• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
I apologize is this has been asked but can we use the New Zealand trick on a Xbox?
My info may be out of date but probably not unfortunately. Paid games have their unlock time set based on what store you bought then from. So to have an NZ unlock time you have to have paid for it in NZ dollars.

Gamepass games wool differently because you don't pay cash for them. So their unlock time is based on the current location of the console (which as you know you can easily change).

I'm in the UK and have bought games from the us store and had to wait ages for them to unlock.

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
My info may be out of date but probably not unfortunately. Paid games have their unlock time set based on what store you bought then from. So to have an NZ unlock time you have to have paid for it in NZ dollars.

You are out of date. That is indeed normally the case, but for whatever reason is botched for almost 2 years now. You can simply switch to NZ store no matter where you bought it and it will work once it's unlocked in NZ (or any other country where it's unlocked).

thenexus6

Oct 26, 2017
UK
I've not played the games since the initial release, but I think I can wait. I really want to finish up other games before jumping back into ME.

Oct 7, 2020
Italy
I've never played ME 1-3(only one I've played was Andromeda 😂). Thinking about getting this, but €70 is a bit too much maybe. Idk, convince me.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
I've never played ME 1-3(only one I've played was Andromeda 😂). Thinking about getting this, but €70 is a bit too much maybe. Idk, convince me.

I don't know how much enhanced they are really in terms of graphics but if you can get past graphics and mechanics from the ps360 gen you MUST play these. They are one of my fave franchises ever, because of those 3 games of course, not because of Andromeda in the least (which I even liked).

You should ask in the OT spoiler free, or on the other one for more opinions from people who have played, but beware of spoilers obviously.

Think about it this way: it's 70€ for three full games, not one. There's roughly 120 hours in there assuming you play more or less quick and only once, but you can play more than once to choose different outcomes and such. Lots of content, three full games, and two of them are favourites for a lot of people. The other one isn't bad at all, just the last 30 minutes.

Just go for it. If you liked Andromeda, in regards to writing, plot, characters, atmosphere, music... these are much better. Just, forget about the jetpack.

Adryuu

Master of the Wind
Oct 27, 2017
Shit, them twitter screenshots have been removed and I haven't seen them. Do you got anymore of them early copy screenshots?

God damn I'm so hyped to immerse myself back into my favourite video game universe. This trilogy is what got me inspired to make music, the soundtracks are so good.

I made a cover of vigil and Uncharted Worlds a while ago but it's relevant now for anyone who wants to join the hype train!! Roll on Friday!

Great work! My SO recognized Vigil from the hallway. It shows how much we have listened to this OST more than anything but still, these are pretty accurate. Damn, I love Uncharted Worlds theme.

Lucreto

Oct 25, 2017
My copy arrived. Its going to be staring at me the entire day.
PS4
2 discs and 100gb HDD space required

P40L0

Jun 12, 2018
Italy
They are kicking around on the "masseffect" subreddit.
Found'em:

zhwdy3u0qny61.jpg

caa6jdv0qny61.jpg

xvqkadv0qny61.jpg

uir71dv0qny61.jpg

ld0y4dv0qny61.jpg

47g7zdv0qny61.jpg

t8qs6dv0qny61.jpg

tokxhdv0qny61.jpg

j7weidv0qny61.jpg

y2y9odv0qny61.jpg

It will be INCREDIBLE to experience it all over again like this.

Unmoses

Mar 22, 2018
I'm having the internal debate of PC vs XSX. Played the original ME on the couch, with the amazing audio on my high end audio system that totally blew me away and hooked me for the rest of the trilogy and ME:A. I remember telling my friends it was like being in the middle of a science fiction movie.

More recently I replayed the DA trilogy in one linear timeframe and it made me realize how much I can't wait for this release! So much for my other gaming saves and threads right now lol.

Irrotational

Prophet of Truth
Oct 25, 2017
You are out of date. That is indeed normally the case, but for whatever reason is botched for almost 2 years now. You can simply switch to NZ store no matter where you bought it and it will work once it's unlocked in NZ (or any other country where it's unlocked).
Ok great news - and thanks for the correction and heads up!

Deleted member 12317

Account closed at user request
Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Nice, I did not know they changed that.

That changes my plans for tomorrow (holiday in France), I would be able to play at 2 PM instead of waiting for midnight. Maybe even 1 PM with Kiribati (but the Store says it's not available there yet).

Edge

A King's Landing
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Celle, Germany
120fps sure is amazing (Love Rocket League at 120 and I'm currently playing Metro 2033 and Mad Max at 120fps) but I don't know if I'm not rather go with 4K60 for this one. The screenshots are incredibly clear and sharp looking.

thepenguin55

Oct 28, 2017
Found'em:

zhwdy3u0qny61.jpg

caa6jdv0qny61.jpg

xvqkadv0qny61.jpg

uir71dv0qny61.jpg

ld0y4dv0qny61.jpg

47g7zdv0qny61.jpg

t8qs6dv0qny61.jpg

tokxhdv0qny61.jpg

j7weidv0qny61.jpg

y2y9odv0qny61.jpg

It will be INCREDIBLE to experience it all over again like this.

Based on some of the screen shots I've seen Eden Prime starts with a full red sky but maybe clears up mid mission? I say that cause I've seen a Legendary Edition image from the start of the mission with Jenkins and Kaidan and the sky looked pretty red.

Plum

May 31, 2018
Honestly I'm not sure whether I want to buy this or not. On one hand it's an amazing value, and would be a great thing to play over the summer, especially since I never got through 1 or 2.

On the other hand I've played through ME3 and, as such, I'll always have the knowledge of how the game ends at the back of my mind. I've also been spoiled on most everything else so it's not like the games I've not played will be 'fresh' in the way, say, the games in the Yakuza Remastered trilogy still are.

seroun

Oct 25, 2018
I played the video to 14:00 and 18:00 and I don't see stuttering? Where does it happen?

Hopefully the game doesn't have any problems and everyone in any platform can properly enjoy it :D

Status
Not open for further replies.