• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Primus

Oct 25, 2017
This is happening in Dayton, Ohio right now, if someone could change the title.

EDIT:
AbAPf44.png

Last edited:

notsol337

Oct 25, 2017
I have friends down there. I'm really not happy about this bullshit.

I live less than a mile from the Oregon.

Haze

Oct 25, 2017
Detroit, MI
Jesus man. This is happening so often that I catch myself just brushing it off and that's frightening.

I don't want myself or others to be desensitized to this.

nsilvias

Oct 25, 2017
this is why waiting until after memorials to talk politics is bullshit. before the memorials start for the last one there's a new shooting.

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
This is our sad, new normal. America is well and truly sick, y'all. I hope everyone's ok...

uzipukki

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
It's been, what, 10 hrs since the last one?

justin haines

Banned
Nov 27, 2018
guns Shoot people.

i just don't see what there is to get about this. i Think shortly there's going to be a mad dash for crime free countries

Nabs

Oct 26, 2017
A tweet with vid of the crime scene says:

"There was just at terrorist attack out here in Dayton OH. Oregon district. White man in all black with an AR just opened fire for 30 seconds straight, Killing or injuring 10-20 people. It's just hella people laid out on the ground"

OP
OP
Sagadego17

Sagadego17

Banned
Oct 25, 2017

"There was just at terrorist attack out here in Dayton OH. Oregon district. White man in all black with an AR just opened fire for 30 seconds straight, Killing or injuring 10-20 people. It's just hella people laid out on the ground"
WHAT THE ACTUAL FUCK!?

nilbog

Oct 25, 2017
Some people may have a problem when I hermit out and play video games all day.

But I feel safe.

ClickyCal'

Oct 25, 2017

Hoping he is just in a panic and it's not actually that many.

Deleted member 8674

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 26, 2017
Damn it. I was just posting in the other thread. This is becoming normal and that's really scary. For god sake some one with a brain do something to this gun problem instead of dancing around the issue.

KtotheRoc

One Winged Slayer
Oct 27, 2017
In any decently run country we would have done something about this shit long ago.

RIP to the victims. :(

AgonyRon

Nov 27, 2017
My heart is with you, my American friends. I hope that someday soon ya'll can be more safe, but i know im being naive. I feel sorry for all the victems and families, and also everybody who doesnt feel safe anymore in the country you live.

Oct 27, 2017
America is a shithole. Maybe these Cali secessionists were onto something...

Edit: And RIP to the victims of this senseless violence

Last edited:

Speely

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017
The more this happens, the more that the public will normalize it. It will become like weather. Once we get there (and we are close,) then the fascists have another weapon to use against us. I think we are the last generation(s) to be able to stop this. Unfortunately, there is no way out of this that's pretty.

Jogi

Prophet of Regret
Jul 4, 2018
This shit should be utterly shocking and cause sweeping change, and yet it happens with such frequency that it's almost..expected? And Texas Gov. Abbott says we should focus on memorials...Memorials aren't bringing these people back nor is it going to stop the next shooting, or the one after that, or the one after that.