• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Oct 25, 2017
I am sure Milo calling for vigilantes to harm journalists and Trump's recent comments are in no way shape or form relevant to this. No sir.

My heart goes out to the people that lost their lives.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
I'm fine with not giving them attention but they are not trolls. That's like saying I'm a troll because I think Trump is a Russian stooge. It's my honest opinion. I mean it. So do they.

Oct 25, 2017
Don't give those trolls attention.

Fuck that. Give them all of the attention. Find out exactly who they are and contact their employers. That has proven to be a much more effective approach to getting these people to cry on YouTube for forgiveness than ignoring them. Every. Single. Time.

You wouldn't ignore your doctor telling you you have cancer - you would ask him to surgically remove it out of your body.

NoKisum

Nov 11, 2017
DMV Area, USA
GEE I WONDER WHAT SKIN COLOR HE MUST BE

CBSN just said suspect is male, white, in his 20s.

So totally a Reddit user.

BWoog, you should've bet money.* You'd be rich right now.

This user does not endorse gambling on ResetEra or any internet based platform. The comment was solely made for comedic value and not at the expense of the victims in this situation who have to live this mess.

Oct 25, 2017
Y'all joke about "the staff/teachers/whoever should have been armed" but that is the literal dream of these people. They want everyone to be armed because no one would dare challenge the government for fear of being murdered by their supporters and their corporate funders would be swimming in even more money than they already are. They are proposing this sort of bullshit not because they are insane, but because to them, it objectively makes perfect sense.

Gluka

Oct 25, 2017
Nazi Twitter is laughing at this and threatening journalists covering it in their replies. Good thing Jack had time to meet with conservatives last week while a community of potentially violent extremists continues to thrive on his website.

Volimar

volunteer forum janitor
Oct 25, 2017

X1forOB.gif

Ithil

Oct 25, 2017
Those reddit comments are incredibly ambiguous and could mean literally anything..
They mean exactly what they say. "Right on time" and "it begins" as in "Finally, the mass murder of journalists is here as we wanted". Remember, they think there is a civil war coming where they'll massacre all "leftists".

DigitalOp

Nov 16, 2017
Y'all joke about "the staff/teachers/whoever should have been armed" but that is the literal dream of these people. They want everyone to be armed because no one would dare challenge the government for fear of being murdered by their supporters and their corporate funders would be swimming in even more money than they already are. They are proposing this sort of bullshit not because they are insane, but because to them, it objectively makes perfect sense.

*Except Black People

They don't want black people to be armed.