• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark
FULL DETAILS here: https://blog.eu.playstation.com/201...r-man-first-dlc-the-heist-releases-next-week/

Update 1.07 is one we've been working on for a while now, and adds New Game+ (NG+) as well as Ultimate Difficulty to the game. NG+ allows you to play the story and all activities in the open world again with all of your unlocked suits, skills, gadgets, mods, and benchmarks from the beginning. While playing NG+, you'll be able to unlock those final items while cleaning up your trophy list!

Speaking of that, we're adding two new trophies as well – one for completing the game on Ultimate Difficulty, and the other for finishing a NG+ run!

DLC 1 'The Heist' details:
Marvel's Spider-Man: The Heist, will release in one week on 23rd October.
Beyond new story missions, there's a whole new faction of enemies, new crimes, new challenges, new trophies, and of course, three brand new suits.
As you play Marvel's Spider-Man: The Heist, you'll encounter the beginning of a new, interconnected story taking place over the three chapters of Marvel's Spider-Man: The City That Never Sleeps.

45357669121_8c1fa7991b_o.jpg

UPDATE:

New Game+ update has been released.
Update is up (1.08) 4.7GB in the US.

1.08 patch notes: https://www.resetera.com/posts/13973849/

Last edited:

chefbags

Oct 25, 2017
Also for those going in blind, there's already a picture of all the 3 suits in the dlc in that blog post.

Deleted member 1326

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Meh, I don't like that they added trophies for NG+ and Ultimate difficulty.
I probably won't get around to it and it will be another one of those 80% Platinums

Zacmortar

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Those suits kinda suck ass

The coolest suit was Fear Itself imo because it completely ignored the normal red/dark blue and now all the new ones are just all red

raYne_07

Oct 27, 2017
Jumping back in with NG+ playthrough with Scarlett Spider (Kaine) outfit!

Also, Spider-Cop better be back in the DLCs!

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Dont get the complaint about new trophies. They dont get rid of your previous ones lol...do they?

Deleted member 34949

Account closed at user request
Banned
Nov 30, 2017
The Kaine Scarlet Spider suit is fire. The others are kinda meh, though. Wonder what his suit power for that one is gonna be.

Oct 27, 2017
Do we know if the suits come with new powers too? My guess would be no.

Excited either way...gonna knock this out in the few days between then and RDR2.

Billfisto

Oct 30, 2017
Canada
Wahoo! Super in for Kaine suit.

Insomniac giveth and Insomniac taketh away, though. I'm not really a fan of the weird shiny metallic suits.

Geedorah

Oct 27, 2017
Will the new trophies affect the Platinum, or is it like you do the "old list" for the Plat, and the extras are just there?

DrMoguera

Oct 27, 2017
Scarlett 2 is fine, but otherwise not really excited about the new suits. Very happy about the NG+ and Ultimate difficulty news, though!

nny

Oct 25, 2017
I was reading some of your comments as "Kainé suit" (from NieR)...now that would be a brand new look for Spidey.

AlexxKidd

Banned
May 23, 2018
I'm hoping Spidey UK's suit power will be called "The Brexit," and he withdraws an enemy's arms from their body.

Vee

Oct 27, 2017
Love the Kaine suit but wish he was a seperate character haha, he could have a different style with his stingers and spider talking ability! But explaining him in this games universe wouldnt make sense i guess.

OP
OP
bombshell

bombshell

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Denmark

SCB360

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Wait, isn't that first suit already in the game? Coulda swore it was a pre order bonus