• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

flyingman

Banned
Apr 16, 2019
It looks pretty good , i am %100 sure most of NAY-sayers will change their mind when they actually show good trailer. Iron man especially looks amazing

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
I wonder, is this the prologue? Because it's far from constant gameplay, lots of parts where it goes back into a cutscene it seems. There's no way it can play like that online. Imagine playing Destiny and it keeps taking you out of the gameplay. Has to be a intro mission of some sorts.

adj_noun

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
I wonder, is this the prologue? Because it's far from constant gameplay, lots of parts where it goes back into a cutscene it seems. There's no way it can play like that online. Imagine playing Destiny and it keeps taking you out of the gameplay. Has to be a intro mission of some sorts.

Iirc it's the intro mission, yeah

Detective Pidgey

Alt Account
Banned
Jun 4, 2019
They may have not been shown in the press conferences, but there have been quite a few games that have had gameplay videos released later like Dying Light 2, Ghost Recon, Destroy All Humans, Gears 5, Control, etc.

What they show in the press conferences is up to them, and I think Microsoft really screwed the pooch in not having more gameplay demos.

Speaking of Dying Light 2.....

Either that was being shown on a crappy pc or it has received a huge downgrade. Certainly not like last year.