

SnatcherHunter

The Fallen
Oct 27, 2017
I am not feeling this at all.
Emotes? This def will Flop IMO

(I don't mean financially)

Last edited:

Gifted

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
I was so excited for this game, and the longer it took to be revealed I thought it would look incredible. I was so disappointed by that initial gameplay reveal and this one minute series of cuts doesn't instill faith. It just doesn't look that good, I'll continue to keep an eye on it cautiously.

GustyGardens

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
We really need a full breakdown of what this game is supposed to be and what the gameplay loop is going to be like. We get it, it's the Avengers. Neat. Now show us the game.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Well, those Obsidian outfits look like butttt.

I guess they had to include something people wouldn't be pissed about missing out on, so shitty recolours it is!

Deleted member 51691

User requested account closure
Banned
Jan 6, 2019
The combat looks reasonably flashy and fun. But my skepticism about the game comes from its structure and the GAAS elements, not the core gameplay.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Wait, so are they the only 6 characters at launch? What about Hawkeye & Black Panther?

Edward

▲ Legend ▲
Avenger
Oct 30, 2017
Some of the outfits i think could look better but i have no problems with how the characters themselves look. Hopefully we get more than just recolors but the legacy stuff looks hella dope. Can't wait.

Oct 27, 2017
Interesting that they are still doing this now. I thought this got pushed back to September? This is still in the kind of marketing timeframe I would have expected for a May release.

edit n/m, just realised its (EU/US) wrong date order.

Deleted member 34714

User requested account closure
Banned
Nov 28, 2017
Can't even get excited for anything from this game so far. Really feels like they are holding back hard or just not much interesting to show.

Klyka

Oct 25, 2017
Germany
Excuse my absolute non-knowledge about the comics and such but does the Obsidian pack turn Black Widow into another person who had the Black Widow codename?

STech

Sep 24, 2018
Still looks like a low budget rip off.

They should have called it: Varmel's Ravengers or something like that

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
Preorder details + Achievements online, all those info like if the game would release in 3 months lol

At least they fix Thor's face and outfit + Black Widow's face and hair

Memento

Banned
Oct 26, 2017
The combat makes it look like a low budget effort even though it is probably one of the most expensive games of the year

Its weird...

ChaosXVI

Oct 25, 2017
Yeah...this still just seems off in some way. It could still be good though. I think part of the problem is that none of these characters (except Hulk, which is the one who looks best) have had anyone play them in live action besides their current MCU incarnation, and so it's impossible to split them from their actor. This didn't happen in Insomniac's Spider-Man, because there's already been 3 significant live action Spider-Men. There's only been one Cap, one Iron Man, one Thor, at least as far as most people are concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.