• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.

Theorry

Oct 27, 2017
Dutch media isnt really reporting on alot atm. Some sites abit, others not.
Its happened also 1.5 hour ago now according to some.

Dan

Oct 25, 2017
I really wouldn't call 1 or 2 "mass". Verges on being clickbaity title IMO.

Stinkles

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
I really wouldn't call 1 or 2 "mass". Verges on being clickbaity title IMO.

Well breaking news stories have a way of shrinking and growing so I'm not sure I'd personally be focusing on the semantics at all till more data is available. I know that there's severe negatives to whipping up a froth, but it's a small video game forum, not the CNN chiron.

Odesu

Oct 26, 2017
Can we please not create headlines on "Mass Stabbings" if all the "reporting" you have is a Twitter Account talking about 2 people getting stabbed after a conflict between 2 people? It's sensationalist and nothing else. There are hundreds of people getting stabbed across the world each day, creating a Thread for each and them framing it as a "mass stabbing" pobably isn't a good idea.

Deleted member 888

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
This seems like the height of guess reporting in the moment, without actually having much of a clue what is going on.

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
Well breaking news stories have a way of shrinking and growing so I'm not sure I'd personally be focusing on the semantics at all till more data is available. I know that there's severe negatives to whipping up a froth, but it's a small video game forum, not the CNN chiron.
Then maybe we wait on confirmation before we call it a "mass stabbing"?

HeySeuss

Avenger
Oct 25, 2017
Ohio
I see what you did there OP. I like your style.

This is what a "mass casualty" incident looks like if we had proper gun control

OP
OP
Daria

Daria

Oct 25, 2017
The Twilight Zone
This is the worst shit. The odds of you updating this is literally 0.12%

lol

Then maybe we wait on confirmation before we call it a "mass stabbing"?

titles can change quite easily and so can death tolls. you're holding a forum to higher standards than half of the media

I see what you did there OP. I like your style.

This is what a "mass casualty" incident looks like if we had proper gun control

*tips hat*

ZackieChan

Banned
Oct 27, 2017
lol

titles can change quite easily and so can death tolls. you're holding a forum to higher standards than half of the media

*tips hat*
Yes they can. So when it is confirmed as a mass stabbing you can change the title?
I'm not holding up the media to any standards here, and I'm not part of any media's community, so I have no vested interest there. Not sure why you bring that up, as I said nothing of the sort.