• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.

cameron

The Fallen
Oct 26, 2017

Pack it in everyone, there's nothing we can do, says the guy who wants more guns in his state.

Skipped doing townhalls last year for this:

Senator John Cornyn @JohnCornyn

Hanging out @NRA annual meeting.

GsIXo6G.jpg

5:20 PM - May 4, 2018

NinjaScooter

Oct 25, 2017

Honestly, the media is just as shitty at giving these assholes a platform and doing a piss poor job of challenging these trash ass view points. Doesn't matter if a hundred randos on twitter that nobody follows call out how stupid what he is saying is, the talking point is out there, the damage done, which is all these shameless politician fucks want. It's all part of the cycle and the media plays its part. They don't give a fuck about these shootings, about actual solutions, they just want to book trash guests that will lead to their television clips going viral. Mission accomplished

Oct 25, 2017
Edit: I can't find actual evidence of these being deleted, they look still up to me, so have these instead:

Last edited:

Lentic

Oct 27, 2017
If this had been a terror attack by ISIS, Muslim communities would be hearing an earful about how they need to "control their own people", etc.

I'd like to point out that no white person is going to have their property vandalized, get death threats, be heavily profiled at events/airports or be labeled "terrorist" simply because someone the same skin color as them did something bad. That's the way it should be for everyone, but if this had been a brown person in question brown people across America would've had to watch their backs and fear for their lives.

Lots of people are going to try to label this as mental illness and say that we need to pray for these "troubled young men"

Oct 25, 2017
Here's the story on the deleted tweet. Removed and reposted exactly the same as it was. No changes at all, no typos.
Which just means they didn't like the top replies and decided to clear out and try again.

Storm Chamber

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
User banned (permanent): trolling with dangerous misinformation and a long history of trolling
Mod Edit: Unsourced/Fake Image Removed

Please tell me this isn't real.

Last edited by a moderator: