• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Shoeless

Oct 27, 2017
I'm going to wait for the facts of course. But the current political climate in America, and the fact that the administration actively hates the media, does make it hard not to start speculating as to who did the shooting and why.

RedMercury

Blue Venus
Dec 24, 2017
CBS confirms 4 dead, so sorry for the victims and their families. Suspect in custody.

Deleted member 28461

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 31, 2017
breaking-news-consumers-handbook-620x613.jpeg
Quoting for 2nd page.

I know a lot of us are jumping to what seems obvious. I hope we're wrong. Regardless of the motivations, however, this is fucking terrible.

Teggy

Oct 25, 2017
"Enemy of the American people". My hunch, though, is this a workplace incident but we'll find out.

Oct 25, 2017
I feel like I've said it all in threads like this. All I have left to say is that this is incredibly sad and I hope those injured make a speedy recovery. RIP to those that lost their lives.

LunaSerena

Oct 25, 2017
The responses to that poor man's twitter asking for help are disgusting. So many media asking are like "hope your not dead, by the way, I'm so and so, please call me so I can get an exclsuive scoop".

Nevermind the man is in danger. Nop, they have to be vultures. Screw them.

Toxik

Banned
May 22, 2018
I know it sounds terrible, but I was actually thinking just the other day that there hasn't been a mass shooting on the news in a while. Oh America.

Oct 25, 2017
The responses to that poor man's twitter asking for help are disgusting. So many media asking are like "hope your not dead, by the way, I'm so and so, please call me so I can get an exclsuive scoop".

Nevermind the man is in danger. Nop, they have to be vultures. Screw them.

They aren't human beings, I don't care what anyone says, someone is asking for help and they are asking for DM's, pieces of shits all of them.