• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

Hucast

alt account
Banned
Mar 25, 2019
Very unclear but seems like it's taking the anthem/destiny structure?

OP
OP
vestan

vestan

#REFANTAZIO SWEEP
Dec 28, 2017
Iron Man gameplay looks aight tbh

Last edited:

OHRye

Nov 17, 2017
This is why closed door demos are a horrible idea. Now our first time seeing your game is from some dudes iPhone.

Xam3l

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
Portugal
I don't understand how they keep this behind closed doors but are already promoting pre-orders and exclusive content for that. #truebelievers my ass.

Nov 3, 2017
Looks very ~cinematic

Not sure how that'll work with 4 people playing at once

Cap looks surprisingly fun

Taskmaster. Nice. He's in Spider-Man as well right?

He is

Man, that's some potato ass quality.

One tap to focus on the screen would've fixed the lighting it's hilarious

Running at 5 frames per second.

That's really not watchable.

You should watch more than the first 5 seconds

kadotsu

Oct 25, 2017
The core gameplay seems fine. Nothing revolutionary but fun enough. I need to know what the larger structure of the game is. With them being open about it being a engagement focused GaaS title I doubt it will be a classic campaign that you play once. It'll probably be missions you run over and over again for loot or something like that with some new story being drip fed once every 3-6 months.

Maximo

Oct 25, 2017
Its just the linear tutorial right? Good to see gameplay but doesn't give me a good representation of how the game will play.

Serene

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
I'd imagine they'll publicly release gameplay around D23. It would fit the same timeline Cyberpunk followed last year and would make sense for that event.

Kuro

Oct 25, 2017
Wow that surprisingly looks pretty great and nowhere near as bad as the melee was in Tomb Raider. Kinda like God of War at points actually.

ShutterMunster

Art Manager
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
I'm trying to figure out how poor quality video footage gets recorded on a modern smartphone. I feel like you have to try hard to release something this bad looking, lol.

IIFloodyII

Oct 26, 2017
Iron Man looked fun in the little I could make out, gave up after that though. Square release the footage please.

LuckyLinus

Jun 1, 2018
Movesets look dope as hell even through that quality. Cap has a Kratos feel to him, throwing shield/over the shoulder and black Widow look badass with those guns.

I didnt like the cinematic trailer at all but this is promising.

Last edited:

Strafer

The Flagpole is Wider
Oct 25, 2017
Sweden
I have already played the best Captain America game

gallery-1498838190-god-of-war-combat.gif

ArmGunar

PlayStatistician
Oct 30, 2017
From what I saw, I dig it
Too bad they didn't show the game properly, have to wait until Gamescom or PSX

RedHeat

Oct 25, 2017
Looks freaking great despite the potato cam. And some folks were saying Iron Man wouldn't even fly lmao

jett

Community Resettler
Oct 25, 2017
This is a waste of time, you can't see shit and it was recorded at like 5fps.

boontobias

Avenger
Apr 14, 2018
This potato cam gameplay is the best thing I've seen from the title thus far.

Captain America Mahvel air combos? Sign me up

Strittles

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Hard to get a solid grasp with the terrible quality but I like what I'm seeing. Captain America's gameplay looks like a fusion of Spider-man and God of War which is pretty cool.

PlanetSmasher

The Abominable Showman
Oct 25, 2017
This looks...really, really bad. Just like a playable cutscene. This is what they made us wait almost four years for?

It's basically "what if Marvel Ultimate Alliance but with less gameplay and more handholding".

No thanks, Crystal Dynamics.

Hella

Oct 27, 2017
I think I'm in denial about Avenger's QTEs. Even seeing them in there, I don't want to believe it.