• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

DrForester

Mod of the Year 2006
Oct 25, 2017
AbAPf44.png

News is just breaking, there are no details other than it might be at a Walmart near the mall.

Last edited:

Leunamus

May 18, 2019
Just got the alert on my phone. Is this the first mass shooting here in this town?
Hope this ends soon

GrapeApes

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
You got to change the title otherwise people won't actually know it's about mass shooting.

Thrill_house

Oct 27, 2017
I've said it before and I'll say it again, take all our shit except hunting rifles/shotguns, enforce low clip rules and be done with it.

Fat4all

Woke up, got a money tag, swears a lot
Oct 25, 2017
here
You know, you're right. I mean, everyone knows what it means, but it might get the attention of someone in the area.
yeah, i get the frustration, but in a situation like this it's best the title be as informative and up to date as possible, especially for those in the area

Coolduderedux

Oct 25, 2017
My hometown. Saw a Facebook video on someone inside. One person dead on the ground near the entrance. It's not confirmed by any authority but I know what I saw.

Update

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017
Oct 28, 2017
Do you ever wonder what it would take for America to re-evaluate it's gun laws? Like, if a group armed to the teeth with guns roll up to Disneyland and kill hundreds of parents and kids, is that enough?

Ryuelli

Oct 26, 2017
Hopefully their aren't too many deaths. I'd say I hope something changes, but if we didn't do anything when kindergarten kids were mowed down, or when 100+ people were shot in Vegas (which, weirdly enough, seems to have been completely swept under the rug), we sure as hell aren't attempting to fix this thing that seemingly only happens here any time soon.

Hopefully it's just a single shooter. There's almost always reports of multiple shooters, do to multiple people reporting a shooter.

This is Texas. I wouldn't be surprised at all if "multiple shooters" turns out to be the shooter and potentially people who tried to take the matter into their own hands.

-JD-

Avenger
Oct 27, 2017
Do you ever wonder what it would take for America to re-evaluate it's gun laws? Like, if a group armed to the teeth with guns roll up to Disneyland and kill hundreds of parents and kids, is that enough?

I asked this back during Sandy Hook. A dozen kids or a hundred, what does it matter in this country.

truly101

Banned
Oct 29, 2017
User Warned: Inflammatory commentary
When an NRA rally is disrupted by by an active shooter, when its finally them that are in the the crosshairs, they would give a shit. If I ever lost my family in a mass shooting due to these corrupt motherfuckers, its what I'd do, and every one of them would deserve to die.

ckareset

Attempted to circumvent ban with an alt account
Banned
Feb 2, 2018
Read some terrible things on twitter about this. Hopefully untrue

Buddy1103

Jan 8, 2019
There might be a national discussion on the issue just as soon as 30+ elementary school kids are slaughtered. Two dozen didn't do it.
even 50+ kids won't do a thing. it will all be the same ''thoughts and prayers this is no time to politicize this'' from the repubs then its on to the next one. Unless the shooter is brown then they will politicize the hell out of it, but not because of the guns but for trumps ''send them back'' rhetoric.

Dyno

The Fallen
Oct 25, 2017

I've not been to the US one but the Paris one literally has armed guards with rifles (military) at the entrance. You'd need to get a weapon by them and their metal detector gates. I'd assume the American park has the same at least.