• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
Underground
Just got the update. They look great.

marvelsspider-man_201bukjz.png
marvelsspider-man_2017tkzj.png

bunkitz

Brave Little Spark
Oct 28, 2017
Okay I'm gonna be honest. I'm kinda disappointed the Bag-Man suit isn't loose but it does look rad so I'm very happy as well. FF suit's goggles are kinda throwing me off so I think I'll need to see it in person...

Protome

Oct 27, 2017
There's something about the waist of the FF suit that looks a bit weird, will look fine in motion though I'm sure.

Glad to see the return of Bag-man.

Neil98

May 2, 2018
Madrid, Spain
My personal wishlist: Spider-Man Far From Home stealth suit (after Endgame releases), Captain Universe suit, 6 arms suit, The Amazing Spider-Man 1 suit, The Amazing Spider-Man 2 suit.

MZZ

Nov 2, 2017
I feel like there should be black lining on the eye part of FF suit. Also, the tummy area looks weird to me. FF suit is real cool though. Black and White suits are always slick. The black stealth version of the FF suit next please?

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Bag man? Fantastic 4 I don't get it can someone explain that suit I don't read the comics

Mindwipe

Oct 25, 2017
London
The suits are ace. Especially the Future Foundation one. I assume they have no new abilities or crafting requirements?

Shame that the Baxter Building wasn't included too but never mind.

Drayco21

Oct 25, 2017
I'm a little disappointed in the Bag-Man redesign. Does it still have the kick me sign on the back?

Blue Lou

Oct 26, 2017
So is this suit what the 'fanstastic' reference was for? I saw some people theorise that Fisk's tower would be replaced with the Baxter building.

Leo

Oct 27, 2017
Bag man? Fantastic 4 I don't get it can someone explain that suit I don't read the comics

Way back when Peter was wearing the alien black suit he went to Reed Richards to look for help on how to get rid of it (since he realized the suit was a sentient being and could be dangerous). He got rid of it, but had no suit or mask to go back home, so Reed lent him an old F4 suit, and since their suit didn't have a mask, he had to use a paper bag to cover his face.

Retsudo

Oct 28, 2017
Oh fuck me. Finished the last dlc last night and uninstalled the game afterwards.

Now i want to swing around NY in the future foundation suit.

Slayven

Never read a comic in his life
Oct 25, 2017
I love the whole FF thing, but really came off as "Johnny Storm is dead now we can have fun!!!"
2241427-future_foundation.jpg

Telpis

Banned
Jan 17, 2018
Way back when Peter was wearing the alien black suit he went to Reed Richards to look for help on how to get rid of it (since he realized the suit was a sentient being and could be dangerous). He got rid of it, but had no suit or mask to go back home, so Reed lent him an old F4 suit, and since their suit didn't have a mask, he had to use a paper bag to cover his face.

Lol

Ravelle

Oct 31, 2017
I still have to unlock the spider-verse suit but but it sucks you only unlock in the third DLC when you're basically done with the game which is pretty dumb, I want to have the suit while doing all the DLC.