• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
Jan 10, 2018
Because I'm a young black man that lives in St. Louis and Chicago. I have friends and family that live in extremely high violence areas.

I'm also pretty successful so I know In certain areas I'm viewed as a target.

In a real life situation I won't have time to chamber a bullet.

I truthfully don't even like guns.

Just saw that 7 people got shot at a park in Chicago this morning. While not technically the same day it does make 3 mass shootings in a 24 hour period in America. But no one died so it prob won't even make the news outside the city.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
Trump going to a random wedding, talking about entertainment, smiling on camera, and golfing the weekend of a tragedy?! Impeach OBAMA!

excelsiorlef

Bad Praxis
Oct 25, 2017
A gun could have prevented my family member from being overpowered and raped while walking the dog one day. A bluff of a gun helped prevent the rape of a coworkers wife while showing houses as a real estate agent.

Turns out people suck and sometimes a weapon is all you have to prevent violence by a foe with superior strength.

Not everyone needs one on hand 24/7, but they are very useful as defense for at risk groups or minorities.

To be as respectful as possible yes it might have protected them but it could have just as likely or even more likely got them shot.

Herey

Unshakable Resolve
Jan 10, 2019
Anyone that uses the mental health argument can fuck themselves into oblivion.

A classic from the alt-right playbook, and two birds with one stone. Stigmatise the mentally ill who need care and social safety nets. And a diversion tactic from the real problem and the real truth.

It makes me sick.

poklane

Oct 25, 2017
the Netherlands
Ted Cruz calling this white supremacy terrorism. Kind of shocking.
Good for him
MW-FV544_gun_ri_NS_20171003131402.jpg

He can go fuck himself

Psamtik

Oct 27, 2017
Ted Cruz calling this white supremacy terrorism. Kind of shocking.

At the end of the day, these guys are opportunists. The second the tide turns on Trump, whether it's on Election Day or amid a wave of Trump-inspired massacres, they will unsheathe the knives. He won't be in office forever, and he won't live forever, and once he's gone there will be a mad scramble to fill the power vacuum.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix
What would be even more shocking is if he actually tried to ban fascists instead of anti-fascists now.
Truth right here.

Let's not forget that he is one of the people championing labeling ANTIFA as a terrorist group, oh and also by the way, Left Activists!

So let's see if he turns the ire towards his own people. Spoiler, he won't.

rjinaz

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Phoenix

Natalie Martinez@natijomartinez

According to Facebook's ad archive, Trump has run around 2,200 FB ads since May 2018 mentioning the word "invasion." Scrolling through, all of them seem to be about immigration.

12:16 PM - Aug 4, 2019
LYoxQPk.jpg

He went to his Bedminster golf club yesterday after the first shooting. He's there again today.

It's almost as if when the leader of our country tells his people that there is an invasion, certain people are going to go out and try to, wait for it, stop the invaders! Who could have known?!

Jack Bauer

Banned
Jun 14, 2019
I haven't posted on Facebook in ages but this morning I felt compelled to share my thoughts.

And just wow at the first response.

These folks are too far gone.

Scuffed

Oct 28, 2017
This is so sad and terrifying. Rip to the victims. Of course the Republicans ignore the guns and the racism and focus on video games. They are like a broken record. Such despicable dishonesty.

devenger

The Fallen
Oct 29, 2017
Georgia allows for open carry. I can't call the police for that. I can only call the police when the white supremacist terrorist starts shooting, at which point it's too late.

I live in Texas, I understand. My point is, you can call the police. No one knows who has the right to carry until theyre stopped and checked. So, start calling on everybody, let the cops spend all day checking every single one of them until its a nuisance. Thats your job now, asking rednecks for papers over and over again all day.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.

DanGo

Oct 25, 2017
This accidentally got brought up in the Ohio thread, but here's a piece about the hero who stopped the shooter:
Huh? He didn't stop the shooter. He grabbed some kids and made sure they were safe.

I haven't posted on Facebook in ages but this morning I felt compelled to share my thoughts.

This person claiming Trump wasn't considered racist until the 2016 campaign... there are a couple decades of evidence saying otherwise.

Arkanim94

Oct 27, 2017

This funny thing is that a lot of leftist have no problem saying that Joe Biden is indeed racist.
BTW, I suggest to forget about the existence of Facebook.

D i Z

Oct 25, 2017
Where X marks the spot.
It wasn't. "One in a million" and "one of millions" mean opposite things. Don't try to paint me as stupid for not reading your mind.

Who's trying to paint anyone in any kind of light here? It's already been explained.

What I said, to the letter:

Just another sheltered white loser taking out his issues on people who aren't like him. Probably sad that girls don't like him or some other stupid shit. These guys are all the fuckin same.

You mean one in hundreds of thousands if not millions over hundreds of years? If that was what you meant then sure.

Last edited:

Proven

Banned
Oct 29, 2017

Pack it in everyone, there's nothing we can do, says the guy who wants more guns in his state.