• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
7EaN0PM.jpg
brb, the FBI is knocking on my door.

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
Most mangaka who don't are likely doing it for financial reasons since I believe assistants pay is often at least partially the responsibility of the mangaka. Though this might be if they want beyond a certain number or change depending on the publisher
And another reason why this job is hilariously demanding to the point of pointlessness.
Can't deny the results but come on, this is impressive.
Beats the working condition of animators I guess...

Namyu

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
So, I had not been following Boruto at all since I saw the initial designs and concepts but your comment made me curious about Sarada's new design and..........

7EaN0PM.jpg

I was not ready, oh no. D: Those heels....

On topic though, I'll give Kishimoto's new manga a whirl. I kept up with Naruto for many years, was disappointed by the ending, but ultimately, it wasn't the worst thing ever (*looks at Bleach*) and I do still like his world building and art. Hopefully, he has some interesting sci-fi ideas and his editors don't overly control him again if it starts getting popular.
It gets worse, he really likes that dress to be tight.

01.jpg

I'm not sure if these are more disgusting or hilarious lmfao

Sou Da

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I'm going Mikio the benefit of the doubt and say he tried to make a more fashionable design but didn't take age into account.

Einchy

Oct 25, 2017
How does the Boruto anime work when the manga only comes out once per month and they both started around the same time? Is the manga and anime two completely different things?

Oct 25, 2017
So, I had not been following Boruto at all since I saw the initial designs and concepts but your comment made me curious about Sarada's new design and..........

7EaN0PM.jpg

On topic though, I'll give Kishimoto's new manga a whirl. I kept up with Naruto for many years, was disappointed by the ending, but ultimately, it wasn't the worst thing ever (*looks at Bleach*) and I do still like his world building and art. Hopefully, he has some interesting sci-fi ideas and his editors don't overly control him again if it starts getting popular.

01.jpg
What the fucking shit is this garbage?

Christ, I haven't followed the anime, but I hope to god it's at least classing up her attire, right??

mael

Avenger
Nov 3, 2017
How does the Boruto anime work when the manga only comes out once per month and they both started around the same time? Is the manga and anime two completely different things?
I'd assume they fill time with ...fillers?
Not like the actual manga is full of interesting content to begin with.

Oct 28, 2017
Colour me mildly excited I guess. I was kinda hoping he'd shift publishers if editor meddling really had gotten in the way on Naruto's run. [/wishful thinking]
It was also dubbed abroad in some countries. I've read the manga in French from an official translation, while in English there are still only fan scanlations
Viz published the entirety of the Dr. Slump manga here in the UK, the US and Canada I believe - there's been no dubs of the anime however (test/pilot dubs not withstanding). For whatever reason it just never caught on in the anglosphere.

Lagamorph

Wrong About Chicken
Oct 26, 2017
The OP mentioned some scans of the new manga were shown.
Are there any images of those around?

Any indications on a title or release date yet?

JMTHEFOX

Banned
Oct 30, 2017
Brooklyn, NY
Naruto was really good for its time and Boruto is really nice. Looking forward to what Kishimoto-san's new manga looks like.

7EaN0PM.jpg

01.jpg

DEAR GOD WHATS WITH HER FACE?

thetrin

Oct 26, 2017
Atlanta, GA
Naruto was absolutely awful from pretty much the Zabuza arc, and Naruto himself was an idiot and annoying, so hopefully Kishimoto's next manga is better.

Oct 25, 2017
Kishimoto was the writer and not the fucking artist. Motherfucker stick to what you're good at, you're barely a notch above Tite Kubo on the writing front.
4cc.jpg