• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

RochHoch

One Winged Slayer
May 22, 2018
God bless you Sakurai

I needed something to cheer me up after all the Pokemon bullshit.

Maple

Oct 27, 2017
45 minutes. This isn't just a Terry overview, this is basically a Smash Direct.

Kingpin Rogers

HILF
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
A character is getting announced with that length. I bet we're having a surprise drop of Terry plus someone else and the announcement that there is going to be a bonus sixth character for this season pass.

HardRojo

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Peru
Let's fucking go yesssss! My boy Terry come on come on!! Goddamn am I excited as fuck for this! All DLC characters have been a disappointment for me so far, Terry is here to fix that.

And yup, they're probably giving us an early look at the last character from the pass. Please be someone exciting.

PSqueak

Oct 25, 2017
Oof, i'll be on the way to work at that time and i absolutely can't stream that :C

srtrestre

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
source.gif

Vyse

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
It's a growing concern of mine that by the time we get all the DLC characters I may have spent more time watching Smash presentations than actually playing the game,that 3 hour breakdown of character 9 is going to be hype though.

RecRoulette

One Winged Slayer
Oct 25, 2017
Got excited because I would be home to see it only to realize OP messed up the time. Thanks OP

Deleted member 36578

Dec 21, 2017
YAY!!!!!!!!!!!! Before Death Stranding and Pokemon. That's all I asked for :)