• Ever wanted an RSS feed of all your favorite gaming news sites? Go check out our new Gaming Headlines feed! Read more about it here.
  • We have made minor adjustments to how the search bar works on ResetEra. You can read about the changes here.
Status
Not open for further replies.

Neoxon

Spotlighting Black Excellence - Diversity Analyst
Oct 25, 2017
Houston, TX
Oh damn, I didn't think Rise or Stories 2 would come to PC. And I assume RE4VR is the original, right?

DNAbro

Oct 25, 2017
Sucks for Capcom but please for all that is good let the Ace Attorney spin off be localized

Kouriozan

Oct 25, 2017
Dai Gyakuten Saiban, yeah we're not getting that collection here :(
Knowing Rise will get ported to PC someday is making me want to wait, honestly.

SirKai

Dec 28, 2017
Washington
Does this mean we finally get Great Ace Attorney???

No. Also AAI is forever left behind even though those are the best games in the series

Rotobit

Editor at Nintendo Wire
Verified
Oct 27, 2017
wait that's them there unlocalized Ace Attorney games!

but yeah this sucks, a lot. Hopefully there's nothing too damaging in there on a personal level

V has come to

Dec 4, 2019
guess i'll cancel my Rise preorder and wait for the pc version, RE8 in april is nice. was thinking it might be a bit later in the year than the recent RE games

Deleted member 2791

User requested account closure
Banned
Oct 25, 2017
There's literally a Drive link floating around with all of this rn, really don't want to post it but you just have to believe me. This aren't mine btw.

I trust you didn't fake it but I have a hard time believing that Capcom still cares about Ace Attorney, that's all lol

The MH bits aren't surprising to me, Nintendo probably just paid to have console exclusivity.

criteriondog

I like the chili style
Oct 26, 2017
I wonder if Rise and Stories 2 coming to PC (if it ends up actually happening) means either Nintendo only want console exclusivity or if it means they could later end up on other platforms?

Regardless, pretty crazy thing to leak.

Dang, Google had to pay $10 to port RE 7 and Village to Stadia? Has RE 8 even been announced for Stadia yet?

.exe

Oct 25, 2017
Maybe I'll wait until Rise is on PC then for that sweet sweet 60 FPS. Noice.

Bessy67

Oct 29, 2017
Wait, Rise for PC but not Playstation/Xbox? WTF, Nintendo with the big moneyhat I guess.

KayonXaikyre

Oct 27, 2017
Rise on PC would be sick even though I'll buy it on Switch since it'll come sooner. It'd be cool to have more of my friends be able to play it. Wonder if it'd have crossplay?

Oldmario

Oct 25, 2017
we aint never getting that Asura's Wrath remaster are we? held of for a complete edition and now wasting my time waiting for a remaster

CenturionNami

Attempted to circumvent ban with alt account
Banned
Nov 2, 2017
Should have posted the Resident Evil stuff. There's a ton of design docs about it.
2fxrNlT.png

qTgM7RC.png

6fslv8D.png

ZeroX

Banned
Oct 25, 2017
Speed Force
FOR THE LOVE OF GOD PLEASE BRING THAT DAI GYAKUTEN SAIBAN COLLECTION OVER

also like what the fuck at DGS over AA4-6 and AAI1-2 lmao. I'm not mad but it's bizarre.

Status
Not open for further replies.